Wahhh!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what the Heck we got 2 crazy ppl in here why would u kill a living thing instead of a batteried pet?

Shoot your dog he deserves it :wacko: :angry: :p :)
You must have serious issues if you think he should shoot his real pet just for eating his virtual pet. My dad is a police and I know that if he shoots his dog and someone finds out about it he can go to jail for up to 3 years. :furawatchi:

You sicken me.

Your innocent dog didn't know any better.

You sit on your lazy bum and refuse to play with your dog, so it eats your tama.

You deserve it, no matter how rare Santagotchis are. Living creatures, with brains, hearts, and feelings

should be a priority, unlike a small battery- powered plastic egg with a bunch of bouncing pixels.

Think about it, then go take your dog to the vet.

Because if you lose your dog you will regret everything, from even getting into the tamagotchi craze.

r u out of ur mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kill ur own dog just cuz he ate ur tamagotchi.and u should played fetch with ur dog. f u did he wouldnt ate it.man u kill ur own dog over a stupid ELECTRIC PET DATS NOT EVEN REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U SHOULD BRING TO THE VET NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. IF UR DOG DIES MAN UR DOG WOULD NEVER FORGIVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR WAT U U DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. JUST FOR DAT . I HATE U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND EVERYBODAY SHOULD TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. F HE DIES U WOULD NEVER FORGIVE UR SELF WOULD U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. :wacko: :ph34r: :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez Mousetrapper that is so cruel just buy a new tama your dog loves you it doesn't understand what you do with a tamagotchi no dogs do they think its just a splot of nothing :D Do not hurt your dog don't commit animal cruelty how would you like it if u accidently ate a tama *now dont go saying you wouldn't eat in the first place* and your owner shot you! it's like your mum yelling at you for eating lollie and ur mum smacking you for eating ;)

now don't be stupid buy a new santagotchi

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i agree with everyone in here. id be mad at my dog bell if she ate my tama. but id wanna take her 2 the vet. :mametchi: :mimitchi: :unsure: :blink: :lol:

id be madder than u tho, my tamagotchi is one of the classics that they don make any more... :pochitchi: ;) :D :( :( :( :pochitchi:

p.s. every one here is a loco macaco

selfish selfish selfish !! that dog ould die ! forget about a PLASTIC toy and get your dog to a vet ! geez, you care more about a hunk of plastic then a living creature.

shows what a great owner you are

:wacko:

i have to agree with whitzman if definatly shows what a good owner u are

i personally think your just making the whole thing up because if you love an electrical thing over a living pet, why would you have the pet in the first place? and also usually dogs dont eat electrical things AND if your tama got eaten and your dog might be sick really, you probably wouldnt post it on tamalove. i wouldnt id be calling the vet.

...Santagotchis are worth a lot,......

BUT DOGS ARE WORTH WAY MORE!!

sorry if I sound rude, but if I had a Dog and It ate my tamas, I'd probably cry and yell, but I woul'dnt kill a LIVING CREATURE over a little virtual game!

...and Mousetrappers13, I can't believe you said that! <_<

You know, I think that every one should um...calm down. Everyone probably is mad at me but I think she was just so mad, she said something she did not really mean. I do that alot. Yes, it was a cruel thing to say, but I doubt she is going to shoot her dog. Besides, who'd be crazy enough to love a fake toy more than a real live animal, a psyco! And I dont think this person is a syco, just somebody who is a bit mad and is over reacting a little. Now that I am done...um...everyone can go back to yelling at this person lol. Sorry for me being so paranoid. Just wanting people to consider what I just said, lol. Um..sorry. I'll be quiet now...

O_O

I'd be upset about my tama being gone.. but I'd be to worried about my dog to be too upset over the tama!! Maybe you should take him to the vet.. there is acid is batteries.. acid that could kill your dog... and in a much more painful way then you ever could with a gun. ;) Poor tama, poor dog. I'm sure he didn't know what he was doing.

<_<

WHAT!?!?! HOW! I never realized theres acid in batteries!!! I hope she took that dog to a vet, or if shes young, she and her parents took that dog to a vet!!! Still...I hope the doggy lives...I wonder if anyone considered what I just said earlier...lol. I was telling everyone to calm down and here I am, making just as big of a deal about it as everyone lol. Without the insults.

...Santagotchis are worth a lot,......

BUT DOGS ARE WORTH WAY MORE!!

sorry if I sound rude, but if I had a Dog and It ate my tamas, I'd probably cry and yell, but I woul'dnt kill a LIVING CREATURE over a little virtual game!

...and Mousetrappers13, I can't believe you said that! ;)
LOOK DUDES, THE GUY WAS EXADURATING! HE DOESENT MEAN IT, I MEAN, I WOULD B GOING MENTAL OVER MY 150 DOLLAR SANTA TAMA THINGY GOING 2 WASTE! YOU BARELY C THOSE. WHAT R U GUYS? NON-EMOTIONAL ROBOTS?!? <_<

After a vacation at japan I was whatching tv and them my dog came and begged me 4 fetch I said "NO". SO my dog started barking first I didnt understand im after a couple minutes *sniff* ;) My dog ate it whole now I h8 him f I have a gun than I'll shoot him. <_<
YOU CANT KILL THE DOG! HOW WOULD HE/SHE KNOW YOU LOVED THE TAMAGOTCHI!!!!!!!!??????????

Anyway you should just feel like murder :(

THE TAMA IS NOT ALIVE! IT DOSE NOT FEEL PAIN!

THINK OF THE POOR DOG, HE COULD HAVE A HURT STOMACH FROM EATING A TAMA!!!!!!!!!!! <_< ;) :( :( :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi:

LOOK DUDES, THE GUY WAS EXADURATING! HE DOESENT MEAN IT, I MEAN, I WOULD B GOING MENTAL OVER MY 150 DOLLAR SANTA TAMA THINGY GOING 2 WASTE! YOU BARELY C THOSE. WHAT R U GUYS? NON-EMOTIONAL ROBOTS?!? ;)
$150 ?

:( :( :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :wacko: :wub:

How much is that in english pounds? <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back