V4 Growth Chart project

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update!

1st V4 - My Hanatchi was visited by the matchmaker and I've got a baby girl out of that.

2nd V4 - Tsubutchi - Mizutamatchi - Hinotamatchi - Tosakatchi

While this one was in Hinotamatchi stage I started to take better care of it. I had a Hinotamatchi before that turned into Tosakatchi with good care, so this is probably some sort of trend in the evolution system.

3rd V4 - Tsubutchi - Mizutamatchi - Gurumetchi - Gozarutchi!!!

I am so excited about this one! I've never gotten Gozarutchi before, and it's a really cool and entertaining character!

woop ! yeah Gozarutchi is a bad boy ! ! love it

and Tosakatchi is one of my favourite new characters, my girlfriend got one from a gurumetchi with okayish care.

love it when he comes up to the front of the screen and his head pieces got all long and wobbly

and he's got that mouth +M+ ! !

wicked....

yeah, anyway...

cheers for updating mia!

peace

matchmaker came and bought a sebiritchi for shimashimatchi, is a baby boy, will update as he growzzzx
we need some more info on ojotchi obotchi hawainotchi hawaikotchi

I think that the the two pairs are male/female alternatives of each other (think how the oldies are male/female).

we'll get info as they get spotted.

we need more info on Zukyutchi, Tensaitchi, Nonbiritchi and all the other characters that haven't been seen yet but we don't really need to point that out,

it's obvious.

I don't mean to blow out what you said, that post just wasn't helpful is all.

pz

Well they have evolved again!

Interestingly enough my young doritchi didnt follow to a doritchi? Here is the updated evolution chart"

Daughters V4 is a boy and went like this so far:

**shirotsubutchi

**mizutamatchi

**gurumetchi

~~Generation 1, Played jumprope a lot. Fed it nothing unusual. Did have more snack than should have Skills are: 18, 15, 11 respectively

**Shimashimatchi Skills are 29, 27, 43 played flag a lot!

My V4 is a girl and here she is so far:

**shirotsubutchi

**mohitamatchi

**young dorotchi

~~Generation 1, Played jumprope. Ate sushi more than others. Not very many snacks

Skills are 24, 15, 19 respectively

**Pukatchi skills are 42, 24, 33 played jumprope and flag a lot Still not a lot of snacks

Thanks

Sonja

thanks sassymomma, I have a shimashimatchi right now! he should leave me with his son soon though..

a pukatchi? cool, don't think one of those has been spotted yet although I'll have to confirm that later...

my girlfriends died and so now she has a new girl, it's a petitichi, am feeding it bread and playing mimic only (except I fed it one piece of sushi and someone else played some games of jump rope with it >_<)

pzz

Hello! I am new here and have only had a tamagotchi for five days, so sorry if it's not useful to you.

Here is what I've had so far (I saw it in the growth chart here already, but maybe some of my information is useful)

g1, girl

shirotsubutchi

mohitamatchi (played with it a lot of mimic, okay-ish care, had more kindness and art points than intelligence)

ichigotchi (took it to school a lot and have had about 80 intelligence, 25 art and 37 kindness points, usually played flags with her, had 8 out of 10 training points when it developed)

ponitchi ( works for TV, has 183 int. points, 44 art points and 67 kindness points so far). She's 5 now, and I'm hoping the matchmaker will come soon, so I will keep you updated.

Oh, don't know if it's useful, but I feed it snacks all the time now, because I play with her a lot and it keeps dropping weight very fast.

Hope that was at least some help...

:angry: Just one major question i'm in all in the growyh chart but....... the very rare bill not billotchi how you gonna find a growth chart to that??? :( :D

TmagotchiFREAK101!!!!

V4: I've given you the skill points it had when it evolved into the Character.

G1 (Girl)

Harutchi > Ringotchi > Maruitchi (Skill points 68 / 64 / 82)

Level of care was pretty good throughout ("not quite perfect") - one overnight sleep with one empty happy heart - but apart from that always pretty much full - except when gifts or items emptied them out - but I always refilled with snack and games straight away.

I would like to say that I have only ever fed it Sushi for meals and Fruit for Snacks - but it has had one steak (from the King) and it has had one lollipop, one crepe and one waffle from winning treats on TamaTown's Ring Toss game...

Games played: Jump Rope (during baby, child and teen), Flag (during Teens) - have tried to play Mimic, Dance, Shape - but never get past round 4 - usually less on Dance... :D

I've had 4 adults so far:

Baby girl - Mizutamatchi - Young Memetchi - Memetchi

Excellent care, played a lot of dance and mimic. Skills were 82/102/56.

