V4 & V4.5 TamaTown code generator

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that I am the script and the page will translate to German and generous to me by the Google translator can help. Because a few of my friends can not so good in English and because I thought I could translate it out.

[From louder laziness I leave now to help me ...]

In any case, do I need for the script.

Of course, I leave the copyrights still in the process.

-------------------------------------------------- --------

I would be delighted if you or you send me the script causest.

Thanks in advance

Philipp15b

I think that I am the script and the page will translate to German and generous to me by the Google translator can help. Because a few of my friends can not so good in English and because I thought I could translate it out.[From louder laziness I leave now to help me ...]

In any case, do I need for the script.

Of course, I leave the copyrights still in the process.

-------------------------------------------------- --------

I would be delighted if you or you send me the script causest.

Thanks in advance

Philipp15b
If you're using Internet Explorer, you can view the script by navigating to the site, then right-click on it and select "view source"

P.S. for future communications about rehosting this in German, please contact the author of this topic ( Nephiel ) directly, by using the PM button below the first post in this topic ( https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=151094 )

I need the PHP Source! Not the HTML-Code who I can see easily!

Nephiel hasn´t answered yet!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ara ara ^_^

Sorry, I've been busy lately.

Here's the source code:

https://tamatama.byethost3.com/tamapass_source.zip

About the copyright thing, as far as I'm concerned you can do whatever you want with that code. It's really simple, the hard part (D-Best's work) was already done.

Oh, except for the load function, which I found on the net. There are proper credits for that function in the code.

Have fun :D

Webserver technical notes and webmaster guide

Webserver Technical Notes Part 2:

Our guide continues and we are explaining webserver error codes in this comprehensive guide. The 403 Forbidden HTTP status code indicates that the client was able to communicate with the server, but the server doesn't let the user access what was requested.

An example of descriptive English text that can often accompany such a response is You don't have permission to access /forbidden on this server.

This indicates a fundamental access problem, which may be difficult to resolve, because the HTTP protocol allows the Web server to give this response without providing any reason at all. So the 403 error is equivalent to a blanket 'NO' by your Web server - with no further discussion allowed, and according to the RFC specifications, with a 403 error code, the request should not be repeated.

This response may indicate a resource that requires authentication, such as basic access authentication or digest access authentication through the Authorization request header, or some other form of authentication which is managed through user scripts in a programming language such as PHP. However, the HTTP specification states that 403 should only be used when authorization will not help. The 401 Unauthorized code is a better choice for this situation

If you are encountering a Forbidden error chances are that the action or resource you attempted to access has been forbidden such as trying to view the contents of a directory versus accessing a specific file inside of the directory.

For example many sites do not allow the directory listing such as in the /images directory so when you attempt to access the directory through your browser, you may be met with a forbidden error whereas if you load an image directly within the directory such as /images/logo.gif you can see the image.

Other causes of the 403 error can be permissions issues or .htaccess syntax issues so if you're the webmaster and you see this error, you should check your file and directory permissions and the syntax of your .htaccess file(s) to ensure they are correct and appropriate.

If none of the above are causing your access issue, your website may be reaching concurrency (max requests per second) limits. Reducing connections or upgrading your account to premium will resolve this.

Want to learn about other server codes?

HTTP 404 standard response code HTTP 403 standard response code HTTP 500 standard response code List of HTTP status codes

CO.CC:Free Domain

Check the knowledge base with video tutorials

?????????????????????

Can you send it me with e-mail???

[email protected]

Thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:
Can u help me?I don't know what is login password.I opened the generator but it doesn't move,i mean i entered my username,password-i don't know what to put there.pls help :ichigotchi:

I FOUND THE PASSWORD BUT PASSWORDS FOR MY TAMAGOTCHI ARE WRONG!!!!HOW?

:ichigotchi:

I just wrote a quick PHP script that makes using D-Best's V4 hack a lot easier.Right now it works only for V4 and V4.5.

Just type your Tamagotchi User Name and Login Password, select the amount of Gotchi points and the items you want, and it will connect to TamaTown using D-Best's hack, retrieve the logout and item passwords, and display them in order, ready to be used.

You can find it here. But remember, use it at your own risk. Too much cheating spoils the fun! ;)

Enjoy!
Okay,this is my problem:

i get to the generator,type in my username and login password,pick the ammount of points i want,pick my items and then what?see,i'm not sure what to do after that..like,do i press enter,do i double click something,or what??I'M SO CONFUSED!!! :huh:

it'd be great if u cud reply 2 me as soon as possible. :D

Thank you!

Okay,this is my problem:i get to the generator,type in my username and login password,pick the ammount of points i want,pick my items and then what?see,i'm not sure what to do after that..like,do i press enter,do i double click something,or what??I'M SO CONFUSED!!! :huh:

it'd be great if u cud reply 2 me as soon as possible. ;)

Thank you!
EXACTLY WHAT THE HECK IS NEXT I AM SO FRIGGIN MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IS UP WITH THIS STUPID THING WHY IN THE HECK WONT IT WORK

AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems the web host where I have the script files hosted is having problems. The V4 & V4.5 script doesn't show the "Generate Passwords" button, and the V3 script doesn't load at all. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do because it's the host's fault.

The script files are available in this thread (link in this post), so if you want, you can upload them to a web host of your choice, or even run them locally in your own computer. They will run in any http server with PHP support.

WOW! THX LOT! BT WEN I TRID DE COD 4 DE RING, I JEST GOT DE "ERROR" BEEP. CN U PLZ FX DIS? THX.
-ELDEST
your tamagotchi has to have a toothache, it cant just be any kind of sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back