V3 features...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A new version just came out in Japan a couple of weeks ago. Very limited supply. My friend there was waiting in line with 500 other people to get a chance to get one of just 100 that the store had. He got it! I think that I heard that this new tamagotchi won't be sold outside of Japan. It's called Entertainment Tamagotchi ("Entama" for short). Someone was selling them on eBay recently (search for "Entama").
This version can connect to computers and Japanese cellphones. It has 2 new games (balls competition and karaoke -- for rock, pop, or classics!) when connecting to other tamagotchis. It has 3 other new games: Cards, Coordinates, and Hammer. 9 new characters, including fater, mother, and grandparents. The new tamagotchi can learn. You can teach it to cook. It can go to school and then get a job.

The Discipline icon has been changed to the Postal icon. The Light icon has been changed to a Treasure box icon.

:huh: :huh: :huh:
WOW!!! :huh: really? but y won't they sell it outside of Japan??! that's just so UNFAIR!!! :huh:

WOW!!! :huh: really? but y won't they sell it outside of Japan??! that's just so UNFAIR!!! :huh:
i know..its annoying..i've already imported about 6 tamas from Japan, i'm currently bidding on the Cho Jinsei tama..i hope i win :huh:

:huh: :huh: :huh: DUDE THAT ROX!!!!! I TOTALLY CAN"T WAIT TILL THE V3's COME OUT! THEY SHUD TOTALLY HAVE A BACKLIGHT AND COLOR WUD BE WICKED~~~ :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

:huh: :huh: :huh: DUDE THAT ROX!!!!! I TOTALLY CAN"T WAIT TILL THE V3's COME OUT! THEY SHUD TOTALLY HAVE A BACKLIGHT AND COLOR WUD BE WICKED~~~ :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

yep, lucky them, and all these ideas are great, maybe someone that works in BanDai could be reading this and getting ideas... :huh:

i think uve all got great ideas... ur bandai`s little helpers!

i have a purple tamagotchi v2 :furawatchi:

i'm not sure when the v3's are coming out, and i dunno what extras they will add... but here is what i THINK they should add in addition to all the features the v2s have:
- a backlight so u can check on it when it is dark :p

- more items and more codes to put in at the shop

- a tamagotchi character as shopkeeper

- able to give points to other tama during connection

- more characters

- allow more points to be earned

- maybe one more stage of evolution

- more games

- shorter time to evolve into adult

- different eggs to choose from

what do you think?
[SIZE=14pt]Exelent!! :D Except, I wouldn't like it to be SHORTER to grow into an adult.(I like it when it takes LONGER; otherwise, you can't spend as much time with your pet) The original tamas took a week to become an adult; now they only LIVE for a week. :furawatchi: [/SIZE]

I think they should have more points, more exciting items, if you win a connecting game you get more points and everything else you guys have said. Maybe we can ask the admin to make a contest "Best V3 Ideas". :huh:

That would be good.. But can you IMAGINE how much they would cost!? It'd be around $60+ (au) around 40 (US) and probably 25-30 pounds!

//Haze

:lol: the"being able to send points while connecting"" was what i wanted to happen! :D :unsure: :unsure:

all ur ideas r GREAT...!!! :)

and *maybe* we could really go and ask admin for a " best ideas 4 v3 features " contest... ;)

p.s. mini_mimitchi_05, hope u win! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back