V4 food likes/dislikes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-_- um... just to tell you thats not true but i do know that the young mametchi hates fish

Wait--so there's already 1 on TZ?

Anyways so far-

Ringotchis dislike corn.

Mametchis like omelets and hate bananas.

I guess that's it.

///Matchy :huh:
No TZ have a long topic but no-one has made a likes/dislikes chart they have just made a list and * spudi * posted a food chart (with just pics of the food on its own (the one I used)) so that people know which food is called what etc.

More updates - ok can anyone confirm Young Dorotchi's like? my friend tells me sandwhich is incorrect so I've given it a question mark and also someone told me the old timers like fries (well Otokitchi at least) but I've given a question mark just incase.

https://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3424/tama...dlikesdibv1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This might be an old forum but here it is

Character: Masktchi

Like: Steak

Dislike: Milk :furawatchi:

MitzutamatchiLike:Cherry

Hates:Hamburger

Mohitamatchi

Like:pineapple

Hates:fries

Young mametchi

Hates:pizza

I guess that from v3.
Sorry, but the V3 is NOT compatible with the v4 - the Food Dislikes/Likes of the v3 are NOT the same as the V4! :rolleyes:

Cotton

well.. i don't know what it likes but violotchi hates taco.... i gave her one and she got angry and all her happy hearts went down... :D

^^Thanx, I was wondering if u could make the final chart Real_Three?

Just remember:

Young Mametchis hate fish.

Violetchis hate tacos.

Masktchis hate milk.

And V3 likes/dislikes aren't the same as V4.

///Matchy :)

I'll add those tomorrow, I might try and tidy it up a bit too.

There is a way to find them Go into Tamatown.com enter your username, and the password from your V4 then go to the food court look on the table on the far left and press info, exit out then do it again, each time you do that you get a knew ^_^ like/dislike ;)

There is a way to find them Go into Tamatown.com enter your username, and the password from your V4 then go to the food court look on the table on the far left and press info, exit out then do it again, each time you do that you get a knew :) like/dislike :D
Yeah this is mentioned on Tama-Zone but AFAIK it only displays the toddlers likes and dislikes.

I didn't know that, but Real_Three has the toddler likes/dislikes, so it doesn't really matter.

///Matchy :)

Real_Three - I noticed a couple of things on your chart that may need correcting.

1) There appears to be no hawaikotchi character on the chart

2) Violetchi is apparently meant to LIKE apple pie (not DISLIKE it)

3) Pukatchi is apparently meant to LIKE soda (not DISLIKE it)

I haven't tested 2) and 3) myself - but that is information that was posted on TZ.

I also have just found that [SIZE=14pt]pyontitchi DISLIKES cheesecake.[/SIZE]

GK1

PS: The information regarding the young dorotchi and sandwiches came from a very reliable source which I'd tend to think was correct - so it would be very interesting to test that again...

[SIZE=14pt]Perhaps to make it a little easier - could people check the chart that Real_Three has made and only post things that are not on the chart or are incorrect. Hope I'm not interfering here ^_^ [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Perhaps to make it a little easier - could people check the chart that Real_Three has made and only post things that are not on the chart or are incorrect. Hope I'm not interfering here :D [/SIZE]
I don't think that could be considered interfering at all.

The ideal here is to make an accurate chart with info that has been proved.

It will save everyone a lot of time if we all check the chart first to see if our current V4 tama character's likes/dislikes have already been discovered...

At the moment I am not checking for likes or dislikes because I have a Makikotchi and an Ojitchi - and I have already checked their likes :p

Sure. I don't have a lot of points, though. 2nd generation. I could try to buy some food, still. I have a ringotchi.

///Matchy :eek:

All Tamagotchis love steak, yogurt, cake, and something else that i forgot. :)

Mametchi :blink:

Hates: Bananas

I know that most of the food likes/dislikes are the same on the V4 as the V3.

yea well i don't really know any food likes/dislikes...so i'm just gonna read all the stuff people write and find out information that i can use to keep my tamas happy! lol and good luck with the chart Real_Three! :blink: so far it looks pretty good! lol

these charecters- :ph34r: - they like yoghurt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back