Ultimate tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of those features would be awesome, but you'd have to get into business with Bandai and all this other junk. If you send them something, they probably wouldn't even see it for a few months or even years. Well, then you can then compare that time span with the time it might take for them to mass produce a tamagotchi with all those functions- a DECADE! Oh well... We can dream...

I'm even sure that some little destructive boys might shine the backlight in people's eyes. I don't think It'd have to be 13+, but maybe 10+.

It would be really difficult to program such a Tamagotchi, considering that they can only hold so much precious information inside them.
As for me, I've been working on an idea of an "Ultimate Tamagotchi". I've called it the "Clover Edition Tamagotchi".

Some key features that the Clover includes:

• Green pixels. Like some Japanese versions, the Clover includes a specially colored screen!
  • Adoption. While the growth chart of the Clover is filled with old and new faces, fans can adopt and raise characters from previous versions.
  • Houses and decorating. Owners can now have a house for their Tamagotchi, and buy bigger houses later on. The interior can be decorated with various pieces of items and furniture.
  • Walks. Is your Tamagotchi bored being inside his house all day? Now you can take him for a stroll in the park! Maybe he'll make a new friend, or find special items!
  • Advanced job and school functions. There are many new jobs and games to play, and as a bonus, a new Teacher character as well.
  • Advanced mail function. The Mail system has been revamped to be easier to use.
  • Layback mode. With this, mail and school/job functions are stopped, so you can spend more time with your Tamagotchi!
  • Four new games, and items that raise skill points. Shopping is also still available. Plus tons of new items and foods!
  • Cooking, an ability from the Entama, appears on the Clover. You can mix certain ingredients to create great new foods to raise skill points!
  • Computer and Wii connection! Remove the antenna and plug your virtual pet into a Wii or computer. You can then care for your Tamagotchi in a 3D world, and explore neighborhoods, Tamatown, and even the rest of the Tamagotchi's world! You can communicate with friends and even enter competitions with other Clover owners to see who has the best Tama!
It's been nearly a year since I introduced the idea. Everyone I've talked to about it has been really supportive. :p

In my online blog, you can see some shell designs I've worked on:

https://wolfnanaki.blogspot.com/2008/03/clo...i-official.html

And here, you can see a video I've made, as well as images:

https://wolfnanaki.blogspot.com/2008/04/clo...-video-and.html

~OM21
Some of these feature are kinda becoming like a Muchiz Pet. The color screen, the idea of being in a house, and connecting to the computer. Might as well just buy a Muchiz.

I like the tama just the way it is- black pixels, and new features each version.

But that is just my opinion, and MANY others. But good luck! :D

OM's idea is brilliant. I would love to see a Clover Edition Tamagotchi in stores some day. :huh:
Thanks, maybe someday. ^^

That clears up alot! Good idea's, and good luck in the future with it! :mellow:
Thanks, hopefully in the near future, we'll all have Clover's. ;D

Some of these feature are kinda becoming like a Muchiz Pet. The color screen, the idea of being in a house, and connecting to the computer. Might as well just buy a Muchiz.
I like the tama just the way it is- black pixels, and new features each version.

But that is just my opinion, and MANY others. But good luck! :mametchi:
Erm...I've never heard of that. Can you elaborate?

it should also come in a HUGE range of colours and patterns... including all the designs for past versions and new ones! :ichigotchi:

I've just added a brand new Clover video!

Test Animation: Walking

Here's a test of the "Walk" feature. Here, Tengutchi (from the Akai Tamagotchi in Japan) leaves his house to visit the beach, and meets a Memetchi.

And for those of you wondering, if the Clover was ever real, it'd be the same size as any modern Tamagotchi, and the same price as well. ^^

~OM21

Erm...I've never heard of that. Can you elaborate?
Well, I am not 100% sure about it, but my friend's lil' sis has a handheld console called, muchiz bratz...Something along them lines.

Basically, it is something where you can look after the character and dress ect.. Aswell as connect it up to the computer.

