TT - UNITE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tgd hadn't tripped.....no no.....she was pushed. Before she knew it, she was knocked out, along with Lemon. When the two awoke, they were tied to the letter A in Tamatalk. "What the!?" Tgd yelled. She suddenly noticed everybody else. "What is going on?" she screeched. Lemon was hanging upside down. "Oh god!" she cried. "I'm getting dizzy..."

Tgd wasn't sure what to do. She suddenly got an idea. She bit at the rope. "Yuck!" Lemon said, a hint of fear in her voice. After a few moments, Tgd had bitten through the rope. She untied Lemon. "Who's doing this?" she asked quietly. Tgd pointed to Trojan-Hacker.

Esther pulled her was through the rope and ran to Zoom.

"Oh no you don't, little pretty!" TH smiled, and dove for her.

Esther screamed and trashed at TH. "LET ME GO!"

Zoom slid down the wall and slowly sat up. She hoarsly said, "Let her go. If you don't, deal with me."

"Oh yeah? I twelve year old Canadian? Ha!" TH laughed, and dropped Esther. Zoom couldn't exactly stand up, because she was still half unconcious, but spoke as though she was calm as ever. "Leave us alone, and We'll leave you alone."

"Again, Ha!" with that he picked her up with one hand. "You couldn't hirt a fly, shrimp!"

Zoom glared at TH. TH snorted and dropped Zoom again. "You see girls, this is what will happen to you if you try to help Tamatalk." He pointed at Zoom. She had sirt on her face and a trickle of blood running down her cheek. Then he pointed at Esther. She was sitting on the floor, glaring at TH and making sure Zoom was Ok.

What happens next?

TH turned to Zoom and took a whip from his pocket, he raised it in the air. Zoom screamed.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Esther, and she came back into complete consciousness and hurled herself at TH, flattening him onto the ground. His whip landed a few centimetres away from Zoom. TH was struggling with immense force on the ground to get up, but Esther was keeping him onto the floor with all the strength she had left. "Go...Save....Admin..." she managed to wheeze.

Zoom jumped up again and began to help the bleeding Admin to his feet. "Admin, it's all right" she said helping him limp towards the log out button. She let him touch it and saved him but she couldn't leave herself. She just wouldn't. She picked up TH's whip, and said..."Shall I just...shall I just put an end to him?" The struggling TH under Esther seemed to go silent and limp when he heard that.

They both looked down at him. Esther sighed. "No, we couldn't" she said. "Yes, that would make US the evil ones," agreed Zoom. Esther gave a gulp and got off TH.

"Uh-oh, bad idea!" they said, as TH swelled up 50 times his normal size, seething at the mouth and red with rage, "NEVER!!!!! YOU WILL NEEEEEEVVVEEEER DEFEAT ME!!" He slashed out with silver shining claws.

Esther and Zoom grabbed each other and ran, as fast as they could to the log out button, but just as they were in reach of it.....

TH grabbed them, with an immense force that nearly choked them both.

"Now, you WILL listen, because you WON"T be leaving." TH snarled, raising them high above the ground.

"LET...US...GO!!!" Zoom thrashed, trying to loosen TH's grip.

Th let go of the girls, than caught them about 3 feet dowm. "Now why would I do that?" He asked, and laughed.

"Because we're worth nothing to you!" Esther yelled. "There's no point in keeping us."

"You will be my witnesses. When I destroy TamaTalk, you will tell everyone that you coward before me, and watched in horror as your website was turned into ash!"

Rage was dwelling inside Zoom. She burst out at TH. "Look, I've had enough of being calm, I WANT OUT!"

Esther looked at Zoom, and then at TH. "Well?" She asked him.

((g2g after you post next, be n tomorrow))

Last edited by a moderator:
TH shook his head. "Now my pretties, I hope you understand what I am about to do..."

Esther and Zoom looked at each other, worried sick.

"You're about to let us GO???" yelled Esther, putting her hands on her hips and almost choking when TH tightened his grip.

"No, my idiotic little pretties, I am about to BURN YOU TO DEATH IN THE FIRE!!!" Zoom and Esther screamed out loud. They didn't know what to do. All they could think of was to scream for help (which didn't help much as their throats were running low on oxygen!) and thrash about wildly with their arms and legs. that didn't work either, seeing as they were dangling above the ground and being crushed by two strong hands.

They bit hard but his hands were as hard as stone. Just then the same idea occured to both girls at the same time. Esther whispered out of the side of her mouth, whilst TH was still in the middle of doing his maniac-cackling thing and whispered, "Hey Zoom, let's log him out!!!"...

Zoom smiled. The log out button was only a few feet away. Fortunately, TH was laughing himself toward the log out button.

"Closer...closer..." Zoom whispered. His arm was a few centimetres away now. Esther and Zoom swung with all their might to get his arm to touch the button. It filally touched and TH dissappeared. Both girls hugged.

((g2g, be on tomorrow!))

Sorry, mistaken quote.
- Snowy
Snowy looked her computer. It was flickering. Tamatalk was flicking. She grabbed her com,b, took a deep breath and lept into TT.

"What did I miss?!?" she gasped. Then saw a little guy in a T-shirt with Trojan_Hacker on it. He was climbing back into Tamatalk!!

"That's not the guy who sent the PM was it.." she whispered.

Esther nodded.

"He must of logged backed in." Zoom said.

Suddenly TT went black. All three girls screamed and were seperated. Snowy in Non-TT, Esther in News and Announcement and Zoom on the V2 growth chart but before they were seperated they caught a glimpse of admin being taken out of the computer with TH.

Snowy started to cry. From nervousness, from the fear of TT being closed and losing friends.

She sobbed until she was exausted but started to climb up TT anyway. when she got the the Tamatown and E-Tamago section she fainted. Hitting her head hard. She was dizzy and unconsious.

