V4 food likes/dislikes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you go into the food store at Tama Town, there's a little Info book. If you click on it, there are likes and dislikes of some characters.

Puchitchi:

Dislikes:cupcakes

Mizutamatchi:

Dislikes:Hamburgers

Mohitamatchi:

Dislikes:French Fries

Tsubutchi:

Hates:Fish

Harutchi:

Hates:pizza

Hello. Maybe I can Help

Name:mohitamatchi

Dislikes:potatoes

Im not sure if this is right.But I found this on tamatown.

Real_Three - I noticed a couple of things on your chart that may need correcting.
1) There appears to be no hawaikotchi character on the chart

2) Violetchi is apparently meant to LIKE apple pie (not DISLIKE it)

3) Pukatchi is apparently meant to LIKE soda (not DISLIKE it)

I haven't tested 2) and 3) myself - but that is information that was posted on TZ.

I also have just found that [SIZE=14pt]pyontitchi DISLIKES cheesecake.[/SIZE]

GK1

PS: The information regarding the young dorotchi and sandwiches came from a very reliable source which I'd tend to think was correct - so it would be very interesting to test that again...

[SIZE=14pt]Perhaps to make it a little easier - could people check the chart that Real_Three has made and only post things that are not on the chart or are incorrect. Hope I'm not interfering here :eek: [/SIZE]
Thanks GK1 (I know this is off topic but I just got an Entama and its the same design as the one from your TZ log) I'm currently making the chart over from scratch making it a lot more tidy, its coming along nicely and I'll post it when done :)

^^Hey, Real_Three. Can u post a chart that has some of the things people added? Thank you!

///Matchy :D

ok, this is my v4 tama:

Name: Jesie

Likes:cherrys,attention(when i push the third boutton when none of the icons ar highlighted then does a wierd dance.haha!),food

Dislkikes:hamburgurs

Stage:kid

Status right now:sleeping

Gen:1

Ok here we are a much updated and also redesigned chart https://img375.imageshack.us/img375/2706/v4...keschartva8.pngunfortunately the free image host I'm using isn't very good and has cut some lines off but hopefully TamaTalk will host it for us when its finished.
The Chart is looking nice Real_Three :huh:

I've edited the first post of this topic to include the link to the current chart. Hopefully it will stop some of the repeated posts.

BTW - have fun with your Entama (I love the yellow/green design - very Australian)

Hello. Maybe I can Help

Name:mohitamatchi

Dislikes:fries

Im not sure if this is right.But I found this on tamatown.
Mohitamatchi hates FRIES not potatoes

so Ive edit it in mine.

The Chart is looking nice Real_Three :huh:

I've edited the first post of this topic to include the link to the current chart. Hopefully it will stop some of the repeated posts.

BTW - have fun with your Entama (I love the yellow/green design - very Australian)
Thanks GK. I'm glad you edited the first post too so that People know how far we have got at the moment.

The chart's looking good! :lol: Remember to put a line through the bottom characters boxes, though. And do oldtimers really like fries and dislike muffins? It seems real unlikely...

///Matchy <_<

The chart's looking good! ;) Remember to put a line through the bottom characters boxes, though. And do oldtimers really like fries and dislike muffins? It seems real unlikely...
///Matchy :blink:
The image host site has deleted some lines because it made it smaller, all the lines are there on the original (if you maximise the window the lines should show up, works for me) I can't find a way to host it without losing lines and stuff. Anyway the oldtimer dislikes were tested on an Otokitchi which my friends mum had and shes not one to make stuff up usually.

Last edited by a moderator:
well, after looking at all the information and charts I have figured out that we still need:

1. the like food of young Androtchi

2. the like/hate food of obotchi

3. the like/hate food of nikatchi

3. the like/hate food of oniontchi

4. the hate food of young Mimitchi

5. the like/hate food of hawaiinotchi

6. the hate food of hawaikotchi

7. the like food of young dorotchi

8. the like food of ojyotchi

9. the like/hate food of debatchi

10. the like/hate food of pyonkotchi

11. the like/hate food of kuchpatchi

12. the like food of yattatchi

13. the like/hate food of Gozarutchi

14. the hate food of pukatchi

15. the like/hate food of nonbiritchi

16. the like food of tensaitchi

17. the hate food of zukyutchi

18. the hate food of sebiretchi

19. the hate food of minotchi

So, please post if you have any information to these characters. Anything not on this list has been found out and confirmed, so that info is not needed to be posted

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back