V4 & V4.5 TamaTown code generator

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you tamadude156!I tried to update the first post of this thread (to strike-out the non-working link and add the links to your mirrors), so anyone could find them without having to read the whole thread, but for some reason I can't edit the post, there's no "edit" button... maybe a moderator can do something about that?
I've added the links to the first post.

I just wrote a quick PHP script that makes using D-Best's V4 hack a lot easier.Right now it works only for V4 and V4.5.

Just type your Tamagotchi User Name and Login Password, select the amount of Gotchi points and the items you want, and it will connect to TamaTown using D-Best's hack, retrieve the logout and item passwords, and display them in order, ready to be used.

You can find it here. But remember, use it at your own risk. Too much cheating spoils the fun! :furawatchi:

Enjoy!

*binary: if the above links don't work, try these:

For V3: https://henriwatson.com/etc/tama/tamapass_v3.php

For V4/V4.5: https://henriwatson.com/etc/tama/tamapass_v4.php

cool.

How did you get all those travel tickets. On my v4 it is not selling them and its sooooo anoying. <_<

Do you know any shop codes that i havent used. The things I have used are:

. pen

. the cloak

. the honey bottle

. the cell phone

. the play house

. the slide

. the cd3

this is unsuccessful. :angry: Can I please say where the output code and objects

PLEASE!!!! :angry: :angry:

but I can help with Haker :wub: :furawatchi: I have a v4.5 but I do not understand how to use the hacker :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
yyyyeeeeaaaa, it just went down. I tried to get some passwords, but all it did was open another window exactly the same without the passwords anywhere. :mametchi:
Me either. Please someone help with this topic. :(

can we make 1 for musicstar i mean type in the genorater username and password click the item u want click go an it will give u the item!?! pleasebtt talkers we have to make 1 als0o for the v6.5 when its out please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

umm

all the passwords result with an error on my tama. Huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back