V4 on Toys'R'us Webpage US

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a GREAT find, Spiffy!! I think I'll get the pink one or the glow-in-the-dark one!

They all look soooo mice, though!!! ;)

~JustFriends3334~

Hopefully I already ordered one

Last edited by a moderator:
:D THE LINK I JUST POSTED IS THE LAST ONE LEFT IN THE WHOLE STORE!!!!!!!! WHO WILL GET IT? IT IS SOOO EXCITING FIND AND BUY IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF YOU DON'T YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL JANUARY!!!!

I JUST POSTED A BUNCH OF LINKS TO THEM!!!!!!!! IF YOU HAVE READ YOU WOULD HAVE FOUND THE LINK :D

Thnx Spiffy! i have a question though can you ship them to other countrys??? because i live in canada so.....

Is it confirmed on the 7th Jan.....If yes i might got hope to get V4.....cos my uncle going to US for business trip....He just come back from US but he cant find any.....He be going over again on the 7th Jan.....Hopefully he can get it....Will it be on sales on most of the store in US...... :huh:

Really hope can get...cos i living in singapore...for the released in singapore i think have to wait till mid year..... :angry:

ive tried every store here in ohio but they are either out of them or their not selling them :( so i jus ordered the orange circles from toys r us since thats all they had in stock :) i realli want to order the blue waves one now

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back