V4 food likes/dislikes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and remember we're supposed to try to test the ones Real_Three had OR post some of the ones that vince730 said we needed.

///Matchy :unsure:

Yeah, and remember we're supposed to try to test the ones Real_Three had OR post some of the ones that vince730 said we needed.
///Matchy :wub:
yes, sorry susan_520, tama man, and mitzutamatatchi, those likes/dislikes have been found out. Thank you for trying though. Please, look at the chart before you post to avoid unnesicary info. Thanks :D

Oyajitchi HATES fruit juice...

I have now tested every single food on the shop list apart from Beef Bowl... so I am going to assume it is his Fave Food.

If anyone has an Oyajitchi and wants to test it - go right ahead :wub:

I have now tested every single food on the shop list apart from Beef Bowl... so I am going to assume it is his Fave Food.

If anyone has an Oyajitchi and wants to test it - go right ahead :wub:
I will check it off from the chart. Thanks TamaMum! ;) It is hard to get info for the oyajitchi, as very few people have it. Could you please test the beef bowl to be sure. You never know, might not be love food :D

Last edited by a moderator:

If anyone has an Oyajitchi and wants to test it - go right ahead ;)
Thanks, I've added the hate and the assumed like which can always be removed if found to be incorrect.

https://img490.imageshack.us/img490/9008/v4...keschartuz4.png

If anyone has an Oyajitchi and wants to test it - go right ahead :D
OK I tested the Beef bowl - finally got it in my shop...

No reaction except it increased his Intelligence (pencil) points by +1

So Oyajitchi doesn't have a fave food - apart from the foods that all the characters love - Steak / Yoghurt / Whole Cake / Whole Turkey...

I will PM Real_Three to tell her that Beef Bowl is definitely NOT the Like for Oyajitchi :D

well, after looking at all the information and charts I have figured out that we still need:
1. the like food of young Androtchi

2. the like/hate food of obotchi

3. the like/hate food of nikatchi

3. the like/hate food of oniontchi

4. the hate food of young Mimitchi

5. the like/hate food of hawaiinotchi

6. the hate food of hawaikotchi

7. the like food of young dorotchi

8. the like/hate food of debatchi

9. the like/hate food of pyonkotchi

10. the like/hate food of kuchpatchi

11. the like food of yattatchi

13. the like/hate food of Gozarutchi

14. the hate food of pukatchi

15. the like/hate food of nonbiritchi

16. the like food of tensaitchi

17. the hate food of zukyutchi

18. the hate food of sebiretchi

19. the hate food of minotchi

So, please post if you have any information to these characters. Anything not on this list has been found out and confirmed, so that info is not needed to be posted
After reading TamaMum's post, I have taken Ojyitchi of the list since he has no like food. :wub:

:p :p :eek: :eek: :eek:

my tama loves bread and hates

hates hates sushi

:) :)

my other one loves

scones and hates bread

:p   :p   :eek:   :eek:   :eek: my tama loves bread and hates

hates hates sushi

:)   :)

my other one loves

scones and hates bread
Pardon :eek:

There is no bread on the V4, and sushi and scones do not give a LIKE or DISLIKE reaction on any characters on any version tama that I am aware of...

my yatatchi liked steak and my baby boy liked turkey
Not to be mean, but if you have read through the whole topic, it states that steak and turkey (whole) are one of the few food that all tamas like. Not to burst your bubble though.

That's weird how oyajitchis don't like anything. But I can believe it.

Sorry GK1, but there is bread on V4s. It's just like the sushi and scones, though. It can't cause a like/dislike reaction.

///Matchy :wub:

Sorry GK1, but there is bread on V4s. It's just like the sushi and scones, though. It can't cause a like/dislike reaction.
///Matchy :blink:
Yeah sorry - my bad :blink: - I was thinking they meant the V2 bread (which is totally different to the V4 one) which is the fave food of the kiwitchi...but sure none of the "inbuilt foods" cause like/dislike reactions.

OK I tested the Beef bowl - finally got it in my shop...
No reaction except it increased his Intelligence (pencil) points by +1

So Oyajitchi doesn't have a fave food - apart from the foods that all the characters love - Steak / Yoghurt / Whole Cake / Whole Turkey...

I will PM Real_Three to tell her that Beef Bowl is definitely NOT the Like for Oyajitchi ;)
Thanks TamaMum got your PM. BTW I'm a guy lol, it's ok not embarrased just made me giggle.

Update - https://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6728/v4...chartuz4bc2.png

EDIT: I've updated the first post again to have the most up to date chart in it.

GK1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back