V5: How to increase Bonding

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Have Fed, Fed, Fed, Fed, Fed, Fed, [SIZE=14pt]FED, FED, FED, FED,[/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]FED, FED, AND FED!!![/SIZE]

my tamagotchis will not turn into the Large Family! :D

I keep a tamagotchi v5 log in a small book that i made, and I'm trying to get every character (exept the space characters acheived by marrying american with japanese), but I will never be able to do that unless someone tells me EXACTLY what food to feed, and when to feed!

Please PM me with an answer.

(PS.... Dylan is actually a boy name... NOT a girls name... I LOVE TAMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

My tama family: Chantotchi [no pic.] Mametchi [ :D ] Kuchipatchi [ B) ]

Finally,I can put this to good use. I finally got my v5 today I got the Blue Abstract one and I truly did need this!Thanks a bunch Binary.

I HAVE 100% BONDING IT TOOK FOREVER TO GET BUT NOW I HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHH!!! I TRIED HOW U SAID TO GET IT AND IT WORKS THNKX!!

I like to use the Training option to increase my bonding level. However, I look at growth charts and it says that after the age of "Baby" it takes 48 hours to age again. If you change the time on your tama, does it reset your aging time so you have to wait 48 hours from the new time to age again? Thanks.

I am really confused as to what I am doing wrong...

How does the training thing work? When they show question/exclamation marks I go to the discipline thingyum and press B button. They just go confused...is this training? In the instructions it says i am supposed to choose from three things but nothing comes up.

and also, is there a way to choose how many eggs you get?

anybody help? :D

Hey! thanks so much for the codes and such for bonding! I'm still kinda confused about the training though. :D My tamas occasionally get the little question mark, but what do I press to train them? thanks so much again for everything! :blink:

yer! :eek: same ere!

i didnt work! :eek: :unsure: :D

good try aniwayy :huh:
If you are using an item (either Unchi-kun, the Gotchi King DVD, or Magokorotchi) to increase bonding, you have to use the item up to 34 times to see your bonding go up by 10%.

tx!! dis is a BIG help 2 me - - but its so annoying that u need 2 use da things 34 times :lol:

[SIZE=14pt]Uhh A much easier way is to Change the time to 9:30 AM and wait a minute and the training bar will apppear [/SIZE]DO NOT DO ANYTHING WHILE WAITING and keep on doing this untill how much bondage you want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back