V4 & V4.5 TamaTown code generator

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand, I can't press any buttons to make it enter. It's just like an odinary page that I can't select

Well, I got the source for v4, whats next?

im a noob at this so i really need help

everytime i click tamapass_v4 it opens in a browser though i get a pop up telling me to download the file

and it just won't open. I tried this in IE 8 and Mozilla Firefox browser.

How do I get it to work?

reply asap : (

It seems the web host where I have the script files hosted is having problems. The V4 & V4.5 script doesn't show the "Generate Passwords" button, and the V3 script doesn't load at all. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do because it's the host's fault.
The script files are available in this thread (link in this post), so if you want, you can upload them to a web host of your choice, or even run them locally in your own computer. They will run in any http server with PHP support.
Can somebody please explain how to do this? I'm totally confused...

It looks great, but after I select everything I want, then what do I do? :angry: Plz reply ASAP, thanks!

Ok, I select the stuff I want then what do I do? I hit enter but nothing happened. I didn't see any buttons to push. Please respond. ;)

agh. i tried it....what do i do when im done putting in the login, my user,and the points and stuff i want?

press enter?

i went to the hack website and put all the information in and then i dont know what to do next. theres no "submit" or "ok" button or anything like that so its just sitting there. please help!

What do you click on for it to connect to TamaTown? B)

Never mind, I got it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats great but do I have to wait until a third gen to get a grandparents password?

Thank you tamadude156!

I tried to update the first post of this thread (to strike-out the non-working link and add the links to your mirrors), so anyone could find them without having to read the whole thread, but for some reason I can't edit the post, there's no "edit" button... maybe a moderator can do something about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back