TT - UNITE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:( i need to join please is like im not a member in tamatalk please WAHHHHH! and ive talked to my mom and every other adult and they said everything has to be fare i cant help it you are biend hard on me or should i say too hard and if you dont ill post tt-unite 2
sorry for this interuption
Wameed, we are not trying to be mean or make you sad or anything but the 'No New Characters' rule was decided by the original author ( StarTama) on Page 2. I'll go and quote the original post right now.

Posting a TT-Unite 2! wont do anything as this is still an active topic. Your TT-Unite 2! will just get closed.

Maybe you can post here using the active characters ( Zoom, Snowy, Esther, Steffi, StarTama) and the fictional baddies (TH and Belle)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the compliment..! Agreed, no more characters. The characters are as follows:StarTama

Steffi

Zoom

Snowy

Camelle

Esther

TamaKimmy

I think that's all...

And, I will eventually end this story.

------------------------------------------------------------
The original post by StarTama askeing for no more characters to be added. :(

There you have it. The characters Camelle & TamaKimmy I think eventually died or were forgotten, I'm not completely sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I would have thought you forgot about the whole reason I'm here. Have you?" TH asked, putting his face right inside the cage.

"To take over Tamatalk. We have enough scars to remember for the rest of our lives." StarTama said in a quiet voice.

"How?You've told us a gillion times yuo want to take over and destroy Tamatalk,Duh," TH mimicked. "I have other plans,"he snarled. "Like to kill each member of Tamatalk. Take over other sites, take over the Internet, AND TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!"TH spat.

"How...?"Zoom asked quietly. "Oh, you'll see. YOU'LL ALL SEE!!!" TH cackled.

The girls gulped.

"Belle,help!" Steffi mouthed. "No can do," Belle mouthed back, smirking.

P.S.Why are there no boys in the story? or are there...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Belle hugged TH. "I'll go and get the bombs prepared darling!" she said and practically skipped out of the room.

The girls stared at her through the bars of the cage.

TH just stared at them.

"How are you going to take over the world if you blow everybody up?" Steffi asked.

"I'm using bombs to kill Tamatalk. Then the rest of the world will be so traumatized that they will follow my orders. Duh." TH mimicked the last word.

"Idiot." Zoom bent the bars in her anger.

"Howja do that?" yelped Snowy.

Zoom looked at herself. "I dunno...I just..."

TH looked horiified.

Esther walked up to the bars and pulled on them. They bent with ease.

"What's wrong with us? She asked, terrified.

"Hopefully nothing." Zoom replied, as they both attempted to break out of the cage.

Esther broke the cage. She walked out. "C'mon girls. Let's blow up the supply of bombs."

Steffi, Zoom, Snowy and StarTama scuttled after her.

"If we blow up the bombs that means that basically we are blowing up ourselves..." said Steffi.

"Good point," said Zoom.

"But it's not helping." said Snowy.

"We have to do something.." Esther chimed in.

"What if TH wins?" StarTama said.

"Not helping..."

"You could at least try to be optimistic,"

"We all should,"

"Shut up and look for the freakin' bombs"

After a few minutes Steffi spoke up. "I've got them!"

The others surrounded her, all wanting to see the bombs.

"Where are we gonna put them?" Esther asked.

"How about we throw them out the logout button." StarTama suggested.

"That wouldn't work, because it might lead to one of our houses. THAT wouldn't be good." Zoom imagined her house being blown up. She shivered and shook the thought.

"The only way to get rid of them is to make them explode..." Snowy said.

"Yeah but where? We can hardly do it on TT!" Esther said.

"And what about us??" said Zoom.

"Yeah?" agreed StarTama, "If we explode them then we might accidently explode ourselves..."

TH walked in. Belle was with him. "What are you little girlies doing?" They asked in unison.

"Admiring your lovely bombs..." Zoom shrugged.

"Well hand those back, we're using them to vlow you into next week." TH snarled, hastily grabbing the bombs back.

Please don't spam. Back to the story:

-------------------------------------------

"Time travel is impossible." Zoom said.

"So I guess the fact that you can't blows us into next week makes the bombs useless..." Snowy suggested.

"Nice try.." Belle simpered. "But it's not going to happen.."

".... its not going to happen because I have cheese power! I have the ability to shoot cheese out of my bellybutton!" Belle screamed. Belle then shot some cheese out and put it on a cracker and said "boy this stuff is so tastey and bellybuttony!!" but all of a sudden Snowy said "Stop the cheese shooting do you hear that high pitched ticking sound???"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back