V4 Growth Chart project

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
petitchi(child) can evolve into a youn memetchi. hope I helped.

here is the info on my adult:

egg

baby: shirotsunutchi

child: petitchi

teen: young memetchi

adult: ponitchi

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks guys, my gurumetchi just turned into shimashimatchi, I took perfect care, sometimes feeding snacks but playing games mostly and the highest stat was the flower icon (gorgeous I think?) was a boy too.. so that went

tsubutchi

petitchi

gurumetchi

shimashimatchi

am gonna try and get a mod to edit the first post...

Alright, I've been away all weekend, so I have not been able to upadate. But here it is now!

1st V4 - That Mametchi left me with his baby, and she is now at adult status... here's how that went:

Shirotsubutchi - Mizutamatchi - Young Memetchi - Hanatchi

This one I have not been taking such good care of. I've been SUPER busy this weekend, and the tamas have been getting a bit neglected.

2nd V4 - This Mametchi found the matchmaker and had a baby boy. He is 3rd generation, and has evolved only once so far today.

Tsubutchi - Mizutamatchi

I'm trying to take better care of this one... we'll see how it goes.

wauuugh @ @! ! ! have finally found who hanatchi is... if you'd said "the worm with a moustache" I probably would have clocked on quicker...lol. . I was looking for a new character and it was that ridiculous maggot nose guy all along... he's one of my favourite characters too...

oh and thanks for posting mia

xPEACE

i tihnk to get mimitchi, you take perfect care of it.

thats how i got mines,

AND HERE WE HAVE the info gathered thus far, (I've not put the stuff about Hanatchi in yet ... blushes ... sorry for my mistake killer) I'll post an updated list every page or so just so we can see everything all in one place.

THANKS EVER SO MUCH to everybody who has helped so far!

Babies

Shirotsubutchi

v

Mohitamatchi, Harutchi, Petitchi, Mizutamatchi

Tsubutchi

v

(I'm pretty sure that regardless of gender they can become any toddler but this is just a presumption and could easily be wrong, it seems that some teens and adults are male/female only)

Toddlers

Mohitamatchi

v

Ichigotchi (have only seen girls so far), Young Kuchipatchi

Harutchi

v

Ringotchi (again, only girls), Young Mametchi, Young Mimitchi

Petitchi

v

Hinotamatchi, Gurumetchi, Ringotchi, Young Robotchi, Young Memetchi (so far only girls)

Mizutamatchi

v

Ichigotchi, Young Memetchi

Teens

Hinotamatchi

v

Tosakatchi

Gurumetchi

v

Togetchi, Tosakatchi. ShimaShimatchi

Ichigotchi

v

Ponitchi, Furawatchi

Ringotchi

v

Maruitchi, Mimitchi

Young Robotchi

v

Robotchi, Mametchi

Young Dorotchi

v

Dorotchi

Young Kuchipatchi

v

Minotchi, Kuchipatchi

Young Memetchi

v

Ponitchi, Masktchi, Memetchi

Young Mametchi

v

Mametchi, Mimitchi

Young Mimitchi

v

Mimitchi, Pyonkotchi, Gozarutchi

Adults

I'm guessing that all adults can evolve into the Old Timers (unless they die of course), those are something that I'll discuss in the next section.

For now I'm not going to list any of the adults but I may do so when it is determined who, if anyone, is gender specific. So far Ponitchi and Maruitch have been seen numerous times but only as females, also if some adults can not becom old timers even with perfect care (although I doubt that) then I'll mention that here too.

Old Timers

Otokitchi (female)

Ojitchi (male)

Oyajitchi (when Oto & Oji mate the baby will skip the teen stage and go straight into Oyajitchi)

Alright! That all looks pretty good to me, but I've got some more to update!

2nd V4 -

Tsubutchi - Mizutamatchi - Hinotamatchi

He was really neglected today. I was gone all day and forgot to take him out with me!!! :D

3rd V4 -

Tsubutchi - Mizutamatchi - Gurumetchi

This one was reset on the 20th for a hatching that I was part of. This is the first time that I have gotten or even seen a Gurumetchi, and this one was also neglected all day.

The first V4 is still a Hanatchi and is in adult status. Tomorrow she turns 5, and I will try and tweak the times to see if I can get the matchmaker to come for her that early. Wish me luck!! ;)

Cumcrayoncanyon - No problem!! I love posting and keeping track of them like this!

Well, my Shirotsubutchi became a Mizutamatchi, who became a Young Memetchi.

Shirotsubutchi>Mizutamatchi>Young Memetchi

pop OP POW

really hough

thanks for putting the effort in, I think you do more than me !

my girlfriends young androtchi became mametchi (through pretty average care too, hearts dropping down two or three and poos in piles at times...)

mines still shimashimachi, whO i'm a bit of a fan of TBH, both are male though so we're waiting on the match maker toop!

g'luck with that ! ! peez

I have gone through two generations(I'm on my third). Heres the results I have

Tsubutchi,harutchi,young robotchi,mametchi

Tsubutchi,mizutamatchi,gurumetchi,togetchi

tsubutchi,mohitamatchi ?????????? ????????

