TT - UNITE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When they walked in, they had to wait a moment for their eyes to adjust to the bright light.

"Where are we?" Esther asked cautiously.

"I dunno, but it can't be good. TH must have came in here.

When they could finally see, what they saw made them speachless...

When they walked in, they had to wait a moment for their eyes to adjust to the bright light."Where are we?" Esther asked cautiously.

"I dunno, but it can't be good. TH must have came in here.

When they could finally see, what they saw made them speachless...
There in front of them, was the remains of Snowy, she was lying in the middle of the floor, blood pouring from her mouth. but she seemed to be breathing...

"Snowy!" They both gasped, running to the side of their friend.

She spit out some blood and murmured "Guys...eEther, help me. Zoom, go find TH. Bring him here."

"But-" Zoom started.

"No buts. go!" Snowy protested. Reluctantly Zoom walked deeper into the room, waving sadly as she dissappeared around a corner.

just then a giant spider came and started to pin me to a wall with a web. help!!! she screamed. because the spider took her hammer she coudnt bash any thing the spider started came and tied a to the web!

Zoom spun around, startled.

"Hey!" Steffi said brightly.

"Oh, hi. I'm looking for TH. Esther's back there helping Snowy. Wanna come with me?" Zoom asked, relieved that it wasn't TH behind her.

"Sure. Hey, what happened to Snowy? She was bleeding really bad." Steffi replied.

"We don't know." Zoom said sadly. "Esther and I walked in, and she was lying there."

Just then Esther came running, in a panic, towards Zoom. "ZOOM! COME...QUICKLY!!!" They both rushed off, Zoom was wondering what could be the matter. :rolleyes:

Esther pointed in front of her.

"Whats wrong?" Zoom asked.

"Look." Esther murmured, and then Zoom saw it.

((I'll let you decide what it is!!))

They saw TH, and he was surrounded by a group of what looked like a gang of zombi-tamatalk members! :rolleyes:

They had their usernames printed on their arms in red ink (that looked like blood :rolleyes: ) and had no pupils in their white eyes.

they were...

Snowy coughed, the bleeding was easing off a bit.

TH and his gang looked at her with no idea Esther was there. Esther hid behind a pole waiting to see what would happen.

Snowy gasped but discovered breathing ws easy enough.

"Thank you Snowy" TH said to her and to his zombies he said. "Stop the bleeding"

Snowys mouth was dry.

"Give her water" TH told a zombie. Snowy was given water. She sniffed the water suspiciously. "It's OK Snowy." TH reassured her. "We don't poison friends. Especially helpful friends." Snowy drank the water then said to TH. "I don't understand. How did I help you?"

TH laughed. "You know what I mean Snowy." "Those people you tricked."

"Those people are my friends and i didn't trick them." Snowy protested.

"You 'friends' have been talking about you, laughing at you spreading rumours." TH said.

Snowy gasped.

"They hate you, they think your weird. Your picture is on their dart boards with pins through it. They hate you girl, can't you see that?" TH paused.

Snowy sat on the floor weeping.

"We're your friends" TH continued pointing to himself and his zombies.

Snowy sobbed silently.

"It's OK to cry" TH said queitly.

-------------------

Zoom was standing against the far wall, trying to blend into the shadows. All she wanted to do was tell Snowy the truth.

TH held out a hand so Snowy could stand up. She accepted, wiping the tears from her face.

"There, there, no need to cry." TH said softly, embracing Snowy in a hug. TH snapped his fingers and the whole crew of zombies walked into the distance. Once they were out of sight, Steffi, Zoom and Esther emerged from their hiding spots.

"I...can't...believe it..." Steffi broke the silence. The tension grew in all 3 girl's faces.

"We have to tell Snowy the truth." Esther said.

"Then we'll have to follow them." Zoom added. Then she thought a moment. "I saw one of my old friends in the crew. Puppyluva."

Zoom shook her head as they all went off in the direction TH went.

Snowy was in a dark, dark place. "W..where am I?" she asked nervously.

"My PM box" replied TH. Then he started to laugh, but Snowy could just tell he wasn't laughing at her.

Snowy thought about the people she called her 'friends'. Esther, Zoom, Steffi and everyone else.

"What did I do wrong?" Snowy whuispered to her self. "Why would they do that? Why did it change?"

Just then, before Steffi could stop them, Zoom and Esther couldn't contain it. They rushed out. "SNOWY! SNOWY! HE'S TRICKING YOU!" yelled Esther, "DON'T BELIEVE HIM!" yelled Zoom.

Snowy smiled. She knew they would never have turned against her. She leapt up and joined Esther and Zoom as they delivered blows at TH, who was looking so angry and fuming he looked like he was gonna explode!!!!!!

TH yelled put to Snowy :" You betrayed me. I trusted you."

Snowy yelled back "And I trusted you" Then wacked TH on the head with A crowbar.

(Oh by the way I've had a change of avvie so I can no longer be the avvie that I was so when my avvie gets 2 the pic of the three girls i will b the brunette girl on the right. she has the red top and eyehadow and the sparkly black skirt!!! Just pretend the one in the middle is called Glitter and the one on the left can b called...Bubbles!)

((Yeah, I changed mine too. I'm not gonna be Drace Mafloy...))

TH was furious. The gash on his forehead was looking redder than ever. Then it dissapeared! He jumped up and grabbed the three girls. "I WILL NOT HAVE YOU GET AWAY WITHOUT A FIGHT!" Then his voice became very quiet. It was low and mesmerizing, but horrible at the same time. "All but one will die tonight. And that one will be joining me in my army of deceased Tamatalk members.

All three girls shook in horror.

"And who will that be?" asked Zoom. "That will be.....Esther!" said TH. Esther practically passed out. "Please help me, Zoom!" she whispered...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back