This offend's me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was kind of amusing for some reason.

Now, if that was a En-Tama...

They are freakin idiots...

It looked like a V3

But come on guys, its a toy, its being blown up, but at least its not yours! There are probably millions of tamas world wide and right now some are probably being thrown out or trashed. Why is this offensive if say letting your tama starve isn't? There's nothing you can do about it, it's their tama, not yours. You can't make a petition to stop "tama cruelty" because it's not cruelty, it's a toy.

I rest my case..

Come on. it's not like the tamagotchi is a living, breathing animal.
i guess so but it was a wast of money i dindnt watch it all im confused

excuse me, but you need to think about this, killing tamas isnt ok...

Last edited by a moderator:
Its plastic and pixals c'mon and,
ecause lighting things on fire is so much more fun lol

I don't believe it's any more of a waste of money than fireworks are. Each year people spend thousands of dollars just to blow them up. Why not blow up other things as well? XD They're not that expensive.
:( omigosh, you act as if you hate tamas,

i watched 1 minute and my heart broke!

excuse me, but you need to think about this, killing tamas isnt ok...
Tamas aren't living, breathing things. They're plastic and pixels. It's not cruel, nor is it, 'not okay' to blow up something that isn't alive, that you spent your own money on. If your parents bought it for you or it was given to you as a gift, then it's not okay.

*arrow kills my 4 tamas*

nooooo

i know sweet kandi, but it is very cruel.

WASTE OF MONEY

you all are so evil if you hate tamas then why are you here
EXACTLY, if you hate tamas so much, y r u here

ban this topic and put those kids in jail

*arrow kills my 4 tamas*nooooo

i know sweet kandi, but it is very cruel.

WASTE OF MONEY
I think you missed this part. They are not alive. It is *not* cruel to do something to an inatimate object.

Yes, it's a waste of money. But it is in no way cruel.

And those kids aren't going to be put in jail for destroying a tama. It's their own personal property, and they have the right to destroy it if they so please. They wont be banned either. They have the right to be here. Just because some people aren't, 'ZOMG CRUEL!!' doesn't mean they hate tamas. It means they have open minds and/or differing opinions.

kk thats ur opinion but, if you loved tamas like me.(i have much experience and i am wise, so you should know!!!)

its mean and they could've killed themselfs.

That was the most [SIZE=21pt]STUPID[/SIZE] thing i have ever seen.

That was Stupid, and its not cruel.

They are not kids, they are grown-up people.

Maybe it was some type of revenge.

As we all know people do crazy things! Don't let it offend you! That's their problem if they don't like tamagotchis, not yours, if they're gonna start a tama on fire then so be it! You don't have any say in it, So don't let their odd acts affect you and your tamagotchi! :huh:

~TamaGoCrazy

That was Stupid, and its not cruel.
They are not kids, they are grown-up people.

Maybe it was some type of revenge.
it says why he did it...

Yeah I had this tamagotchi and it was all cool and stuff for like a week...but...then I got sick of it...so i left it paused for like two months and then the battery was nearly dead so I decided to get rid of the stupid thing once and for all...battery acid hurts ...
dat idiot... :huh:

they blew it up because their dad wouldn't buy them a new battery so they got angry and they set it on fire. I thought the tama would turn all black.

I'm not really sure what I thought of that video...... it didn't amuse me though, but I'm not gonna go into the thing about, "How would you feel?" Because I agree, its a toy.... but its stupid, and possibly life-threating for those kids...... here are my thoughts about it:

1: Idiotic kids! Your wasting your money and threating your life. And poor tama... as a tama lover, it was slightly painful to watch that video.

2. Yes its a toy... your not blowing up a dog, but still! Is there any way we know tamas aren't alive? I'm sorry if I'm getting too goofy here but face it: We have no proof that a tama is paint and pixels only!

3. Amusing?? Not on my life! Okay, I blew up a My Little Pony once, but still! Tamas seem to be more valuable, right?

4. Offending? A little. But also (for me at least) disturbing! I don't understand whats fun about blowing up something! Ick...

5. Are they alive? I don't know. Tamas seem human to me at times.... rarely, but Dippy (my fave tama ever) seemed to be just a bit more than a toy......

6. Waste of money! Why not sell the Tamagotchi to some toyless kid who would love it?

7. Releif! Soooo happy my tamas are safe, warm, and loved.

I'm not really sure what I thought of that video...... it didn't amuse me though, but I'm not gonna go into the thing about, "How would you feel?" Because I agree, its a toy.... but its stupid, and possibly life-threating for those kids...... here are my thoughts about it:

1: Idiotic kids! Your wasting your money and threating your life. And poor tama... as a tama lover, it was slightly painful to watch that video.

2. Yes its a toy... your not blowing up a dog, but still! Is there any way we know tamas aren't alive? I'm sorry if I'm getting too goofy here but face it: We have no proof that a tama is paint and pixels only!

3. Amusing?? Not on my life! Okay, I blew up a My Little Pony once, but still! Tamas seem to be more valuable, right?

4. Offending? A little. But also (for me at least) disturbing! I don't understand whats fun about blowing up something! Ick...

5. Are they alive? I don't know. Tamas seem human to me at times.... rarely, but Dippy (my fave tama ever) seemed to be just a bit more than a toy......

6. Waste of money! Why not sell the Tamagotchi to some toyless kid who would love it?

7. Releif! Soooo happy my tamas are safe, warm, and loved.
I agree, if they did that to my tamagotchis, maan, they will be facing hell, and yes, it will be hell, because if they make me that mad, they will be so sorry that they even met me. They will hate their lives and will wish they were dead.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back