V4 on Toys'R'us Webpage US

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the v4s are coming out on January 2007. :lol: the glow in the dark design is cool but wont it hurt your eyes when you play it in the dark..

MewMewGal - I won't play mine in the dark, but I'll at least be able to make sure its on my side table or whatever when I go to bed, and when it glows in the dark.

I thought the v4s are coming out on January 2007. :lol: the glow in the dark design is cool but wont it hurt your eyes when you play it in the dark..
They got relased earlier.

[SIZE=8pt]Oooh~[/SIZE]

I want one @.@

Maybe I'll look at Target tomorrow while I'm doing Christmas shopping |D

I saw it friday and went to Toys R Us sunday and bought one. They're greeat,. but a little confusing ;) :D :D :wacko: :ph34r: B)

the reason I ordered online is because when I finally got through on the phone w/ my local ToysRUs the girl on the phone could not find any information about Tamagotchi V4s. She did find GigaPets.......I said, "Yea, I've seen those at the store....". You're lucky your local ToysRUs had them in stock. B) I'll just have to wait for mine to come. :wacko: Though I didn't pay for 2 Day Service Shipping, I paid for Standard.

You all mean US have already released? Only can get at Toys R Us or other store also have....Can get my uncle to help me get one if can get anywhere in US as he is on work trip there..... B)

A few select states have them (I know of California, New Mexico, Arizona, Minnesota, Indiana.......mostly from seeing where they would ship from on eBay) but i didn't see them in Nebraska where I am from, so far anyway. I might get a chance to check @ a wal-mart this week and perhaps target at the end of the week. Depending on where your uncle is, he might be able to obtain one, but it depends on the stores themselves.

Hey everyone! I work at a Toys "R" Us and I live in Pennsylvania, USA. Tamagotchi V4s are available to be purchased!!! They put them up today B)

do they have V4's in target...Mabey in california :mimitchi: (Ihope they do!!!!!)Please tell me if they do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok....Thanks jediliz...i only know he is in US....he didnt tell me where he is....hopefully he can get....cos i lived in singapore.....dun know when V4 then will come.... :mimitchi:

back to this being the ToysRUs thread.........I got a surprise email today - my Tamagotchi has shipped. I didn't think it'd ship this early. Others that ordered from ToysRUs.com - maybe yours has shipped, too! Check your email or you can check your order status on the website. :lol:

I'm sad because the website is sold out... and I called my local stores and they are sold out too :lol:

Common Question:

V4 seems to have gotten rid of the "Lights" feature. How will users shut off the lights when their Tamagotchi sleeps?

:D V4s are awsome!! :D But one question. The glow in the dark V4 is cool, but the V4s screen doesn't glow in the dark, so what is the point of having one? :huh: :huh:

:p V4s are awsome!! :marumimitchi: But one question. The glow in the dark V4 is cool, but the V4s screen doesn't glow in the dark, so what is the point of having one? :) B)
I don't see the point of Glow in the dark V4s either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back