V3 features...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are great, Tama Luv! And, can I add a feature?- New shop items so you don't get bored all the time.

- Characters that eat food like we do, not like how they just sit there and open their mouth. :p

Well that was 2. And that's all I can think of so bye!
great ideas!!! :D

A color display would be nice, and all those other things. I think that you should have more control over praise/timeouts, like the tama has to sit in a corner untill you let it out. and you should be able to switch shells like cell phones, you know, put on a red and green one for christmas and so on.then you should be able to have your tama come close up and then not go back to normal when you press it, and the items to last longer than 15 secs and babies abel to wear stuff too. then im out of ideas. :D :p ;)
haha lol cute ideas.. :huh:

Tama Luv, i have 1 thing to say.......THOSE IDEAS ARE TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!! i think bandai should definatly listen to you and add all of those features. your are a very smart thinker and very creative!! GREAT IDEAS!
haha thnx

[SIZE=21pt]really???????????? that is sooooooooooo exiting!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]what features will it have????????????????????????
isn't that what we r trying 2 find out??? :D cos no one knows yet!!! :p

Thats soooo cool when will it come out? where did u find all this info?

tell me please... :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r:

i read in a topic that a member from tamatalk sent a letter to bandai about v3's and that member got a reply saying they have no plans of making any v3's.

i am so sad. but atleast i dont have to worry about getting one now because there wont be any v3's.

sorry to diisapoint you. :lol:

i think those are great ideas I have another one to add to that the,sceen to be in COLOR!

*sorry i quoted the wrong message* :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
three more ideas that just popped up in my head:

- different beeper sound

- more screensavers for each tama :rolleyes:

- a tama strap or sumthin so you don't have to carry it in your hands all the time...( i noe this isn't exactly a feature but it is still worth it... :)

and add in the one many pple hv posted:

- tamagotchi characters in colour

that makes fourteen ideas 4 new features 4 the v3, IF there is one... :)

anymore?

Last edited by a moderator:
i read in a topic that a member from tamatalk sent a letter to bandai about v3's and that member got a reply saying they have no plans of making any v3's.
i am so sad. but atleast i dont have to worry about getting one now because there wont be any v3's.

sorry to diisapoint you. :rolleyes:
r u sure? how can bandai stop making tamas?! :)

i'm not sure when the v3's are coming out, and i dunno what extras they will add... but here is what i THINK they should add in addition to all the features the v2s have:
- a backlight so u can check on it when it is dark :furawatchi:

- more items and more codes to put in at the shop

- a tamagotchi character as shopkeeper

- able to give points to other tama during connection

- more characters

- allow more points to be earned

- maybe one more stage of evolution

- more games

- shorter time to evolve into adult

- different eggs to choose from

what do you think?
they should add houses and also let tamas stay at others houses wwhen ppl are away then it be COOL :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

A new version just came out in Japan a couple of weeks ago. Very limited supply. My friend there was waiting in line with 500 other people to get a chance to get one of just 100 that the store had. He got it! I think that I heard that this new tamagotchi won't be sold outside of Japan. It's called Entertainment Tamagotchi ("Entama" for short). Someone was selling them on eBay recently (search for "Entama").

This version can connect to computers and Japanese cellphones. It has 2 new games (balls competition and karaoke -- for rock, pop, or classics!) when connecting to other tamagotchis. It has 3 other new games: Cards, Coordinates, and Hammer. 9 new characters, including fater, mother, and grandparents. The new tamagotchi can learn. You can teach it to cook. It can go to school and then get a job.

The Discipline icon has been changed to the Postal icon. The Light icon has been changed to a Treasure box icon.

:rolleyes: :D :p

they should add houses and also let tamas stay at others houses wwhen ppl are away then it be COOL :huh: :huh:
YEA!!! it'll be SOOO COOL!!! :huh: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back