V4 on Toys'R'us Webpage US

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just poking about - and looks like you can see the cool new designs!
Click here to view

I think you can also SEND OFF for them - but I can't be sure. :) Pity its US only, if not, I'd be sending away for a nice Glow-in-the-dark one :)
OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I HAVE TO HAVE IT!! :eek: :eek: :D :D Pity it's not out in Canada yet :p :p :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunflower

I know! Isn't it awesome?! I went on eBay and saw the Blue Waves V4. I wanted it. I also saw the Glow-In-The-Dark one but I didn't know that it glowed in the dark because it didn't say. It looked pretty cool, but I didn't want it. Then I had seen a Pink Stripes one, but I'm a boy. :p I also saw a Sun-Flower V4. I didn't like it. There was an Orange Circle one, too, but it had purple on it (Yes, I'm picky). The last one that I saw was a Rising Sun one. It was awesome! Most boys would have wanted the Blue Waves one, but I just liked the Rising Sun one. better :( :eek: :) :( :) :D :eek: :D

Orange Circles

Pink Stripes

Risng Sun

Glow-In-The-Dark

Blue Wave

Those are the links for what they look like (though, you probably already know!).

Thank you for taking your time to read my reply!

I just went to order the Pink Stripes one from toysrus.com and it said temporarily unavailable online. Neither of my Target stores has V4 yet (I would have gotten one if they had). So, congrats to those who were able to place an order - I wonder if it'll be backordered now?

And I tried calling my local ToysRUs and the phone was busy. So, for now I can't call and ask them if they would be getting it in stock.

It looks like all of the Tamagotchi V4's are sold out esept the Glow-in-the-Dark design. :)

//Tama-Love

I wanted a pink stripes one, but I ordered the Glow in the Dark one. I'll buy the Pink Stripes one in January on my birthday. By then maybe every store will have them.

Great find, I'm pretty sure that US Tamaowners will be pleased. :huh:
What about Canadian Tama Owners? I'm Canadian, and V4 had better come out before Christmas or I'm sending a complaint to Bandai!! I NEED the sunflower and pink V4s! I NEED them! When they come out where I live, I'm going to buy 2 of them! Yay!

Maybe I can get a V4 for Christmas! ^^ Yay! Thanks for finding that, Spiffy!

ST

i got the glow in the dark oooh ya cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it will be here the 22th ooh ya i cant wait from now i am egting 1 oh yes and the tamatown for v4 is out!!:

go to tamatown.com

have fun with yours and i will 2!!!!

ooh ya!!

Cool. I live in the U.S! My dad just ordered me one Glow in the Dark yesterday and it should arrive by the 22nd! Yay! Plus I was early, if I had waited any later, I would have to wait until January to get a lovely V4.

*~Tamagotch~*

And if the Tamagotchi I get isn't Glow in the Dark, I will be madder than Cow when you steal her newborn baby calf!!!! > :lol:

*~Tamagotchi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back