V4 on Toys'R'us Webpage US

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they are out in texas!!! only at wal-mart, though... Target claims they have none, but i don't event hink they know what they're talking about. Walmart has TONS!!!

:lol:

Just poking about - and looks like you can see the cool new designs!
Click here to view

I think you can also SEND OFF for them - but I can't be sure. :p Pity its US only, if not, I'd be sending away for a nice Glow-in-the-dark one :lol:
Currently unavailable now for me, I can get them, I marked GlowInTheDark with Fur!

:D Cannot wait! Plus, they are CHEAP compared to other prices...at amazon some are more than $25.99! At ebay there is lots of bidding. No luck at Walmart.com and Target.com!

Can't wait!

I just got the orange circles one, and instead of the lamp icon in the middle bottom line, there is a smiling envelope. o_O it says it is "post" in the instructions........ Is that normal for a v4? o_O o_O o_O :mellow:

Hey, I saw a lot of version 4s at

this website.

The top ones are v4, the middle ones are v3, and the bottom one is of old releases (like sold out

v3s, v2s, and even v1s!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone in US californa got V4 in any shop can share.....cos i live in singapore but i asking my uncle to help me buy.....have it released at most places.....pls help me... :huh:

I order my V4 on Toys R Us website but there not saling theme anymore my V4 arrive this week

Can anyone help???

Cos my uncle is in US californa.....he went to toy rus and find for tamagotchi V4....but he cant find any.....anyone got any idea still got which shop in US californa have it......urgent....thanks a lot..... :D

Can anyone help???
Cos my uncle is in US californa.....he went to toy rus and find for tamagotchi V4....but he cant find any.....anyone got any idea still got which shop in US californa have it......urgent....thanks a lot..... ;)
Try Wal*Mart and/or Target for the V4. ;)

//Tama-Love

Try Wal*Mart and/or Target for the V4. :lol:
//Tama-Love
Thanks a lot.....

hopefully can get.....my uncle will go help me find this weekend in US....pray hard.....cos i live in singapore...very anxious to get it.....

If anyone know still got other places in US can get to let me know....my uncle staying in californa till end of Jan then he coming back...thanks..

Hey huiningc!! I live in the same country as you! I am desperate for a tamagotchi V4! After this, I am going to check the toysrus website for Singapore. Cos' I live there! Like LOLz! I hope what Spiffy has done will help those US residents who are also desperate (like me) to get a V4. But it is big news that it is already out!

Does anyone know where in NJ I could find V4? I tried several Target's, Walmart, Kmart, and Toys R Us and haven't had any luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back