V4 on Toys'R'us Webpage US

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when u say glow in dark is the picture glowing in the dark

cool, i have no idea when tamagotchi v4 might be coming out in canada like i emailed bandai and they said like some time in january but i dont know when, its killing me here. Do any of you guys know when in january v4 is coming out? :huh:

AGHHH! NOOOOOOOOOOO THEY ARE SOLD OUT AT TOYS R'US!! AGHHHHH! I WANT ONE With... TIDAL WAVES!! AGHHH! *Really annoyed* Plus my parents won't let me buy anything online... T_T And don't brag and tease us because we don't hav V4's and you doo!

It seen that it is released in US californa Toys R us....My uncle who is in US for business trip just called me in Singapore and he say that he manage to find it as he went many time and cant find....finally....he told me that there are too many design to choose...Really so happy...... :D

OMG! I just broke my v3 trying to debug it. And I dont want to get another v3 beacause v4 is coming out! But I dont know when its coming in Canada!! PLUS: my parents dont buy online. :(

is the orders expensive?

cauz in my country with use bahts not dollars or euros... :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

i really want to order one...but i don't even have a credit card! :mimitchi:

i love v4s, can't wait till it comes out in my country! :mimitchi: :lol: :huh: :lol: :( :huh:

i think the glow in the the dark and the pink striped

V4 tamas r soooo cool!!!!! :mimitchi: :( :mimitchi:

V4s r the best! :lol: :lol: :huh: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back