V3 features...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they'll probably come in march 06, well my friend said that
MARCH!!!!!!! wow i dont think i can wait that long lol alot of people say that they're comin out in febuary 06 and i was like "OMG THATS IN A MONTH!!!" can you find out if your friend is like sure that march is right?!?!?!? lol omg i hope they even come out with v3's!!!! :)

--TamaQueen 126964--

Last edited by a moderator:
MARCH!!!!!!! wow i dont think i can wait that long lol alot of people say that they're comin out in febuary 06 and i was like "OMG THATS IN A MONTH!!!" can you find out if your friend is like sure that march is right?!?!?!? lol omg i hope they even come out with v3's!!!! :)  

--TamaQueen 126964--
No, 2/?/06

i'm not sure when the v3's are coming out, and i dunno what extras they will add... but here is what i THINK they should add in addition to all the features the v2s have:
- a backlight so u can check on it when it is dark :)

- more items and more codes to put in at the shop

- a tamagotchi character as shopkeeper

- able to give points to other tama during connection

- more characters

- allow more points to be earned

- maybe one more stage of evolution

- more games

- shorter time to evolve into adult

- different eggs to choose from

what do you think?
Those fetures sound awesome! :)

Alright here we go....

-Color Screens

-Backlight

-Blue Tooth connectivity

-Rechargeable battery

-Faceplates

umm.. as far as the the programming goes i like the direction its going......

I already know what it has:

52 NEW! chaters!

6 NEW! games!

(EXTRA COOL!) TRAVELING!

[SIZE=30pt] BIG TIME COOL: MY DAD BIDDED $20.50 FOR A V3!!!![/SIZE]

wow the one who started this topic you are very creative!!! where did u come up with those that amazes me you are an awesome thinker maybe you should be an inventor lol you dont have to if you want to you'd be really good!!

amazed tama luver

petlova88

*Childish spam removed by Admin*

Last edited by a moderator:
i thnk that the stages should go baby (like the normal ones!) then toddlers(coz babys don't grow strait in 2 chrildren!!!) then chrildren, then teens, then adults but no boring tamas like maskotchi ^_^ then finally an oldie that woz the best! (u always got the oldie!!!!)

i read in a topic that a member from tamatalk sent a letter to bandai about v3's and that member got a reply saying they have no plans of making any v3's.
i am so sad. but atleast i dont have to worry about getting one now because there wont be any v3's.

sorry to diisapoint you. :p
actually, you have it BACKWARDS, because a tama talk member emailed ban dai and they said that they WERE making v3s. I even saw a picture of the new one and the letter. Read thye post if you must.

i'm not sure when the v3's are coming out, and i dunno what extras they will add... but here is what i THINK they should add in addition to all the features the v2s have:
- a backlight so u can check on it when it is dark B)

- more items and more codes to put in at the shop

- a tamagotchi character as shopkeeper

- able to give points to other tama during connection

- more characters

- allow more points to be earned

- maybe one more stage of evolution

- more games

- shorter time to evolve into adult

- different eggs to choose from
Oh gosh, to be honest I'd just be happier with the backlight and more characters!

As for the shorter evolution time, I honestly wish it was longer.

I like keeping my Tama as long as I can!

:3

But man, nice ideas!

Alright here we go....
-Color Screens

-Backlight

-Blue Tooth connectivity

-Rechargeable battery

-Faceplates

Wow, I hadn't even thought of the BlueTooth connectivity! That and I completely enjoy the idea of rechargeable batteries.

Alright here we go....
-Color Screens

-Backlight

-Blue Tooth connectivity

-Rechargeable battery

-Faceplates

Wow! I love your idea the starter's idea and everyone else's ideas! But I want to add something.

-Tooth Fairy will come and leave GPs when toddles has a tooth ache.

-Santa will really leave a present that our Tamas can use.

-All Tamas can use all the items. Exsample: Auld can use ball

-More animations

-Maybe a new item like a kitchen so our Tamas can cook.

-We can choose boy or girl Tama when they get married and have babies.

-We can choose boy or girl Tamas when we debug our Tamas.

Ummmmmm..That's all I can think of now..Hope u like it!

Well with all these ideas, they might have to make a v4!!!! But seriously folks, these are awesome ideas!

I think i should email bandai with them unless someone else wants to cause i don't even know their email adress...

yea all r ideas r sooo cool... and if there is a v3 then when isit coming out or if it has...???!!! i'm gonna geddit!

:D like sooo cool i`m new... i dont know what to do :huh: but da cool thing is v3 already came out !!!!! how do i know :huh: ? i have 1 !!! :blink: :blink: B) :) :D :ph34r: look at devil tama:

jade.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back