V4 Growth Chart project

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a growth chart, V4, already at Tama-Zone, you know... but are you making it for the fun of it? And has any of you gotten a Dorotchi or a Paparatchi on V4? Or know someone who has? That's the last pieces of info we need at Tama-Zone.
why would we help tama-zone anywayz i bet they got all the info from this topic!

if they really need the info then make a topic on tama-zone its not that hard

baby => Mizutamatchi => Hinotamatchi => Tosakatchi

i don't know if its from bad care or not. it only has 3 training bars. =/ i don't know why because i got this in the first generation and its the third now. I check up on it at school, but i don't think i take enough care over it because of school.. meh, it even got sick once and it was at 0 happy hearts a couple times.

D:

shirotsubuchi

mizutamatchi

ichigotchi

ponytchi

mated with a togetchi and had another shirotsubuchi :]

my tama gotchi

name aaa a

gener1

gender boy

weight 90 lbs

age 21 (its one of the guys that look like the matchmaker)

[SIZE=14pt]Care: Average-[/SIZE]

Toddler: Petitchi(there might be other ways to get it) 5g once a teletchi neglect it no food no happy only praise and cure wen sick training 1

Teen: Ringotchi weight 12g 4 training happy 4 hungry 4

Adult: MIMITCHI! :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: Training[iIIII I] (six) 6 Happy- hungry hearts weight: 40g

Care Ex: i didnt really take PERFECT care cause i let the hearts drop until there was one i didnt play games until it was a day till evolving i made it weigh 40g 6 training and 6xhungry and 6xhappy

Care: Average-Bad

Toddler: Mohitamatchi(there might be other ways to get it) 5g once a teletchi neglect it no food no happy only praise and cure wen sick training 1

Teen: Young kuchipatchi weight 12g 2 training happy 4 hungry 4

Adult: Pyonchitchi Training[iIII] (four) 6 Happy- hungry hearts weight: 99g

Care Ex: i didnt really play games only toddler stage and no games teen and thats it! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a Mizutamachi, which went to a Gourmetchi, which went to a Togetchi. This tamagotchi was a boy, on an even generation.

I had a Puchitchi, which went to a Young Memetchi, which went to a Ponytchi. This tamagotchi was a girl, on an odd generation.

1st gen>Shirotsubutchi>Mizutamatchi>ichigotchi>IDK the day after tomarrow he might become a adult

1st gen>Shirotsubutchi>Mizutamatchi>ichigotchi>IDK the day after tomarrow he might become a adult
1st gen>Shirotsubutchi>Mizutamatchi>ichigotchi>masktchi

sorry I dont know how to edit

Theres a v4 tamagrowth and character chart in tama-zone.com

:) :)

Theres a v4 tamagrowth and character chart in tama-zone.com :) :)
[SIZE=14pt]THATS MADE FOR TAMA-ZONE WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST ON TAMATALK UNLESS WE HAVE PERMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

AND BESIDES THAT CHART ON TAMA-ZONE IS WRONG!!!!IT DOESNT SAY WHICH GENERATION NUMBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well actually TT does have permission to post the chart on here - in fact it is posted:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281

Generation number at this stage does not seem to have an effect on the character you get. Its not like the other versions - with odd and even characters. Its much more like te Entama/Uratama (Japanese) growth patterns.

GK1

my ringotchi turned into a mimitchi and my Young Kutchipatchi turned into a Kutchipatchi

If you look at the links on my signature....those are the pictures I took of my tamagotchi V4...

It started out as:

a white marutchi (or so it seemed to be a marutchi other than it was white and a baby)

As a child:

It was a mametchi as a child

Teen:

[so far] it is a teen and it is a teenage mimitchi

;) I am clueless of what it will turn out to be!!!!! :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]THATS MADE FOR TAMA-ZONE WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST ON TAMATALK UNLESS WE HAVE PERMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
AND BESIDES THAT CHART ON TAMA-ZONE IS WRONG!!!!IT DOESNT SAY WHICH GENERATION NUMBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No need to freak out. :( like georgiakate1 said, it was already on Tama Talk (TT). if you don't want it to be on TT, no biggie. :D you can just use it as a resource. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back