V4 food likes/dislikes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
real three how can ojiotchi like steak i thought all tamas liked steak
They do, Oyajitchi however has no other known like other than the foods they all like so Steak is just put in as default, he was the same in V3.

I have now tested the melon, corn, popcorn and omelet on my Sebiretchi.

Still no reaction.

We found it!

[SIZE=9pt]Sebiretchi hates Apple Pie [/SIZE] :lol:

I bought one from my shop this morning and fed it to her and she did the usual jumping up and down with googly eyes and the angry beeps + all her Happy hearts emptied :kusatchi:

This was a joint effort at finding the Sebiretch dislike food - with tamateam_silver.

Full credit (and a special thanks) to tamateam_silver who shared info on all the foods they had already tested on their Sebiretchi !

:kusatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
We found it!
[SIZE=9pt]Sebiretchi hates Apple Pie [/SIZE] :angry:

I bought one from my shop this morning and fed it to her and she did the usual jumping up and down with googly eyes and the angry beeps + all her Happy hearts emptied :angry:

This was a joint effort at finding the Sebiretch dislike food - with tamateam_silver.

Full credit (and a special thanks) to tamateam_silver who shared info on all the foods they had already tested on their Sebiretchi !

:angry:
Yay! Good job, TamaMum!

Phew, that took awhile!

I'm going to take Sebiretchi off now.

Ok, I know someone has already made this, but since we've had some updates here are the ones we haven't got:
The like/dislike of obotchi

The like/dislike of Nikatchi

The dislike of Young Mimitchi

The like/dislike of Hawainotchi

The dislike of Hawainkotchi

The like/dislike of Ojyotchi

The like/dislike of Debatchi

The dislike of Kuchipatchi

The like of Yattatchi

The like of Nonbiritchi

Only 15 more to go!
*Edits post (again)

Sebiretchi taken off!

I think the most challenging like or dislike to get is probably Nonbiritchi and the Universal Teens (plus Debatchi.)

Maybe someone with a Kuchipatchi could volunteer to get a Nonbiritchi?

Wow I don't think I would have figured this out before :( My friends and I have pondered this for a while, thanks :mametchi:

I'm not sure if this is going to confuse people - these are NOT confirmed, but if people have any of these characters, could they possibly check some of these likes/dislikes

young mimitchi DISLIKES BBQ

obotchi LIKES juice, DISLIKES donut

nikatchi LIKES drumstick, DISLIKES muffin (??is nikatchi even an achievable character on V4 - we have very little information on it)

debatchi LIKES pear, DISLIKES pasta

kuchipatchi DISLIKES drumstick

id like to post that Memetchi likes cupcakes BUT Makiko love MUFFINS instead! :D

I'm not sure if this is going to confuse people - these are NOT confirmed, but if people have any of these characters, could they possibly check some of these likes/dislikes
young mimitchi DISLIKES BBQ

obotchi LIKES juice, DISLIKES donut

nikatchi LIKES drumstick, DISLIKES muffin (??is nikatchi even an achievable character on V4 - we have very little information on it)

debatchi LIKES pear, DISLIKES pasta

kuchipatchi DISLIKES drumstick
Nikatchi is an achievable character on v4, the other teen female in the Kuchi family (Young Dorotchi is the other one.)

My friend has an obotchi, I might be able to verify it.

id like to post that Memetchi likes cupcakes BUT Makiko love MUFFINS instead! :D
Um....I"m sorry,but your post doesn't make much sense, and we already have that info.

Not to be mean, but please try not to duplicate info we already have.

Nikatchi is an achievable character on v4, the other teen female in the Kuchi family (Young Dorotchi is the other one.)My friend has an obotchi, I might be able to verify it.
I know nikatchi is SUPPOSED to be an achievable character - however we have found when we have compiled sleep/wake time charts, our likes/disliikes chart, and looked in growth chart projects/logs on TZ - no-one really ever reported getting one, could post any information on them. Perhaps they are just difficult to get?? I don't know. If you can show me someone who has had one - that would be great.

GK1

Please don't post random things like this which have nothing to do with anything. If you are going to contribute please at least explain what you are on about.Thanks.
Look I'm just trying to say that I get it and that's it ok.

Which page show's what Gozarutchi's favorite food and dislikes? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back