The v4 Tamalog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
今日は、

I'm thinking about getting my v4 up and running again, all I have to do is find the battery. I wonder what generation I'm on, and how old the tama is.

さよなら,

deemack199725

Last edited by a moderator:
今日は!

Hola!

Hello!

[SIZE=30pt]800 VIEWS![/SIZE]

Hey, thanks to all the people who take the time to read my log, I'm truly grateful.

ありがとう!

Gracias!

Thank you!

This is my 383 post.

今日は、

Hey, I haven't found my tamagotchi yet, over the weekend I have to devote my time to search for it.

Wish me luck!

Hey,

I found my v4! Unfortunately, he a :p so I'm going to have to keep a close eye on him.

Stats!:

Hungry:♥

Happy:♥♥♥♥

Training:|||

Pencil:0

Star-thing:0

Flower:6

Weight:33

Name:Henry

G:7th

As you can see, I'm a crappy caretaker! ;)

New color system!

V4 and V4.5 = DarkRed

My Life = Black

V5 and Music Star = DarkCyan

It's time for an UPDATE.

Today sometime around 3:00 PM, Henry turned 6.

4:23 PM- The matchmaker came (I made her come), Henry got married, and now he has a girl.

Nothing much after that.

*Sigh*, right now I want to cry. Today, I decided to sit with my 'old' friends at their table at lunch. Bad choice. While I was there I learned that,

A. Both Emma and Katie hate me

B. A lot of my 'old' friends are "jerks" and "several words I cannot type here"

C. I need to choose better friends

However, I do have some good news:

Henry, left early, and I got a baby girl who hatched at 9:22; I named her Hope.

I'm going to go read my book, and then cry myself to sleep. I think I may be depressed. :)

[SIZE=21pt]今日は![/SIZE] <--- *Note*[SIZE=9pt] If you want to read this but can't, you'll need to install the Japanese language font on your computer.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Hola![/SIZE]

Hello!

Wow, I'm in shock, I'm truly surprised.

[SIZE=30pt]900 views![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]I'd like to thank all of you who read my log. Especially, shelbysaurous, thanks for taking the time to read this log of mine. :) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]さよなら、[/SIZE]<--- [SIZE=9pt]*See the above note*[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Adios,[/SIZE]

Bye for now,

deemack199725

*Sigh*, right now I want to cry. Today, I decided to sit with my 'old' friends at their table at lunch. Bad choice. While I was there I learned that,
A. Both Emma and Katie hate me

B. A lot of my 'old' friends are "jerks" and "several words I cannot type here"

C. I need to choose better friends

However, I do have some good news:

Henry, left early, and I got a baby girl who hatched at 9:22; I named her Hope.

I'm going to go read my book, and then cry myself to sleep. I think I may be depressed. :(
Jeez, I didn't know I was so dramatic. Right now I actually don't remember this event vividly, but I'm pretty sure that I didn't weep, cry myself to sleep, or becomed depresse -- just overly-dramatic. I really need to stop overreacting to small things (it turned out that I just really ticked them off, and they didn't hate me).

Now things with the two previously mentioned people ands all my other friends are as close to normal as they can be (Considereing how much of an odd group we are).

Well, I'm back (obviously). This time, I'm not going to give you all, my cherished and most beloved readers, an update, nor am I going to make any logging promises.

Hmm. I have nothing else to say so... Bye.

[SIZE=21pt]Wow. Over 1000[/SIZE] views. :( Thank you all who read my log. I dedicate this paragraph and the next 2 minutes to you.

[SIZE=14pt]Oh yeah, happy (belated) Independence Day! <- I was going to make it red, white, and blue, but the white woudn't have shown up.[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back