For all the other replies about the age group, I don't think it would really need one, it is all the past tamagotchi's wrapped in one. Plus, There would be a PROPER instruction manual, not like the one's we have today! :puroperatchi:

thats awsome i could jst picture it :D
Me too! I wish if something like this were to happen, or even something very similar to The Clover Edition! :blink:

Just something totally different. :D

u know that screen where u see the charactar, family , role on v5 . well maybe they can put each familymembers skill points

I have an Ultimate Tamagotchi!

Somebody has to program it all for me!

PM me if you want to program my ultimate Tamagotchi!

After you program it,send it back to me!

I am working on a Tamagotchi called the ChaMametchi edition!

It is the same as all Tamagotchi,but different.

If you get a Mametchi,Benzatchi or a Mimitchi,fireworks appear and then ChaMametchi appears on the screen and stays with your character.

Here is the character chart:

Baby (First Generation and up):

Teletchi

(Girl)

Kurobabytchi

(Boy)

Toddlers:

Mattaratchi (good care)

Kuchimatchi (Good Care)

Malkigamitchi (Good and Bad Care,easy to get)

Teens (first four are easy to get):

Young Mametchi (Good Care,Girl)

Young Mimitchi (Good Care,Girl)

Washikitchi (Good and Bad Care,Boy and Girl)

Memepetchi (Good Care,girl)

Young Kuchipatchi (bad care)

Adults (first three are easy to get and have ChaMametchi after it evolves):

Mametchi (Boy,Good Care)

Mimitchi (Good Care,Girl)

Benzatchi (Good and Bad care,Boy and Girl)

Tarakotchi (Bad Care)

Kuchipatchi (Bad Care)

Chamametchi:(Girl,appears and stays with Mametchi,Mimitchi and Benzatchi)

Babies (2nd Generation and up,with above 1st Generation and up babies):

Memeotchi (Boy)

Hanekotchi (girl)

Shippokotchi (girl)

Shippotchi (boy)

The new features on the ChaMametchi editon Tamagotchi are:

TV (Like Familtchi/Tamagotchi V5 with four channels):

The Matchmaker Channel

The Travel Channel

The Shopping Channel

Cartoon Channel

The ChaMametchi Edition Tamagotchi does not die.

When the adult leaves it baby,the planet animation from the Tamagotchi Mini appears. You can stop it by pressing the C button. You will see the sleeping baby,then it will reveal the gender and show the baby crying,because its' parent left.

A beep is heard when your Tamagotchi needs to go potty,and the stink marks appear for 30 minutes.

Your Tamagotchi will have a Potty Emergency for 30 mintues.

It will walk around tamatown to find a bathroom

It stops when your Tama finds a potty.

Now, the Tamagotchi characters on the ChaMametchi Editon can go pee!

Boy Tamagotchi can use urinals when they pee,while girl Tamagotchi use a regular toilet.

The baby characters make pee and poop on the floor.

The baby gets a pain look on its' face,then it pees or poops on the floor.

The games are:

Mimic (V4)

Slots (V2)

TV Mimic (V5 Familitchi)

The shell of ChaMametchi Edition is a shell with Chamametchi on it.

Tamagotchi ChaMametchi Editon was originally a Yellow Butterflies Tamagotchi Connection V2.

More New Features:

The Tamagotchi character turns off the lights by itself.

The babies don't sleep alone,only when they are with their parent.

That is how the Tamagotchi ChaMametchi Editon works!

I will make a website and a log for this!

u know that screen where u see the charactar, family , role on v5 . well maybe they can put each familymembers skill points
Yeah that is a really good idea, and they could even have different jobs!

You could have three different jobs! ( one for each character) :angry:

I really like that idea! :eek:

I have an Ultimate Tamagotchi!Somebody has to program it all for me!

PM me if you want to program my ultimate Tamagotchi!

After you program it,send it back to me!

I am working on a Tamagotchi called the ChaMametchi edition!

It is the same as all Tamagotchi,but different.

If you get a Mametchi,Benzatchi or a Mimitchi,fireworks appear and then ChaMametchi appears on the screen and stays with your character.

