V4.5 is coming in stores NOW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
California tends to get things first because they're on the coast, easy for Japan to export/import to and from. It's the same with new video games. :D

Too bad I live in Indiana now for college, hehe.

waa i want one! i checked the local target but all they had were v4's. (i went to a target in new jersey)

I'll be stopping by the local Walmart today, I think. On past visits, I did not see a single Tamagotchi toy or accessory, so I don't have high hopes right now on finding a V4.5.

omg someone bought it for $40!!!

its not fair because in the USA they are $14.99 and £12.49 in the UK so it should be about £5.99 in the UK.

Last edited by a moderator:
omg someone bought it for $40!!!its not fair because in the USA they are $14.99 and £12.49 in the UK so it should be about £5.99 in the UK.
That's true if you where using the exchange rate. But they make alot more money selling it at a reasonable price.

I think £12.49 is quite reasonable :lol: .

it si not fair! why does america always seem to get very thing first! well i guess i will have to wait for the version 4.5 to come to ireland for a while. EVERYONE IN SOUTH CALIFORNA IS SOO LUCKY!
I live in america, but not in southern california. I'll ask my mom (next year) on my birthday, for one.

Thanks anyway!

mametchi ;)

Yesterday I went to the local Walmart; they only had V3 (which amazed me - no V4 at all!) as well as some accessories. Today I went to a K-Mart out of town; they were completely out of Tamagotchi and the product tag stated "Tamagotchi Plus" so I don't even know what version it was. They also had some accessories.

I think that the out of town Toys'R'Us will be the first store in the area to get the V4.5.

The quest continues!

Where in Southern California can I buy one,besides online(becuz i live in so Cally*Lucky ME!!!*)I want to know where.Like target walmart.or toys r us where!

And the Switzerland,and the France?

;)

Do you know?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back