The v4 Tamalog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In about 1 1/2 hours I'll set the time so Jill (V4) and James (V4.5) will leave Jake and Dylan forever.

Here's an update: Jake and Dylan are now teens Jake's a YoungKuchipatchi & Dylan is a crackerchi.

Hey awesome super cool news here. I'm getting a Masic Star soon. I'll be logging about it too, but in this log. To make it easier for you to tell the difference, I'll post V4 & 4.5 stuff in black and Masic Star in Blue (Like I used to post in my V5 log)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I got my Music Star at Toys R Us today! The bad news is that I'm taking a break from my V4 and V4.5 until I learn how to work the Music Star well enough. So I might take their batteries out for a week or two.

Hey I'm now posting about my new Techno Sound Music Star. So when I started it up I saw an egg with a note above it (I think it was an eighth note). Then I set the time, date, username, etc... When it hatched at 10:17 AM I saw that I had a baby girl Petitchi,and name her Amanda. Then an hour later at 11:17, she evolved into a Hitodetchi, and finaly at 11:33 the preschool teacher came! I'll keep posting with updates.

Stats Time:

Name:Amanda

Weight: 10 lb.

Hungry: 1/4

Happy: 2/4\

Stress:21

Tone:33

Rhythm: 13

Original: 117

Species: Hitodetchi

Generation: 1

GP:2350

Fav. Music: Latin

Amanda evolved in her sleep into an I, and now at 12:33 PM she got the Music School teacher!

I forgot to tell you, at about 12:34, Amanda when to school. There she met Dino and Louis, formed a band, and named it 'Chipmunk'. To tell you the truth I've heard them practice and they sound quite good.

With original as her best music skill Amy evolved into a Mimitchi yesterday! Dino evolved into an Androtchi and Louis into a Simasimatchi. Their star ranking is 42st and number of tama fans are 33,019,174.

With original as her best music skill Amy evolved into a Mimitchi yesterday! Dino evolved into an Androtchi and Louis into a Simasimatchi. Their star ranking is 42st and number of tama fans are 33,019,174.
I meant Amanda, not Amy

Amanda turned 5 yesterday, today I set the time to 4:29, and at 4:30PM the band manager came and offered her a mate. Of course I accepted and now she has baby boy.

Latest posts

Back