V4: How to Recognise Jobs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u choose a teacher by pressing a when 1. entering school

i didnt realize what it was and i accedently hit ''c'' so i didnt get any job.

what do i do?

About getting paid: Do you get paid only once each day? Or once for each time you do the job mini-game?

How often can you do said mini-game?

To raise the arts/fashion points you need to play 'DANCE' and choose the arts teacher Ms.Flower as a teen.
What do you mean by choose the arts teacher? Do you mean when it goes to school? But how do you do that?

what hapens if you wate to long and it gose a way? that is what happend to me. is there a nuthe way to do it a gen because i am really sad because i mist the job. pleas riply to my Email it is [email protected]

Any idea on the minimum of skill points required for the Bakery job? I want to get that one eventually. If it requires getting points from the "Dance" game, then I'm in trouble. I can't figure that one out.

I thought the arts teacher was the third one.

I have to repeat the question: What happens if you take too long choosing a job?

:( :) :mametchi: :mametchi: what happens when u get rejected from all the jobs :mametchi: :rolleyes: :mimitchi: like i did :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :unsure:

After graduating, I took too long choosing a job and got taken back to the main screen. Will I ever get another chance to choose my job again? :)

Mine just turned into :) ,how many more days until it gets a job?

Do you know how many intelligents points you need to have in order to get these jobs? :huh: :pochitchi:

i don't think i got to pick which teacher i got i got the turtle guy he just came when i opend my mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back