V4 Growth Chart project

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks a lot ladybird!

if your theory involves life points then I think I might be with you there...

ohoho

both tamas are adults now!

new ones too! Gurumetchi became Pyonchitchi. I rarely let him call for me but I played almost no games with him, let poo pile up occasionally. I think the main thing was just how many snacks I fed him. I geuss you could say I spoiled him more than looked after him badly... His training was full.

Also I never sent him to school... Maybe a couple of times but I can't actually remember ever sending him. His life points are 15, 8, 23 right now, although they were probably a little lower at the time of evolution.

AND!!!!! Ringotchi became Meidotchi! And I tell you now..

She

is

a

REAL

Hotty.

Honest. Lol... I took pretty much perfect care of her. I think she went to bed with a couple of empty hearts once (maybe twice), the most I let her hearts drop were by 2 also.

As well I only played dance and flag and fed her bread and sushi. If she wouldn't play a game I'd feed her the snack that looks like an orange. Her training was full.

Am currently trying to get them to have kiddies....

BRAP ! !

My boy, Tommy started out as a Tsubuchi, then it turned into a Harutuchi, Young Mametchi, Mametchi. :furawatchi:

I only fed it sushi and oranges. I exercised everytime possible and I always kept it happy & full. :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just some info; don't know how much it helps!

My v4 went like this:

Tsubutchi > Harutchi > Young Mametchi > Mametchi

My sister's v4 went like this:

Tsubutchi > Mohitamatchi > Gurumetchi > ShimaShimatchi

Alright! I put the tab back into my other two V4s since I dont have the time right now to take care of like 5 Tamas at once, and actually care for my real dog! LOL. So I only have one V4 running at this point in time.

The parent left me with the baby a few days ago and here is how it all went down:

Tsubutchi - Petitchi - Young Robotchi

This one should evolve today, and I will post what it comes around to. Has anyone ever gotten Robotchi from Young Robotchi? For some reason I HATE the Robotchi and Young Robotchi characters, and I'm hoping that I dont get a Robotchi. I have been taking really good care of this one though, so hopefully I will get a Mametchi. I have gotten Mametchi twice already from the same evolution sequence.

Here is my exciting update....

My daughters Shimashimatchi and my Pukatchi got married and had 2 babies! One stayed in mine and one went to hers. Mine has hatched and gone through baby stage already and evolved to another mohitamatchi. It is a boy and his skills were 8, 3, and 9 respectively. Hers has not hatched yet and I have it on pause for her so she can name it after school. I will update hers shortly my update is here.

My V4

Generation 1: shirotsubutchi>mohitamatchi>young dorotchi>Pukatchi (skills just before leaving were 94, 86, and 125 was well taken care of with few snacks and a lot excersise. Worked as a banker)

Generation 2: parents were shimashimatchi and Pukatchi

**tsubutchi

**mohitamatchi (skills at evolution were 8,3, and 9 was fed only scones and icecream)

Thanks

hi! :)

v4

girl

shitoshiratchi or whatever the girl v4 baby's name is!!! > petitchi > young memetchi

v3

boy

(cant remember the name of the baby, but its the same for all tamas...)

baby > mizutamatchi > some tamagotchi i cant find in the character chart... it has wings and floats aroung and has antler type things on his head. i have no clue as to who it is tho... :unsure: lol

i will update as soon as they evolve into adults!!! :ph34r:

*tamacrazycheerleader*

Ok, my update so far is that my ringotchi has evolved into Maruitchi (skills - 159,159,159, training - full). So far, my guess is that from teen to adult, most of the time they evolve depending on the skill points the same as in EnTama (there should be a growth chart for that somwhere around). For example, if you have Ichigotchi as a teen girl, and have more style points than anything else, your Tama is most likely to evolve into Memetchi. Of course, there are much more characters in V4, so it's much more random, and the baby and toddler stages are different. But from adult to teen it works... Sorry, if that didn't make a lot of sence. Hope that helps.

I'm gonna try to mate my Shimashimatchi and Maruitchi, and when they have babies, I'll update!

Ok all here is my next updaye for my V4. My daughters still has both the parent and the baby in screen? We arent sure why though!

My V4

Generation 1: shirotsubutchi>mohitamatchi>young dorotchi>Pukatchi (skills just before leaving were 94, 86, and 125 was well taken care of with few snacks and a lot excersise. Worked as a banker)

**tsubutchi

**mohitamatchi (skills at evolution were 8,3, and 9 was fed only scones and icecream)

**hinotomatchi (skills were 12, 13, and 25 was fed everything and played only jumprope)

My daughters finally left his baby boy behind So here is her new evolution for G2!

