V4.5 is coming in stores NOW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know when Ohio will get them. Southern californians :) seem to get EVERYTHING before the other states and the rest of the world. :D
uh yeah. they are the closest to japan! so of course it takes shorter for stuff to get to them

WOW! That's awesome! But I already have six tamaz! What's different about V4.5???? :D

WOW! That's awesome! But I already have six tamaz! What's different about V4.5???? :huh:
I think 3 major changes are more characters, new games and the fact that the V4.5 can connect to your PC if you have the PC Pack with the Tree Microphone.

There was a list of features somewhere else, I'm sure. @ @;

Can anyone help??? Cause my uncle in now at californa for business trip, should south californa if i am not wrong.....Where can he find this tamagotchi V4.5....He say he didnt see any at toysrus....please help me....as he coming back to singapore soon..thanks..

I'd tell him to look up places like Target, Walmart and other Toys'R'Us stores. I've heard Walgreen's (a pharmacy) sometimes carries Tamagotchi. I can't think of any other stores because I don't live anywhere near California. He may want to look in the phone book under a "toy store" category and call around. When he asks on the phone or in the store, make sure that he says the V4.5 has a star on the top, not a ball. I read that someone saw V4.5 at Toys'R'Us and the V4.5 and V4 had the same item number (or something like that) so that may cause problems when someone looks it up in the inventory.

I can't think of anything else to help, but I hope what I've told you will be of some use. Good luck to you!

I think 3 major changes are more characters, new games and the fact that the V4.5 can connect to your PC if you have the PC Pack with the Tree Microphone.
No - it cannot connect to your PC the microphone just acts as a stand! The PC Pack has software with characters on it specifically for your PC...

..........!

No - it cannot connect to your PC the microphone just acts as a stand! The PC Pack has software with characters on it specifically for your PC...
..........!
Ah. I thought you'd go through a process like this:

1) Attach Tamagotchi to stand (the tree microphone) with your computer on.

2) Have whatever program needed installed on your computer (the program is included on the CD).

3) Your current Tamagotchi character (eg Violetchi) will appear on your computer desktop.

4) Speak into the microphone and tell Violetchi to do things like collect your email, or play games with her using voice commands.

My mistake - though I think it'd be cool if what I mentioned above were to work too. Maybe in another version!

I am going to the Tamagotchi in New York event at Toys R Us in Times Square! I live close to it!

I was checkin' eBay and sure enough, V4.5 is listed! That means that they should be across the states soon! Southern Cali, you are SO LUCKY!
LOOK!!!

(And there are others listed too!!!)
That V4.5's bidding is done already!

I am going to try to buy one soon! :ichigotchi:

Oh... sorry! I don't think I'll be getting another tama anyway! :ichigotchi:

woot! the v4.5 in NY is comin in 2 days ;)
EDIT:now its coming out tomorow! :blink: ;) :D :lol:
What store did you find the Tamagotchi V4.5 in? What town is the store in?

I sent Badnai a letter, for all of you asking, regarding the time when all of the 4.5's arrive

in each state. They ship them to the main distribution centers acros the country,a dn from there to the store. Bandai probably has a few manufacturing centers, and from there they are shipped out to the states. Not even they know when they'll arrive. My best advice is to contact you local store and ask them when their restocking days are. I konw that my local Target restocks every Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back