V4 on Toys'R'us Webpage US

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my V4 at ToysRUs. It's a green glow in the dark, though and that design wasn't there. I LOVE the green with accents V4, I want to buy it!! And the gray graffiti V3. I was gonna get that b4, but I didn't. My friend has it and I like it more than my orange with flowers. It was a gift.

///Matchy :(

;) I was just at the Toys R Us website yesterday and the glow in the dark one is sold out! I live in Miami, Fl and I found V4 Tamagotchi at Walgreens!! They had 2 left, and they also had Digipets.. Can you believe that!! :( I got the green jungle one.. its a girl! I also have a V3 its the green reptile one its a 2nd Gen now, the father just passed away.. RIP jake! ;) anyway he left Heart in his place. :D

my first post!

-Dabu

I found a glow in the dark v4 at Walmart, the last one there. I bought it for a friend and hope to give it to her soon. As for me, I think two is enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys now seriously if you need any help just post me i am on most of the time my name is princess pink

and i have had 10 tamagotchis

2 version 1s

3 version 2s

2 version 3s

3 version 4s

i love them

offtopic:weard thats webpage shows every tamagotchi me and my class mates have

ontopic:cool v4s

if you click on one, then scroll down the page, you will see a button that reads: Google Checkout $10 dollars off! $15.00

-$10.00

=$5.00 (shipping)

$10.00 thats what you pay! the only thing is, you have to not be a member, then at the checkout you sign us, that is what gives you the -$10.00. B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back