V5: How to increase Bonding

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much! Now my bonding is at 100%

I hope you can find out more codes soon! :eek: :eek: :D

~TamaGirl90205~

Does bonding determin what family you get?
The members of Tama-Zone have studied character growths in various logs and have come up with a theory that the bonding level influences which adult characters your V5 babies grow up to be. Here's a link to their findings: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=17901

Also, if you're trying to assemble a pure-bred family, you need to have the correct adult characters and you need to have 100% bonding.

Thank you so much binary. You have really helped me. I was going to make a topic saying that if you play a game with your parents, will your bond go up? And now I know. Thank you so much:]

~QuinnK

I don't think that my tama family likes Unchi-kun. When I play with Magokorochi the character has a little sun over it, but with Unchi-kun they all get a little exclaimation point and it doesn't make the same noise as the friendship key makes, when they all get the sun. I have a basic mixed family that has Ahirukuchi, Tororotchi, and Mousechi, if that helps.

to get the over weight characters you have to always overfeed your tama that is kinda bad to have sumos

I've trained my 3 toddlers twice and the bonding % hasn't gone up AT ALL! :p

Do they have to be older?

Do I have to train them more than twice?

What's Wrong!?! :D

Seems like the codes don't work for the Royal Tama (what will become 5.5?). :huh:

this is the action play list(i think) of the bonding level

[SIZE=14pt]ACTION PLAY_________________BONDING LEVEL[/SIZE]

middle character shows himself_________________20%

characters run and then trip over_________________40%

Characters kiss each other and hearts join together______________ 60%

Characters show themselfs_________________80%-100%

:eek: That's it!! Keep using those three items and you'll reach 100%!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've trained my 3 toddlers twice and the bonding % hasn't gone up AT ALL! :eek: Do they have to be older?

Do I have to train them more than twice?

What's Wrong!?! ;)
:( To answer that question it takes 3 times of family training to get 10% :eek:

only 0.3% goes up so you can't see it go up only every 10% :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back