V4 & V4.5 TamaTown code generator

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its great isnt it?

because im the one who made that generater :lol:

and i also made the tamagotchi music star generater

heres the link to it!

https://musicstargen.site40.net/

just right click on it and select go to the webpage.

im the smart computer nerd here! who thinks im cool?

There used to be one for the music star... but A LOT, and i mean A LOT of people knew about it... eventually bandai did, too. and they put an end to it.

Can you make one for the V6 i really need help getting my cd expirence up please and thank you

[quote name=Violetichi :) ' timestamp='1303759711' post='3082441]

Is there such thing as "maxing-out" tama-points?

:D

You bet! XD 99,999

This doesn't work anymore... please pllleeaasee get it up and running again. Sister and I loved using this, and it's hard adjusting to getting points the old fashion way.

If I remember correctly: If you enter the password while your Tamagotchi character has a tooth ache, these foods will go into her/his inventory and can be eaten later.
That does sound like it would work! I will try it out later. I think its kinda lame how your Tama just eats the food right away. Whats the point in that?

Currently, all the links to the V4 / V4.5 points/codes generator sites are broken. Until someone creates a new site or they become active again, this topic will be closed. (To prevent endless replies of "the link doesn't work any more.")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back