Baby girl - Harutchi - Ringotchi - Mimitchi

Excellent care, I can't remember the exact skills but she had high social and intelligence (pencil and flower)

2nd generation baby boy (from the Memetchi and a Tarakotchi the matchmaker brought)

Mizutamatchi - Hinotamatchi - Tosakatchi

Average care- I didn't praised it and it got sick a few times but spent the majority of time with all hearts full. Skills were 100/32/52

2nd generation baby girl (from Mimitchi and a Shimashimatchi the matchmaker brought)

Petitchi - Young memetchi - Memetchi

Excellent care. High arts and intelligence.

3rd generation baby boy (Memetchi and Tosakatchi)

Mohitamatchi - Young Robotchi - Mametchi

Not perfect care, maybe I over did it on the games to make up for it...I was bored that week.

It had high intelligence and fairly high arts.

3rd generation baby boy (same parents)

Harutchi - Hinotamatchi - Tosakatchi

Followed the same growth pattern as his father save the toddler stage. Average skill points, intelligence slightly higher.

thanks for all the details kafu, tamamum & ladybird! nice and indepth! !

my shimashimatchi had a baby boy with a seberitchi that the matchmaker bought along, he's became a mizutamatchi through average care, he's another gurumetchi now... I took okayish care, feeding snacks occasionally, otherwise played jump, didn't send him to playschool either. his discipline is alright though... his points right now are:

pencil: 15

star: 8

flower: 20

my girlfriends tama died and we reset it until we got a girl so she could marry the baby that shimashima had. she became a petitchi, was pretty neglected at that point... no she's a ringotchi, skill points are 21, 56, 26 (in the order they appear on screen). I've been playing alot of dance and flag and feeding her mostly bread and sushi.

I intend on (when I get the chance) taking perfect care of a tama from birth and getting max points in ALL of the games whilst in teen stage, I did this with shimashimatchi but he was already an adult. I think that this combined with high intelligence might get Tensaitchi, a character I really want to get. This is purely based on the fact that he's wearing glasses mind and could just be me looking into it too far, but if anyone else tries this and it works please say so! x

The update so far - my Ponitchi had a baby girl with Robotchi that the matchmaker brought. She is not in teen stage yet, but the stats so far is

G2 girl

shirotsubitchi

Petitchi (points as they appeared on the screen when she changed :13, 7, 6, training - 1). I play a lot of games with her. Okay-ish care.

Have another one now (YAY!). The stats for that one:

G1 boy

tsubutchi

mizutamatchi (points: 2, 6, 11, training - 2) Played a lot of jumping rope. Took to school a lot.

It had developed into Hinotamatchi barely 3 minutes ago:) (points: 19, 35, 34, training - 4). I take ok care, the hearts do not drop by more than 1, but I feed it randomly. Not healthy, but whatever I feel like at the moment.

I have a g1 tama and this is its Eveluition

Tsubutchi-Mohitamatchi-Hinotamatchi-Tosakatchi

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my second Gurumetchi ever! (First was on EnTama)

Tsubutchi boy (finally!) Petitchi (yay!) Gurumetchi

And his stats are

Intelligence 12

Style 13

Kindness 12

I'm trying to even him out!

I'm gonna try to take crap care of my boy now, just to see what it ends up as, because so far (in this thread only, though) all hinotamatchis seem to turn into tosakatchis... Did anyone have them turn into a different character?

gurumetchi is one of my favourite characters... he looks ace on the computer and he has some cool evolutions.

I've never actually had a hinotamatchi on a v4 yet... I predict bad care will get you a hanatchi... is just a wild guess though.

I'll update the text info as soon as I get the chance, am swamped with college work at the minute... right now I'm making an interface in flash... for old people.

weeeeeeeee

My G2 girl went from Petitchi to Ringotchi (32, 30, 23, training - 4). Nothing new for the chart so far. I've noticed that most people have quite high intelligence skills, so I'm gonna try to boost the flower one on my boy, and not do anything else for intelligence and star, and boost star on my girl. See if it comes up with something new...

Hello! My update so far: my g1 hinotamatchi boy has evolved into an adult Shimashimatchi (70, 51,181, training - full). So I guess it does depend on the life points a lot , because with more intelligence people seemed to get Tosakitchi. My g2 Ringotchi girl should evolve tomorrow, I have a theory about how they evolve, which I'm not that sure about at the moment, but if it proves right, I'm gonna share it here;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back