This offend's me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*grows roots and plants self in topic*

I'm not gonna leave until we can accept others opinions! w00t!

Lol. Really, I'm just gonna be the snitch. The guides puppy. xP

Better than having a bunch of rowdy flamers... :/ *Not pointing fingers or saying so*

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, how stupid can a person get? :p that was the dumbest thing i have ever seen! :angry: Those stupid teenagers wasted their money for nothing. Who would do that and how do you think blowing a tamagotchi up was funny? :huh:
thankyou Mamitchi465

Its plastic and pixals c'mon
Well, bandai worked hard on making them, and that is how you treat bandai? It is'nt just "Pixels and Plastic", it is Sweat, hard work, people that want you to have fun, and a great, terriffic, toy! :(

Well, bandai worked hard on making them, and that is how you treat bandai? It is'nt just "Pixels and Plastic", it is Sweat, hard work, people that want you to have fun, and a great, terriffic, toy! :eek:
I agree totally with you!And I love my tamas. :wub:

dey love me back.Isnt that sweet?lol :(

A tama is NOT a living, breathing thing. The sooner you all realize that, the sooner reality sets in that it's not "abuse", it's not "cruel". It is a person destroying an INANIMATE OBJECT. It's not mean, it's not killing anything, nothing of the sort.

Now, will someone take this abomination of a thread and kill it with fire?

Sounds like a wonderful idea. *goes to look for matches* People on these forums can't seem to get into a discusion without flaming each other so yea.. someone close this... please.

*rolls eyes at the ppl who dont agree with pokemonlover and hazeyjune*

This is going nowhere.I love my tama as much as the next person,but please stop fighting about this.It will get us reported.

This is going nowhere.I love my tama as much as the next person,but please stop fighting about this.It will get us reported.
Don't roll your eyes. If you don't want to flame, don't be sarky.

*grows roots and plants self in topic*
I'm not gonna leave until we can accept others opinions! w00t!

Lol. Really, I'm just gonna be the snitch. The guides puppy. xP

Better than having a bunch of rowdy flamers... :/ *Not pointing fingers or saying so*
lol

*smacks head* This was bumped, a Tamagotchi is NOT real, I wouldnt burn mine cause I need it for a Girl Scout project thing but still, Its funny, Its entertainment

OH NOEZ!!!! REPORTAR!!!!!!

Frankly, this has been flaming something or the other since page 1. It's been asking to be closed and/or deleted since it was originally posted.

I am a person behind this computer screen, not just some computer program. I posted my opionion and got flamed for disagreeing. I don't have to agree with you or hazeyjune.

Anyway yea... this is nothing but a flame fest.

Omigosh, Pocky Girl. xP

You sound like my signature.

Look at it. It's awesome. xP

ANYWAY!!!

Back on topic... stop flaming, people. If somebody doesn't agree with you that doesn't give you the right to turn around and push and prod at them. We have to accept eachother's opinions for what they are, whether you may think they are right or wrong.

Interesting to see this topic up and running again (unlike that toasted little tama in a bucket).... :(

The comments posted by so many different members just present us with the wide variations in age and attitude to tamagotchis on TamaTalk :mimitchi:

Personally I don't believe it is cruel because a tama is just a toy... but I think it was a shocking waste of money... and a stupid, dangerous stunt by a dumb kid.... *shrugs*

my opinion doesn't make me better than someone who believes it is cruel and abusive to tamas... just different :mimitchi:

Some of us already know that differences in opinions are a fact of life and we have to accept them - even if ppl can't express an opinion with out being sarcastic... :(

Some of us need to review the site rules about keeping posts polite and respectful.

But hey, don't flame someone just to try and get a topic you don't like closed, eh? Just avoid the topic and it won't offend you :(

Interesting to see this topic up and running again (unlike that toasted little tama in a bucket).... :(

The comments posted by so many different members just present us with the wide variations in age and attitude to tamagotchis on TamaTalk :mimitchi:

Personally I don't believe it is cruel because a tama is just a toy... but I think it was a shocking waste of money... and a stupid, dangerous stunt by a dumb kid.... *shrugs*

my opinion doesn't make me better than someone who believes it is cruel and abusive to tamas... just different :mimitchi:

Some of us already know that differences in opinions are a fact of life and we have to accept them - even if ppl can't express an opinion with out being sarcastic... :(

Some of us need to review the site rules about keeping posts polite and respectful.

But hey, don't flame someone just to try and get a topic you don't like closed, eh? Just avoid the topic and it won't offend you :(
I know I'm just asking to be dealt with by posting again, but THANK YOU.

Omigosh, Pocky Girl. xPYou sound like my signature.

Look at it. It's awesome. xP

ANYWAY!!!

Back on topic... stop flaming, people. If somebody doesn't agree with you that doesn't give you the right to turn around and push and prod at them. We have to accept eachother's opinions for what they are, whether you may think they are right or wrong.
Your siggy is what made me think of what I typed in my post. Its a true fact that many people forget that there are people who type out these posts.

Yes I also agree with the Flame Fest to Stop. I hate it when people fight like this. I've been in many different discusions in my day on different forums and the ones I like, are respectful to each others veiws and doen't turn flamey. I hate flame wars.

I know what you mean! I hate it when anyone makes fun of tamagotchis. It makes me upset. Just remember that there are all of these people that do like 'em. And there are tons of people that know what it's like to have people make fun of them for playing with tamagotchis. Stick to what you like because you like it, not because other people do. :mimitchi:

A tama is NOT a living, breathing thing.  The sooner you all realize that, the sooner reality sets in that it's not "abuse", it's not "cruel".  It is a person destroying an INANIMATE OBJECT.  It's not mean, it's not killing anything, nothing of the sort.
I agree.

I dont find this offensive. Its not abuse. Its not a living, or breathing thing. Its a TOY!

I mean I like tamas but come on people, its not like there making something thats alive explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back