This offend's me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon! Get a sense of humour.. It's rather amusing. Many others have pointed it. They are just toys, not real or offending.
Exactly! I'm glad you agree ;)

It's not like it's a puppy or a kitten. It's pixles! (Very fun pixkes I might add ;) ). Not everyone enjoys tamagotchi. Me? I would be crying if I did that to my tamagotchi. I am not a mean person, even if I try to be. I care about ALL my things as if they were my friends and family (but I don't treat them that way). I couldn'r destroy a tamagotchi. Althought I did beat the crap outta one that was a fake one. I thought it was real so i bought it, then I was so mad I destoryed it. I think it said it was a JD V2 Tamagotchi, but they're fake.

But that wasn't offending. I can't tell you how many times I have seen videos like that. One time I saw one of somebody beating the crap outta a Nintendo DS. Sure mad me kinda mad, but i wasn't offended. Everyone has their own opinion about the tamagotchi. Some hate em', and some love 'em, like me!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Last edited by a moderator:
For all of you in tears over a little plastic toy, It's not a deal at all. It's a toy. Tamatgotchi's dont think, breathe, live, etc. they were created for the purpose of our enjoyment, and if blowing it up is how you enjoy your gotchi, then good for you.

Hey anyway I posted a video of that long before you......there is another one which has a dinkie dino and the boy keeps smashing it. Anyway people, please do not start a flam war here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking through YouTube.com and found a very offensive video about tamagotchi's.
Tamagotchi Explode

It shows two kids (think there kids anyways) setting there tama on fire and watching as it EXPLODES!!!!!!! I mean come on!

(if your tama is watching make sure to hide them from the screen so they don't get offended also)
*Kaboom*

To me that isnt offensive.

It isnt like a tamagotchi is actully breathing......

Blah Blah Blah Blah......... And so on. xP

I was looking through YouTube.com and found a very offensive video about tamagotchi's.
Tamagotchi Explode

It shows two kids (think there kids anyways) setting there tama on fire and watching as it EXPLODES!!!!!!! I mean come on!

(if your tama is watching make sure to hide them from the screen so they don't get offended also)
Thats AWSOME! ^.^

Id love to do that...

Yes im evil...

lol- i must admit that was funny

i know im cruel and rude but that was funny!

i luv how the dude put: "battery acid hurts" lol!!!!

but yes that is messed up for youtube and now thanx to u now tamatalk is hosting a bombagotchi for all to see (not to be rude but good thinking!)

*sigh*,

-Roland

It's not really a big deal I mean I love tamas but it was theirs but if anybody did that to my Mothra tamagotchi i'd wanna kick and punch lol for real.

NOW HOW RUDE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO AGREES :( :lol: :wub: :wub: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE :wub: TAMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes,it is a plastic pixel toy.

Yes,some like it as more than that.

But come one! It`s a waste of...

1. A selling toy that children and others would love to buy

2. MONEY! :wub:

Those kids wasted like $15 for burning that tamagotchi! :wub:

I bet there are kids out there who just can`t find/afford a tama!

Just saying, why not dystroy an old CD?(Not that you should dystroy anything.)

This is my opinion. No fights or flame wars please.

Oh God not this Topic, Read my reply (Beingstupid on youtube read it)

Waste of money, Its a sheap plastic toy, Buy it for 1 dollar on ebay, It has no feelings, Same model I bought my friend for her BDay and I didnt care if she killed it >_> Come on guys

Oh God not this Topic, Read my reply (Beingstupid on youtube read it)
Waste of money, Its a sheap plastic toy, Buy it for 1 dollar on ebay, It has no feelings, Same model I bought my friend for her BDay and I didnt care if she killed it >_> Come on guys
True, but it's not $1.00 on ebay. The ones that are are fake tamagotchis. Tamagotchis range from $10.00 to $100.00 depending on which kind they are.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Tamagotchi Explode

What an idiot! he could of sold it on ebay or something!

and evil side is taking over:

"That was Awesome!!!!!!!!!"

good side:

"poor tama......" :)

That is cruelty to Tamagotchis. They're mean. How would you like it if you were stuck in a flaming plastic case and then it exploded? I wouldn't, for sure. You people are mean. That video made me cry :blink:

Bandai didn't make Tamagotchis so people could blow it up, you have Fireworks for that. Bandai made Tam's so people could care for them, not blow them up. If they wanted to blow things up, blow up something else, and why video tape it? :)

I have love for every living creature. Even things that aren't alive, like stuffed animals. Why shouldn't I turn vegetarian? I think it's mean to the animals. So, If I'm about to become a vegetarian, why would I think a video tape about blowing up a Tam is entertaining?

This is just my opinion, I don't want anyone flaming after this post :wub:

-Kuchipatchi-

PS, PM me to sign up for the "Against Tamagotchi Explode" group. And isn't TamaTalk for people who love Tam's, not people who want to blow them up? I expect many people to come. :lol:

Dear lord, GET OVER YOURSELVES!

The tamagotchi does not breathe.

It does not talk.

It doesn't even eat real food!

The thing is plastic and pixels, never will be more. It cannot feel the pain, and further more, it sn't like the blew it up in someones face. >>

Because lighting things on fire is so much more fun lol
I don't believe it's any more of a waste of money than fireworks are. Each year people spend thousands of dollars just to blow them up. Why not blow up other things as well? XD They're not that expensive.
They are to us since we're just about broke! ^.^ :)

I like Tamagotchis but I just like that video.

I agree with you SK, I thought it would just melt also.

Really.. Theya ren't real. Also.. don't pull the... "What if you were..." thing. Tamagotchies aren't real. They are toys. They can't breathe, live, eat or anything. Please get over it. Get a sense of humour.

It's no differnt from people blowing up X-boxes, Gamecubes, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back