V4.5 is coming in stores NOW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the fact that Bandai America's headquarters is in Cypress, California, I'm not surprised that the state of California seems to be the first one with the V4.5 being sold. However, given the scant quantity of V4.5 on eBay, I have the feeling that either the seller bought those Tamagotchi in a store that wasn't supposed to put the V4.5 on the shelves yet, or that the eBay seller (Arroyo Books and Collectibles) perhaps got a shipment in early?

I think that it may've been a "leak" basically.

7 different v4.5 designs have showed up on eBay today! That must mean that Bandai is releasing all 12 colors instead of 6, right? I think I'm going to get the blue hawaii one!

I'd like to see them all released. The Peacock one has caught my fancy. :angry:

*EDITED* i'm from long island NY and we don't have them yet. doesnt make any sense...

Edit; no one state is better than any other. No need to be rude! We are all anxious to get the new V4.5!

Last edited by a moderator:
the 4.5s are out. i saw them at target after i spent all my money so i couldnt afford it lol

the 4.5s are out. i saw them at target after i spent all my money so i couldnt afford it lol
What state are you located in?

So far, people have reported Southern California and Idaho with having V4.5 in at least one store.

Also, do you recall if they had 12 colors, or rather, what colors did you see? ;)

I want them to come out in Canada as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They sound sooooooo cool!!!!!!!!

Do you have to buy the microphone thing separately?????

Probably. :rolleyes:

I want it soooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!

I've already gotten my parents to get me one!!!!!!

It is for my good report card like all my other tamagotchis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone who wanted one gets one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pm me if you find one in Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it si not fair! why does america always seem to get very thing first! well i guess i will have to wait for the version 4.5 to come to ireland for a while. EVERYONE IN SOUTH CALIFORNA IS SOO LUCKY!
Ur rite. NOT FAIR!

I went to Toys R Us and Wal-Mart Today, but all they had were a bunch of v4's.... I forgot to ask someone whentheir next shipment comes in!

P.S. I went to a Houston/Katy Texas locations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back