V4.5 is coming in stores NOW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOAH! E-bay! I am going to check that out!

I am going to the event at Toys R Us tomorrow to buy one!

I found the e-bay auction! The seller lives in Medford,NY!

Last edited by a moderator:
IF ANYONE SEE'S TAMAGOTCHI V 4.5 IN WEST VIRGINA PM ME!!

please ^_^

Quest Fulfilled!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/Aet...ma45minenew.jpg

My choice - Red Butterflies. ^_^ (My husband was giving me bunny ears. ^^")

I visited Walmart today with my family and thought I'd check out the Tamagotchi section. I was surprised to find they had V4.5 in stock! I had gone a few days earlier and they only had V3 so I think asking a stockperson about it caused them to order more.

They only had 6 shell designs in stock and only 1 on the rack was the Red Butterfly design. My favorite is the Green Peacock shell but Red Butterfly was my second choice, so I did not pass it up.

I was at a Walmart in North Carolina. If you live in a nearby state, I highly advise calling your local Tamagotchi retailers (Walmart, Target etc). I believe Kentucky has them in stock at some Targets.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/Aet...shelfdetail.jpg

Note how the product is listed as "4" and not "4.5." That entire row was full of V4.5, so a word of advice - if you call a store, describe the product - tell them the V4.5 has a star! It doesn't hurt to try and avoid confusion! :kusatchi:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/Aet...45fullshelf.jpg

Row full of V4.5 (note the similar packaging.) Please don't mind my hand! :kusatchi:

times square and medford??? yay that means its on the island! deff gonna check stores.... after working 11hrs. okay maybe the next day... :angry:

I chose the V4.5 color Yellow Mood!

My V4.5 named Tamagotchi is a Kuchimatchi! He is a very funny character.

I might check my Toys R Us for the V4.5!

I live in West Islip,Long Island,NY. They just got a few new toys here!

IOIIIIIOIIOOIIOOIOIOIOIOIOPIOPIOPIOPIOPPOIOIIIIII need to get one

:( ;) YAY!!! I went to target today and they had them... only... The shell designs look alot different in real life, than on the internet. I wasn;t sure which shell to get. I may just wait until the new shell designs come in... Hello peacock and hawaiian blue! :D

Hey everybody i live in wisconsin and i begged and begged to go to Target to check and see if they got any yet and sure enough there was tons of them i was so happy i was having a hard time choosing between the black and red flamey one or the green spiraly see through one i ended up getting the green one i am so happy oh and does anybodey know where i can find a V4.5 character chart with names? it evolve into what looks like a fish first it was the baby thing then it was the star which im pretty sure is called Hitodetchi?? and now its a fishy =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back