V4 food likes/dislikes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx. That was already on the chart, but it's good to double check to make sure the chart is perfect.

Wow, there's no cheese on V4? Anyways, good job with the chart. :) That person said that zukyutchis disliked noodles, not pasta, tho.
Yeah but I'm assuming Noodle Bowls are like they are on V3 and only appear at certain times so I'm running with the assumption that Noodle Bowl is a special food item which can't be a one-off like/dislike, so again I'm assuming they meant Pasta. Thats a lot of guess-work I know so obv I could be wrong.

Omlet you mean?

To Real_Three, they said it was noodles, so I asked if they meant something else and they said they didn't. Don't worry, but tha's what they said.

Omlet you mean?To Real_Three, they said it was noodles, so I asked if they meant something else and they said they didn't. Don't worry, but tha's what they said.
Yeah I see, I'm not doubting you but I'm just sceptical about anything to do with non-regular foods until we can get some more proof.

[SIZE=14pt] ;) Young Dorotchi definitely LIKES sandwiches!! I just tested it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] :) Young Dorotchi definitely LIKES sandwiches!! I just tested it.[/SIZE]
Thanks for checking that one. I was sure that information was correct - Real_Three you may wish to check with your friend who told you that the sandwich was not Young Dorotchi's like....do they definitely know what the like/dislike reactions are and are not getting confused when the character refuses food because it is not hungry?

*edit: off topic spam removed *

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question..after this is finished would it be okay with you guys if i posted it on my V4 tamagotchi site? *the likes/dislikes chart*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back