Ultimate tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of those features would be awesome, but you'd have to get into business with Bandai and all this other junk. If you send them something, they probably wouldn't even see it for a few months or even years. Well, then you can then compare that time span with the time it might take for them to mass produce a tamagotchi with all those functions- a DECADE! Oh well... We can dream...
Decade=!0 years

I don't fully understand you, sorry! ;)
Could you explain a little more? Thanx!
About 5 million years ago, there was a Tamagotchi Simulator available to download for computers. It had interchangeable designs, and was programmed to work like a P1.

The character animations were comprised of individual GIF images switching out with each other, and the whole thing was a handmade program.

What PiIsARational is saying is that it's entirely possible to create a Clover computer simulation. Perhaps not with everything that the Clover has, but definitely the most important features.

~OM21

Thanks for clearing that up! :ichigotchi:

dude send the idea to bandai and may bee they say "yes" and you can become rich ;) :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:
Well, this is a quote from OsuMesu21:

Bandai doesn't accept fan ideas, due to tons of legal issues, as Chibipluto said.
So, I personally think now, the closest way to get to an ultimate tama would either be The Clover Edition! or something close to this idea, but way into the future! :ichigotchi: Although technology is getting pretty advanced... :ichigotchi:

OMG :eek: WAY GOOD IDEA I LOVE THE V2 TAMA WHERE YOU DO THE BETTING GAME AND THE JUMP GAME AND MISS Y V3 I WENT DOWN THE DRAIN :lol: :furawatchi: I TOTTALY AGREE THATS SOOOO COOL IDEA :unsure: ;)

OMG :eek: WAY GOOD IDEA I LOVE THE V2 TAMA WHERE YOU DO THE BETTING GAME AND THE JUMP GAME AND MISS Y V3 I WENT DOWN THE DRAIN :( :mellow: I TOTTALY AGREE THATS SOOOO COOL IDEA :hitodetchi: ;)
You seem very excited! :D I think of my idea more of a dream now though! It would be awfully hard to make this, but who knows?? ;)

Also thanks for all the comments! :)

But then do you have to wake up every single hour at night just to give your tamagotchi a back rub when it gets scared. But the cool thing is that it has a touch screen and to go and connect with other players. If you have any replies p.m me.

Tamagotchi-4-Life

Well, it might get too overrated.But it sounds cool.

sounds exactly like a furby....

Last edited by a moderator:
By all characters, does that mean Uratamas too?

Last edited by a moderator:
more characters and pixels= u need more pixal room=big egg thing in your pocket=people at shool can see it in your pocket.

u know wat i mean. i would be cool to have some jobs on newer ones like the v5.5 :p :eek: :eek:

That would be wonderful but with current technoligy we know that it would be too dificult for Bandai. However the Clover does sound wonderful WarOmnion! Maybe you could make a computer version of it for us sometime?

Chloe^.^

But then do you have to wake up every single hour at night just to give your tamagotchi a back rub when it gets scared. But the cool thing is that it has a touch screen and to go and connect with other players. If you have any replies p.m me.Tamagotchi-4-Life
Interesting point! That would be annoying, especially on a school night!!!

But I think it would be programmed to only complain during the day ect...

Because people might complain it is taking over there sleep!! :D

sounds exactly like a furby....
I used to have one of them, however the furby cannot get a job, you can't earn points and you can't buy stuff for it. Also they can't mate with other furbys...So the tama isn't all the same... :D

But good point!

more characters and pixels= u need more pixal room=big egg thing in your pocket=people at shool can see it in your pocket.u know wat i mean. i would be cool to have some jobs on newer ones like the v5.5 :D :blink: :lol:
Another great point, but you shouldn't really care what people think if you have a tamagotchi.

However if you are abit weary, then I suppose that could be a prob!

Maybe you could leave it on pause or leave it asleep at home, or even just keep it in your school bag! :D

I've always wished that on tama town, You would be able to connect with others! It would be a way for people that did not know anyone with a tamagotchi, to be able to mate with others not using the matchmaker! :wub:

I've always wished that on tama town, You would be able to connect with others! It would be a way for people that did not know anyone with a tamagotchi, to be able to mate with others not using the matchmaker! B)
Yup me too!!

It would be so cool if you could do that!! You could even exchange gifts!! :furawatchi:

This idea sounds fabulous! But, you would have to give your ideas to someone who worked to Bandai who someone knew because like WO said, they do not except designs because of legal issues and squabbling. This design sounds fab but, how would you fit all the features in a small tama? It would have to be massive and I think they would need to bring back the normal pause.

How would you work out the characters from the Familitchi as there are 3, would it have 3 or 1?

[TamaDanni]

This idea sounds fabulous! But, you would have to give your ideas to someone who worked to Bandai who someone knew because like WO said, they do not except designs because of legal issues and squabbling. This design sounds fab but, how would you fit all the features in a small tama? It would have to be massive and I think they would need to bring back the normal pause.
How would you work out the characters from the Familitchi as there are 3, would it have 3 or 1?

[TamaDanni]
There would be a bigger amount of family as the whole size of the tama is going to be bigger which equals to more pixels, more pixels equals more space for animation, character space ect... ;)

Hoped that cleared things up... :)

Yea, I think that is too much. Because if you are sleeping and you tamagotchi wakes up? And besides there is no light on the tamagotchi. But it is cool how you invented the ultrament Tamagotchi. I'll try and buy it. (if it was real) But what diffrent designs do the ultrament tamagotchi has? Pm me to tell me what designs they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back