Here is the character chart:

Baby (First Generation and up):

Teletchi

(Girl)

Kurobabytchi

(Boy)

Toddlers:

Mattaratchi (good care)

Kuchimatchi (Good Care)

Malkigamitchi (Good and Bad Care,easy to get)

Teens (first four are easy to get):

Young Mametchi (Good Care,Girl)

Young Mimitchi (Good Care,Girl)

Washikitchi (Good and Bad Care,Boy and Girl)

Memepetchi (Good Care,girl)

Young Kuchipatchi (bad care)

Adults (first three are easy to get and have ChaMametchi after it evolves):

Mametchi (Boy,Good Care)

Mimitchi (Good Care,Girl)

Benzatchi (Good and Bad care,Boy and Girl)

Tarakotchi (Bad Care)

Kuchipatchi (Bad Care)

Chamametchi:(Girl,appears and stays with Mametchi,Mimitchi and Benzatchi)

Babies (2nd Generation and up,with above 1st Generation and up babies):

Memeotchi (Boy)

Hanekotchi (girl)

Shippokotchi (girl)

Shippotchi (boy)

The new features on the ChaMametchi editon Tamagotchi are:

TV (Like Familtchi/Tamagotchi V5 with four channels):

The Matchmaker Channel

The Travel Channel

The Shopping Channel

Cartoon Channel

The ChaMametchi Edition Tamagotchi does not die.

When the adult leaves it baby,the planet animation from the Tamagotchi Mini appears. You can stop it by pressing the C button. You will see the sleeping baby,then it will reveal the gender and show the baby crying,because its' parent left.

A beep is heard when your Tamagotchi needs to go potty,and the stink marks appear for 30 minutes.

Your Tamagotchi will have a Potty Emergency for 30 mintues.

It will walk around tamatown to find a bathroom

It stops when your Tama finds a potty.

Now, the Tamagotchi characters on the ChaMametchi Editon can go pee!

Boy Tamagotchi can use urinals when they pee,while girl Tamagotchi use a regular toilet.

The baby characters make pee and poop on the floor.

The baby gets a pain look on its' face,then it pees or poops on the floor.

The games are:

Mimic (V4)

Slots (V2)

TV Mimic (V5 Familitchi)

The shell of ChaMametchi Edition is a shell with Chamametchi on it.

Tamagotchi ChaMametchi Editon was originally a Yellow Butterflies Tamagotchi Connection V2.

More New Features:

The Tamagotchi character turns off the lights by itself.

The babies don't sleep alone,only when they are with their parent.

That is how the Tamagotchi ChaMametchi Editon works!

I will make a website and a log for this!
Wow! You have took along time making the things for it, however, if you was really serious into making this, you need to expand it more, like you said.

The features seem really good on it! Maybe you could add additional features!

Can't wait to hear the log, and to see how it carries on for you! Good luck and keep us updated! :eek:

Making a computer version of the Clover project would be totally feasible, not with all the functions but definitely the skins and shells. The old tamagotchi simulator is just animated GIFs that control the movement. It wouldn't be too difficult to code something in VB/C++/Java if someone had a decent amount of knowledge in it (I got some fair knowledge in Java but haven't done too much programming in it in three years).

Last edited by a moderator:
Making a computer version of the Clover project would be totally feasible, not with all the functions but definitely the skins and shells. The old tamagotchi simulator is just animated GIFs that control the movement. It wouldn't be too difficult to code something in VB/C++/Java if someone had a decent amount of knowledge in it (I got some fair knowledge in Java but haven't done too much programming in it in three years).
I don't fully understand you, sorry! ;)

Could you explain a little more? Thanx!

I don't fully understand you, sorry! ^_^
Could you explain a little more? Thanx!
About 5 million years ago, there was a Tamagotchi Simulator available to download for computers. It had interchangeable designs, and was programmed to work like a P1.

The character animations were comprised of individual GIF images switching out with each other, and the whole thing was a handmade program.

What PiIsARational is saying is that it's entirely possible to create a Clover computer simulation. Perhaps not with everything that the Clover has, but definitely the most important features.

~OM21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back