For anyone wondering the names in order are:

Chip,cooky and wigby.

I'll post again next morph stage.

AND HERE WE HAVE the info gathered thus far, (I've not put the stuff about Hanatchi in yet ... blushes ... sorry for my mistake killer) I'll post an updated list every page or so just so we can see everything all in one place.
THANKS EVER SO MUCH to everybody who has helped so far!

Babies

Shirotsubutchi

v

Tsubutchi

v

(I'm pretty sure that regardless of gender they can become any toddler but this is just a presumption and could easily be wrong, it seems that some teens and adults are male/female only)

Toddlers

Mohitamatchi

v

Ichigotchi (have only seen girls so far), Young Kuchipatchi

Harutchi

v

Ringotchi (again, only girls), Young Mametchi, Young Mimitchi

Petitchi

v

Hinotamatchi, Gurumetchi, Ringotchi, Young Robotchi, Young Memetchi (so far only girls)

Mizutamatchi

v

Ichigotchi, Young Memetchi

Teens

Hinotamatchi

v

Tosakatchi

Gurumetchi

v

Togetchi, Tosakatchi. ShimaShimatchi

Ichigotchi

v

Ponitchi, Furawatchi

Ringotchi

v

Maruitchi, Mimitchi

Young Robotchi

v

Robotchi, Mametchi

Young Dorotchi

v

Dorotchi

Young Kuchipatchi

v

Minotchi, Kuchipatchi

Young Memetchi

v

Ponitchi, Masktchi, Memetchi

Young Mametchi

v

Mametchi, Mimitchi

Young Mimitchi

v

Mimitchi, Pyonkotchi, Gozarutchi

Adults

I'm guessing that all adults can evolve into the Old Timers (unless they die of course), those are something that I'll discuss in the next section.

For now I'm not going to list any of the adults but I may do so when it is determined who, if anyone, is gender specific. So far Ponitchi and Maruitch have been seen numerous times but only as females, also if some adults can not becom old timers even with perfect care (although I doubt that) then I'll mention that here too.

Old Timers

Otokitchi (female)

Ojitchi (male)

Oyajitchi (when Oto & Oji mate the baby will skip the teen stage and go straight into Oyajitchi)
im sorry i've already posted something like this tamadex v4 project and u cant just keep it on the characters and gene u also need intelligence flower and i think it the pencil i havn't got one yet so i couldn't add to it ;)

wt? you've made a v4 tamadex thread

but you don't have a v4?

what's the point in that? link me to the thread please. *

*Okay I've checked out your thread and this outdates what you've made, also all of your replies are unhelpfull and meaningless, where as we've actually collected some info. And if you're thinking of taking this info and sticking it in your own thread (which I'm not saying you are) then I'll know so don't bother.

HOWEVER you've mentioned something I've over looked which is the stats.

vvv IMPORTANT vvv

In the future could people who post their info here mention what the highest stat was at the time of evolution. If you want to go really indepth then you could mention what games you played with the tama and what food you fed it etc. Also the generation is very important, I know that some of you have been posting the generations but not everybody (I'm one of the ones who hasn't but all of mine have been gen1s so far due to resets).

Come on everyone let's stay on topic and keep this moving ! ! ! xxx

Gen 1:

Shirotsubutchi -> Mohitamatchi -> Young Dorotchi

-ben

Ok, well I'll make mine a little more indepth.

Female

Gen. 1

Shirotsubutchi>Mizutamatchi>Young Memetchi>Ponitchi

I can't remember what the highest skill was for the Shirotsubutchi evlution, but I remember that the highest skill for the rest was Intellegence.

Ok here is my contribution as I have it so far.

Daughters V4 is a boy and went like this so far:

shirotsubutchi

mizutamatchi

gurumetchi

Generation 1, Played jumprope a lot. Fed it nothing unusual. Did have more snack than should have

Skills are: 18, 15, 11 respectively

My V4 is a girl and here she is so far:

shirotsubutchi

mohitamatchi

young dorotchi

Generation 1, Played jumprope. Ate sushi more than others. Not very many snacks

Skills are 24, 15, 19 respectively

I'll let you know when they evolve again.

PS Can the person who started this update the first post with the new information recieved?

Sonja

wow thanks a lot sm, unfortunatley no I can't update the first post, there's some confusion as to whether or not I can get a mod to do so, I've PMd a few of them asking to do just that. I think that the general idea is that if I just send them the info every now and then (when a fair amount has been collected) then they can paste it over the top of the old stuff.

if not then I'm gonna be posting the new info every once in a while, just like I did last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back