V4 Growth Chart project

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok well some of the character names are wriong because according to this site:
https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=7087

i see some names that are on there that arent on this and vise versa could you make another growth chart for the correct names or anyone who doesnt want to wait, look at this one:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281

No problem to those who are thankful for this more helpful site! :( :D
Lets everybody calm down. :D

mimitchigirl0794, what you are looking at are two seperate charts with two different purposes. :D

This here is a Character Chart. A Character Chart only shows what characters are actually available on your tamagotchi. It does not show what kind of growth progression you get from any one character.

This is the one on TZ: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=7087

This is the one on TT: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=90203

They are EXACTLY the same.

This here is a Growth Chart. A Growth Chart gives you an idea how your tamagotchi may evolve from the character you currently have, depending on certain factors. i.e. male/female & skill level.

This is the one on TT: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281

why is it no one makes growthcharts anymore? who knows...anyway I intend to do so. I've begun gathering info in a thread which is located in the What's On Your Mind forum, but I don't think that place is entirley suitable.

Thanks ever so much to everyone who has been posting in there but from now I'm gathering all of the info up in this one thread here.

if you just submit which tama you started with and list which character it became in it's various stages then that's really great. if you add notes about how you cared for it too, detailed or not, then that's even better!

the way I'm going to lay it out is to list which characters turn into what that we know of so far (not the actual growth process)

eg:

Shirotsubutchi

v

Mohitamatchi, Marutchi, Petitchi, Mizutamatchi

etc

I'll try and update this top post as often as possible so keep your eyes peeled!

Babies

Shirotsubutchi

v

Tsubutchi

v

(I'm pretty sure that regardless of gender they can become any toddler but this is just a presumption and could easily be wrong, it seems that some teens and adults are male/female only)

Toddlers

Mohitamatchi

v

Ichigotchi (have only seen girls so far), Young Kuchipatchi

Marutchi

v

Ringotchi (again, only girls), Young Mametchi, Young Mimitchi

Petitchi

v

Gurumetchi, Ringotchi, Young Robotchi

Mizutamatchi

v

Ichigotchi

Teens

Ichigotchi

v

Ponitchi, Furawatchi

Ringotchi

v

Maruitchi, Mimitchi

Young Mametchi

v

Mametchi

Young Mimitchi

v

Mimitchi, Pyonkotchi, Gozarutchi

Gurumetchi

v

Togetchi

(should have details on Young Kuchipatchi in next couple of days)

Adults

I'm guessing that all adults can evolve into the Old Timers, those are something that I'll discuss in the next section.

For now I'm not going to list all of the adults but I may do so when it is determined who, if anyone, is gender specific. So far Ponitchi and Maruitch have been seen numerous times but only as females.

Old Timers

Otokitchi (female)

Ojitchi (male)

Oyajitchi (when Oto & Oji mate the baby will skip the teen stage and go straight into Oyajitchi)

That's pretty much everything we've gathered so far folks, but keep submitting info so we can build up the bigger picture, there are still plenty of tamas no one has even reported seeing yet!

Again, a big thanks to everyone who has been posting in the old thread, and a massive thanks to RA who has given me permission to chop up his (her?) character chart to make the growth chart with! !

You can look at the character chart by clicking the link on the left hand side of the screen, or more even better, right here!

-u-
wat do you mean about oyajitchi?

Umm... Just one problem with the growth charts. Makiko, Nonbiritchi and Tensaitchi come form Kutchipatchi, Mametchi, and Memetchi, not teens. I know because my friend had a Mametchi and the next day it evolved again...into Tensaitchi. Then it became a teacher.

1st

Tsubutchi-mohitamatchi-young kuchipatchi-kuchipatchi(Social)

2nd

Tsubutchi-harutchi-young mametchi-mametchi(intelligence)

3rd

Tsubutchi-mohitamatchi-young kuchipatchi-pyonchitchi(??)

4th

Shirotsubutchi-harutchi-young mimitchi(intelligence)-mimitchi(intelligence)

5th

Tsubutchi-petitchi-young robotchi(social)-zukyutchi(social)

1st

Tsubutchi-harutchi-ringotchi-meidotchi(Arts)

2nd

Tsubutchi-mohi-hinotamatchi-pyonchitchi(??)

3rd

Tsubutchi-petitchi-ringotchi-mimitchi(intelligence)

4th

Shirotsubutchi-mohi-young dorotchi-sebiretchi(Arts)

5th

Tsubutchi-mizutamatchi-ichigotchi(social)-Violetchi(social)

PS: i have already posted most of these....

Hello, Hello! :rolleyes:

I'm not trying to be rude, but my tama v4 turned into a ringogotchi, and its a teen, not a toddler. I love the chart tho!! If i find more info i will post it. Hope I can be more of a help. Again, Hope I'm not being rude!! :huh:

do you mind if I ask a question?

how do u get the mizutamatchi on the v4? cuz if I get it on my 2nd gen then I can get the young memetchi or the gourmetchi! I know you do not treat it super well cuz then you get the harutchi which I currently own. :wacko:

ok my tsubutchi, mizutamatchi, gourmetchi, then a gozaruchi

laura

the reason i got a bad character, was cause i did a experiment. i wanted to see a bad character. 'cause i allways get mimtchis, and memtchi, adn mametchis!

Ok, this is not mine, but I helped my friend evolve it:

Gen: 5th

Care: Average-perfect (but once she neglected it and all its happy hearts went away)

Skill: Intel. High

Cycle: shirotsubutchi>>puchitchi>>ringotchi>>mimitchi!! ;) :blink: (sorry if this is similar to other posts)

Ok, this is ANOTHER one of my friends, and I'm not sure about the care, but I presume that she fed it alot of snacks.

Order: Tsubutchi>>(sorry, I don't know the toddler)>>Hawainotchi>>Minotchi

I'll get back on the toddler, and I just got a tama yesterday, it is a Mizutamatchi and I'll update on that.

tsubutchi>>mizutamatchi>>hinotamatchi>>togetchi

2nd Gen.

shirotsubutchi>>harutchi>>young mimitchi>>maidtchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back