Esther and Zoom called to each other in the darkness. They both shouted from different sections of tamatalk to each other. "ESS!!!" shouted Zoom, "WHERE R U?"? "I'M IN NEWS!!!" Esther called back.

Swiftly, Zoom jumped from button to button and swing from letter to letter until she found Esther sitting on the S of some topic. "There you are!" she said, sitting next to Esther ona nearby D. "Did u hear TH has come back in?" said Zoom. "No," sighed Esther. "Oh Zoom, how will we ever get rid of him?" :wacko: sobbed Esther.

"I don't know" said Zoom, trying to stop herself from crying but failing!

Just then Zoom jumped up. "I KNOW!!!" she exclaimed...

Esther and Zoom called to each other in the darkness. They both shouted from different sections of tamatalk to each other. "ESS!!!" shouted Zoom, "WHERE R U?"? "I'M IN NEWS!!!" Esther called back.
Swiftly, Zoom jumped from button to button and swing from letter to letter until she found Esther sitting on the S of some topic. "There you are!" she said, sitting next to Esther ona nearby D. "Did u hear TH has come back in?" said Zoom. "No," sighed Esther. "Oh Zoom, how will we ever get rid of him?" :huh: sobbed Esther.

"I don't know" said Zoom, trying to stop herself from crying but failing!

Just then Zoom jumped up. "I KNOW!!!" she exclaimed...
Snowy woke. "HELLO!!" she screamed and waited for an answer.

"What?" said Esther, eagerly.

"We'll use the ADMIN!!!" :(

Esther looked at her as if she was from a foreign planet. "How??? :) And even if we did, we'd be putting him in danger!"

"But the Admin was taken away..." Esther added soberly.

"Oh yeah...I could think if I could see..." Zoom sighed, reaching into her pocket. She thought it was empty, but felt her slender wooden wand poking at her hand. She slid it out and whispered "Lumos Maxima." Esther looked at her as if she were crazy.

"What? So I know alot about Harry Potter, sue me!" Zoom giggled, and pointed her wand in the direction where she heard Snowy's voice.

"ESTHER! ZOOM!" Snowy called. Then she felt a cold hand reaching onto her shoulder. She screamed.

"I heard Snowy!" Zoom said, running in the direction of her echo. Esther quickly followed, but what they saw when they rounded the corner made them stop dead in their tracks.

TH was kidnapping Snowy.

You could hear her frantically yelling for help under TH's hand, covering her mouth. TH looked up and grinned.

"So my pretties, came back for more?"

Zoom looked at the cut on her hand, and Esther felt the bruise on her forehead.

"What are you doing to Snowy?" Esther asked, on the verge of tears.

"Oh, I'm taking out for tea and buiscuts! What do you think I'm doing, little girls? I'm kidnapping her, and then killing her."

Snowy screamed again, but it was drowned out by TH's hand.

"How should I kill her? Drown? Burn? Drop?"

"How about giving her to us." Zoom said, trying to sound strong, but failing miserably.

"Nah, thats no fun." TH's seethed, his breath blowing on Esther and Zooms faces. Their faces were like stone, not changing. They glared at TH, hoping to look at least alittle scary.

"Well, if your going to stare at me..." TH snorted. He snapped his fingers, and he was gone. Snowy along with him.

And with that, TH cackled and ran off. "Where's he gone?" said Esther, in a panic. "I don't know. But let's just keep calm and work it out," replied Zoom.

"KEEP CALM?" squealed Esther, "SNOWY MAY BE KILLED :( ! How can we stay calm?" she replied.

Zoom opened her mouth matter-of-factly, then closed it again, then opened it once more and sighed. "I don't know, your right. We have to find Snowy!!!" "Yep!" agreed Esther, nodding. :eek:

And with that, they set off to find Snowy!

They roamed the boards, hoping to find a trace that TH was here.

"Nothing!" Esther groaned, looking at Zoom for support.

Zoom shook her head. "I know, but there has to be something! He can't have just dissapeared!"

Then they heard an echo-ey voice looming over them. What it said made them sick. "Oh but I did, and soon will your little friend!Hahahaha!"

They rolled their eyes.

"This is not good." Zoom murmured, and walked forward, trying to find where the sound came from.

bunny walked around, wearing a black cloak, her hood pulled over her face. she watched all of these members, looking for... someone. she asked what was going on, and they gave her the full story. "oh," she said. "i wondered what you were doing! ^^ i'll help!" so bunny began to search too.

Steffi (who is hoppfully not dead) went other ways, finding things in TamaTalk she never discovered before. Then she heared the echoing voice. Curious, she grabs a bunch of letters and numbers quickly and jumps to the index page, next to the "Quick Login."

"There!" Esther pointed. Both smiled and ran toward it. They came up to it to find that it was about 7 feet above where they were standing. Zoom felt the wall.

"Its like the foam that 'TamaTalk' was written in. Should we climb it?"

"Maybe. One at a time. We don't want to fall on one-another." Esther added. "I'll go first."

She climbed up. She felt around above her with one hand. "Its a ledge!" She called down, and climbed onto it. Zoom quickly followed. There they stood for a moment, staring into the light.

"Should we go in?" Esther asked, fear in her voice.

"I dunno...looks like we have to. I thik this is where TH went." Zoom said, fear also in her voice.

They both slowly strode into the light, wondering what they'd meet at the end...

They saw a long, dark passage ahead of them. "Geez! I never knew that was there!" exclaimed Zoom, her eyes wide. Esther nodded nervously. "Should we really go in?" she asked. They both hesitated and then they suddenly both nodded. So they took a few steps out. They didn't know what they would meet at the end of the tunnel....

*dun dun dun* (lol!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back