V4 & V4.5 TamaTown code generator

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone that wants to upload a mirror of this, I'll explain.

You need a web host that supports PHP. A good example is the free web host Zymic. I'll assume you'll be using Zymic as your free web host, I personally use Hostgator though.

1. Download the source for Tamapass (https://tamatama.byethost3.com/tamapass_source.zip)

2. Unzip the file to your desktop

3. Sign up for Zymic here: https://www.zymic.com/sign-up/

4. Confirm your Zymic account by checking your email.

5. Log into your Zymic account and press the Create New Web Host Account button. Zymic is different from other web hosts because they allow you to create multiple websites linked to your master account. At the moment they don't allow registration, because of server issues, but it'll be settled later.

6. Pick a free subdomain for your website, and continue registering it

7. Login to your website, and go to file manager (for newbies, I won't discuss FTP)

8. Go to your desktop and rename tamapass_v4.php or tamapass_v3.php to index.php (for more simplicity I'll just make you turn that into the index file)

9. Go to the file manager and upload index.php

10. Visit your website, you'll now see TamaPass, enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kool even though it's bad but I use it to get gp for my tama now my tama has 26040gp and I'm rich!!! Thanks! :furawatchi: ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm not sure how quickly someone will answer but how this work confuses me. My tama is not currently with me but I'm curious as to how this works. What do you need to do to get the items that you want. They ask for a login code but what about a log out one?

thats so awesome and great! they have something like that for music city... on tama zone... anyways, yay! if only i could find my v4.5.. i had a urakutchipatchi!!!! :D :p :lol: did you know itchigo means strawberry in japanese? well now you do!

heya,

is there someone out there that can upload the sorce code for tamapass again? all links are dead

thx

bye bye

What do you need to do to get the items that you want. They ask for a login code but what about a log out one?
you need to get the log in from your tama.

you can do that by going to the connection menu.

then go to pc. When you use the cheatengine here or when you log out of tamatown

they will give you a log out password. since you are looking at you

login password hit ( B ) it will ask for a logout password

Last edited by a moderator:
OKAY SO i TRYED TO v4 CODE ON MINE AND UGGG THE SHOVEL,CHEST,LAMP,AND FISHING POLE,OH AND PLANT CODE NO WORK SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD FIX IT :/

~Makay1000 :D

OKAY SO i TRYED TO v4 CODE ON MINE AND UGGG THE SHOVEL,CHEST,LAMP,AND FISHING POLE,OH AND PLANT CODE NO WORK SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD FIX IT :/~Makay1000 :furawatchi:
Mine won't work either it's with all of the items that give you money i've tried them and the won't work!!! Someone needs to FIZ THIS!!

Thats awesome!!! Im so gonna use this more often

Memetchi7

Are the codes for the chest and fishing pole for the 3rd generation? I thought one was for the 2nd...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back