V5: How to increase Bonding

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried it too, and my bonding didn't even budge! What's the deal? Why aren't these items increasing my bonding??

for the freakin bonding... you have to do it like 20000000000000000000000000 times it seems.. but if u do it frequently.. it will eventually rise. now my ? is can ur bonding drop? like in the sims :wacko: :nazotchi: :p

Yes, bonding can drop. It may drop if you don't respond when they call for training.

I tried it too, and my bonding didn't even budge! What's the deal? Why aren't these items increasing my bonding??
There R items to do that one looks like a party hat and one looks like bell with feet and arms.

i hope i helped!

I did the DVD, and the other 2 things and the % didn't go up at all!
You have to do them a total of 34 times to go up 10%. It actually did go up by 9 points. If it raises 100 points it appears as 10% on screen.

Hey i just got my tamagotchi on the 22nd of february.

mt tamas are now

BELLTCHI I NAMED SELENA. :eek:

MATTARITCHI I NAMED CHASE. :furawatchi:

SAKURAMOCHI I NAMED TIC. :kuribotchi:

But im having trouble wiht bonding i trained my tama and i still have 0% training points and i used items but i still had 0% bonds. please someonw help. PM if you can help. :ichigotchi:

yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!

While reading these posts, I was using the DVD and now my bonding % is 10!!!

Thanks a whole lot binary!!!!

You rock!!!!!

And so does the v5!!!!!

If it is true that each time you use the items you go up by 9, you only need to do it 112 times to get 100%, instead of 334 times!!!!

YYAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!

20%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
how do you get the "blended family" thing to change my bond is 100% but it says blended family :huh: :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi:

you have do do it 34???? cause it does it for me 20 times with the dvd (king) {thats the one i use the most} :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi: :huh:

you have do do it 34???? cause it does it for me 20 times with the dvd (king) {thats the one i use the most} :p :D :blink:
You were probably in between a multiple of 10%. For example, you might have been at 14% already, but because only multiples of 10% are shown, it looked like 10% + 20 uses made it go up to 20%.

thanx 4 your help but how do i know if they r bonding more or not?? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
A way to easily to increase bonding is to set the time to 9:59 am and wait 1 min. at 10:00, your tamagotchi will ask you to play. keep on doing it it until your bond percentage is 100%. then you will evolve into the best characters!!!!!!!

Art05 5 :D

The bonding level you see is from 0% to 100% in steps of 10%. Bonding-level-increasing items reward 3 points. So, to get 1 step higher (10%), you need to use a bonding-level-increasing item 34 times. After that, you will see the bonding level go up by 10%. :)

hi binary,what is the point of the bonding process ? how does it effect the outcome of your growing tamas ? does it determine which characters your tama will turn in to next ?

how do you get the overweight characters ? i think they are really cute and would love to see them on my tama. thank you very much, chelsea :D
the overweight characters are the badcare characters for feeding too much! :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back