V4 Growth Chart project

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tsubatchi->pukutchi->young mametchi->pyokomotchi

kindness for this :rolleyes:

All right, I'll give this a try. This is my first Tama, so I dont even know what's normal. Every day seems to be different. Here's the evolutions so far:

Tsubutchi (m)

V

Young Mametchi

V

Young Androtchi

V

Gozarutchi

I try to keep him fairly happy, playing with him as I can. Every day I have to work out its various moods, since they've all be new so far. Its all fun, though :) :blink:

how could you have a young mametchi and then a young androtchi? aren't they both teenagers?

I'm going to help as much as I can when I get my version four. I should be getting soon so don't worry!

~Tama_Mama27~

~Happy V-day~

how could you have a young mametchi and then a young androtchi? aren't they both teenagers?
My guess it was Harutchi at the toddler stage. It's not hard to confuse them:) Got another one: petitchi - ringotchi - mimitchi. (mostly intelligence points, 4 training bars and crap care. Didn't take it to school either)

i had a baby boy then a toddler with a mowhawk then a young kutchipatchi who is currently 2 yrs

they mean harutchi easily mistaken even though its an even younger version of young mametchi

EDIT:

First of all i would lyk to tell you how i would be tallying my tam growth i did it below but if i got training weight ect. next to the charcters name thats its status wen it evolved!

My New Growth chart:

Status wen evolved

Care: Average-Bad

Toddler: Mohitamatchi 5g once a teletchi neglect it no food no happy only praise and cure wen sick training 1

Teen: Hinotamatchi weight 15g 3 training happy 2 hungry 2

Adult: Pyonchitchi( New character for hinotamatchi)Training {IIIII II}(7) Weight 99 No games! Happy: 6 Hungry: 6

Care Ex: Games Only! Until Teen stage then NO Games!

my other V4 is only a teen so i will have to wait until tomorrow:

So far he is a young mametchi

EDIT:

Care: Average-perfect

Toddler: Harutchi(there might be other ways to get it) 5g once a teletchi neglect it no food no happy only praise and cure wen sick training 1

Teen: Young mametchi weight 11g 4 training happy 4 hungry 4

Adult: MAMETCHI:mametchi: :kusatchi: Training[iIIII I] (six) 6 Happy- hungry hearts weight: 22g

Care Ex: i didnt really take PERFECT care cause i let the hearts drop until there was one left i played heaps of games and thats it really

Last edited by a moderator:
Possibly was harutchi - some of these are -really- hard to tell apart. Maybe someone should write/post/point my nose at a chart of the different types with a few of the various moods.

Ah well, chalk it up to young fatherhood. Now to get him a job :p

It turned into a Simasimatchi and it is SOOOO adorable! It was highest in Social points. I took pretty good care of it, but once it got down two empty in hunger.

There's a growth chart, V4, already at Tama-Zone, you know... but are you making it for the fun of it? And has any of you gotten a Dorotchi or a Paparatchi on V4? Or know someone who has? That's the last pieces of info we need at Tama-Zone.

I'm going to help as much as I can when I get my version four. I should be getting soon so don't worry!
~Tama_Mama27~

~Happy V-day~
Someone should pin this...

Also, I'm getting my V4 tomorrow. I can hopefully help soon when I get it an it starts to grow. lol ;)

Generation 1: Tsubutchi --> Putitchi --> Young Androtchi --> Mametchi

Care: I took perfect care. He only got two hearts empty once. I exercised him well.

Generation 2: Tsubutchi --> ? --> Hinotamatchi --> Tosakatchi

Care: I took very good care of him. I don't think he ever got below two hearts empty. I exercised him well and didn't let him gain much weight.

Generation 3: Tsubutchi --> Mohitamatchi --> Young Kuchipatchi --> Kuchipatchi

Care: I took very good care of him. Somehow (must have fed him his most unfavorite food or something) he got four hearts down once, but that was it. I never let him gain more than a couple of pounds without exercising him.

P.S. Hope you don't mind I did multiple generations. :unsure:

-Tamaguy#1 :)

I had

Shirotsubutchi>Mohitamatchi>Young Dorotchi>Pukatchi

My fifth generation:

Boy Tsubutchi

Harutchi

Obotchi

???

When he was a Harutchi I accidentally left him at home. When I found him he had five poops, no hearts and one skull. I kept him alive and now I'm leaving him with full hearts on sleep mode to make up for it. Oh, and his skill points are

Intelligence 21

Style 16

Kindness 38

And he turned into a teen yesterday

Putitchi - Gourmetchi.

EDIT - No generations yet

mines are so far they are all gene3

Puchitchi(girl)-Petitchi-ringotchi :)

Puchitchi(boy)-mohitamatchi-Young kuchipatchi ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back