GEN 1: Tsubutchi > mizutamatchi>gurumetchi>Shimashimatchi

Skills when he left were 89, 74, 129 Was fed all kinds of things, worked as a bus counter and played dance and jumprope

GEN 2: Parents were Shimashimatchi and Pukatchi

** Tsubutchi

** Harutchi (skills at evolution were 7,1 and 4) Was a late bloomer! LOL

I GOT A V4 TAMA MY GROWTH IS SO FAR.....

TSUBUTCHI HAD 19 PENCIL 8 STAR THING 4 FLOWER IT WEIGHED 8G AND HAD ONE TRAINING BAR I PLAYED JUMP ROPE AND I FED IT CEREAL (SIX) AT THE START AND THEN SCONES ONLY I GOT A.......

MOHITMATCHI I WILL TELL U WHAT IT TURNS INTO TOMORROW

not updated in a while, I only really check the site when I get notified of replies to this, which hasn't been happening even though there are new posts?

Anyway, the last two I had gave birth to two girls. I took pretty rubbish care of them both to begin with, I only played one hame with one of them and none with the other. The one I played a game with became Haruitchi and the other became Mohitamatchi. I didn't send them to school either.

I continued caring badly, letting hearts drop low and poop pile up and fed them cakes and burgers. Now mohitamatchi is a Ringotchi and haruitchi is a.. Ojyotchi! Who looks like a clefairy close up... and similar to jigglypuff online.

Ojy is learning from Mr Canvas and Ring is learning from Mr Turtle, I'm trying different teachers to see what they evolve into like ladybird suggested, tomorrow I'm going to compile all of the new info into a new post and stick it up here, might work on some visuals too!

x

Mine evolved again!

Sonja

My V4

**tsubutchi

**hinotomatchi (skills were 12, 13, and 25 was fed everything and played only jumprope)

**shimashimatchi (Skills were 24,24,47 fed everything went to bed less one happy once)

My Daughters V4:

GEN 1: Tsubutchi > mizutamatchi>gurumetchi>Shimashimatchi

Skills when he left were 89, 74, 129 Was fed all kinds of things, worked as a bus counter and played dance and jumprope

GEN 2: Parents were Shimashimatchi and Pukatchi

** Tsubutchi

** Harutchi (skills at evolution were 7,1 and 4) Was a late bloomer! LOL

I GOT A V4 TAMA MY GROWTH IS SO FAR.....
TSUBUTCHI HAD 19 PENCIL 8 STAR THING 4 FLOWER IT WEIGHED 8G AND HAD ONE TRAINING BAR I PLAYED JUMP ROPE AND I FED IT CEREAL (SIX) AT THE START AND THEN SCONES ONLY I GOT A.......

MOHITMATCHI I WILL TELL U WHAT IT TURNS INTO TOMORROW
He turned into a.......Young Kuchipatchi aww... how cute im might be gettin another V4 today so yer.....

ok his status so he could turn into young kuchipatchi i had mohitamachi then he weighed 10g i had 4 training 50 intelligence 55 star 44 fashion if i get another V4 i will add more so keep tuned

Egg --> Shirotsubutchi (Girl) --> Young Mametchi --> Young Mimitchi --> Mimitchi

Tsubutchi >> Puchitchi >> Tosakatchi

Mine went only through those three stages, I hope that isn't odd!! :S!!

It just mated with a Maidtchi (thanks to the Matchmaker) and now has a baby girl so i'll post when it grows and stuff.

Also: Are you able to edit the first post? Or are the later posts the most updated and the first is still what you originally started with>

The later posts are more updated, I think. I'm gonna post my evolution later on tonight, coz one of them is supposed to go into an adult.

My V4 Gen2: (Even)

Boy: Tsubutchi > Mohitamatchi > Young Kuchipatchi > Tarakotchi

His Life Skills points were 48 (intelligence) / 77 (style) / 56 (kindness) when he evolved into an Adult

both of mine became maskitchis... I gave up looking after them is why.

the first post can only be edited by a mod, I'vebeen meaning to do an update

but keep getting distracted. ;s

*oohhtone, that young mametchi is a harutchi I think, easy mistake to make.

they look cute online, nice little blue guys ;B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back