This offend's me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really.. Theya ren't real. Also.. don't pull the... "What if you were..." thing. Tamagotchies aren't real. They are toys. They can't breathe, live, eat or anything. Please get over it. Get a sense of humour.
It's no differnt from people blowing up X-boxes, Gamecubes, etc.
I thought it was amusing when Carlos Mencia crushed a N64 X3

I thought it was amusing when Carlos Mencia crushed a N64 X3
Heh heh.. I think I saw that. XD

SK.. check solardeathray.com (I belive that's the link)

He likes to use a hand made ray to burn random items. from X-box boxes to CDs.

XD That's AWESOME! I never thought a tama would explode X3 I figured it'd just melt lol
I don't see how that could be offending. They're toys. It's not like they're lighting a cat or dog on fire xP
Well, the battery just popped when it got too hot. That's why they tell you not to burn them.

It is kinda sick to destroy something for no reason :) . Still, it was their Tamagotchi, theoretically they could do what they like with it...

Anyway, they probably didn't do themselves much good breathing in all that melting-plastic-smoke. Plastic fumes are poisonous. They swore a lot as well.

It's no different from people blowing up Xboxs, Game cubes etc.
PEOPLE BLOW UP XBOXS AND GAMECUBES!?!?!?!?! What?!?!? They are worth like $200!!

Yep, I suppose the battery popped. I know Tamagotchis aren't real but don't you think it is a little... abnormal to blow one up.

And hanatchi99 has an Against Tamagotchi Explode group advertised in his/her signature. LOL, must be about this.

StarTama :D

i love stuff that explode and all but..that's to much..why I don't like the video:

1.wata waste of MONEY!!

2.tamagotchis are things that can be loved.not exploded.

3.he could have sold it

4.if this was for a joke,I think the real joke is the person who exploded the poor tama.

:hitodetchi:

Well, tamas are virtual pets, not really living, breathing animals, but I still don't think they should've done that! They could have just thrown it away, but nooo they set it on fire! That's also dangerous! Don't worry about it, Bandai makes a lot of tamagotchis, and if those two kids didn't like it, big deal! Atleast we do, and we=40,000 tama lovers, they=2 tama killers, so we're more than them! that's just two less, no biggy! :D

Well, tamas are virtual pets, not really living, breathing animals, but I still don't think they should've done that! They could have just thrown it away, but nooo they set it on fire! That's also dangerous! Don't worry about it, Bandai makes a lot of tamagotchis, and if those two kids didn't like it, big deal! Atleast we do, and we=40,000 tama lovers, they=2 tama killers, so we're more than them! that's just two less, no biggy! :D
Yeah. About 50,000 lovers and 2 haters. A 49,998 diference.

.Camelle.

I was looking through YouTube.com and found a very offensive video about tamagotchi's.
Tamagotchi Explode

It shows two kids (think there kids anyways) setting there tama on fire and watching as it EXPLODES!!!!!!! I mean come on!

(if your tama is watching make sure to hide them from the screen so they don't get offended also)
I totally agree! I think of my tamas as living things because they need to be feed and looked after. That's just like are parents burning us becuase they didn't like us. I think they should of sold it to someone who would take care of it and who would get a lot out of it instead of wasting it like that. I agree 100% with you!!

Giraffagotchi :rolleyes:

yeh its fun 2 burn stuff and who cares its their choice. and it didnt work the video froze in the middle(I WANTED 2 SEE THE TAMAGOTCHI GET EXPLODED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back