Wahhh!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, it ate a Santagotchi?! The Santagotchis that are now worth hundreds of dollars?! If my dog ate one, I'd put on a rubber glove and remove it from him myself. But if a can't do that, I'd follow my dog around with a plastic bag, cuz what goes in is gonna come out sometime :ichigotchi:

You hold more preference to a little egg with an electronic, pixellated PET inside of it than to your own living, breathing, dog that you can actually pet, feed, play with and take care of? ... I, for one, don't think you should be permitted to have a tamagotchi OR a dog for that matter. Get that poor animal to the vet. That's wrong. Go buy a new Tamagotchi afterwards.

Mein gott, the state of the world today, and these people... :blink: Yeah. My mother has four yorkshire terriers, person, and they've chewed up over four thousand dollars in stuff I had to replace (and am still trying to replace). But I didn't shoot the cursed things; I put them in their kennels for a spell and got them some obedience training.

I don't believe you! I love my dogs ove pretty much everything in the world! Why did you put your tama where the dog could eat it anyway? :blink: You may have payed alot of money for a virtual pet, but think. Can you pet a tamagotchi? And you play fetch with it? Can you even share memories with it? Noooo you can't! I HATE people like you! Your so selfish I bet you really would kill a live-being for a dumb virtual pet! You can make tamas do tricks can you? Can you let the hope up next to you while your sleeping? Nooooo you can't! I would cry my eyes out if my dogs died! And you want to kill yours for it? Many people can't have dogs! Be lucky YOU can! Almost ANYONE can get a tamagotchi, but most people can't even afford I dog! YOU ARE A DISCRASE!

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to take your dog to the vet NOW! and don't shoot your dog he didn't know,

It's really wierd he ate your tama though, like if I where him I don't think i would have eat'n your tama.

have you take'n yourdog to the vet because you need to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would be more worried about my dog than about my tama, I might be a little frusterated with him but i would be worried about him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O my gosh!!!! I can't believe someone would say somthing like that! A poor dog !!!!!!! You need to get him to the vet not shoot him! I can't even believe such behavior!

Siz :ph34r:

*Edited: Hiphopper, please stop posting in pink! It's hard to read!*

Has anyone listened to what me and a few people said? My point is, that I am sure he was just so mad, that she said something she id not mean. I am sure she took her dog the the vet, because I know I would. Think about her feelings, she was probably filled with anger, sadness, and sympathy, all in oce. And her anger probably got the better of her. I am perfectly sure she took care of her dog in a SAFE way. Please, calm down, because I think we got this out of our systems :ph34r:
O O YA YA SURE WE'RE GONNA CALM DOWN ALRIGHT THE DOG IS PROBABLY DEAD RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF THAT ERESPOSIBLE CHILD HE SHOULD BE PUNISHED BADLY!

*Edited: Yes and we are gonna bring the font size right down too! :( *

AND WHATS WITH ALL THESE PEOPLE SAYING "ID BE MAD ABOUT HIM EATING MY TAMA AND REALLY ANGRY BUT THE POOR DOG..." WHY WOULD U BE MAD AND ANGRY ABOUT YOUR TAMA ITS JUST A STUPID TOY SHEESH IF MY DOG WERE ABOUT TO DIE I WOULDNT BE MAD ABOUT ANYTHING I PROBABLY WOULDNT EVEN WANT TO TOUCH A TAMAGOTCHI EVER AGAIN!

*Edited: Size too big*

Hey chill its just a tama PLEASE dont shoot ur poor doggie Ill send u 15.00 to go buya new one but PLEASE do NOT shoot ur helpless puppy whatever you do and if u do ill hunt u down get that gun and shoot you (Sorry but iman ANIMAL LOVER 1000000000000000%!)

[SIZE=14pt]WILL ANY1 LISTEN 2 ME!!!! THE GUY PROBABLY HAS TAKEN THE DOG 2 A VET AND HE DOESNT WANT 2 SHOT THE DOG!! YOU GUYS TAKE STUFF 2 SERIOUSLY!!!! GEEZ!! YOU'LL ALL GO GREY AT 22 YEARS!!! ;) [/SIZE]

umm not to be rude or anything look at this from the dogs view imagine how your dog feels sick probably feeling like its about to die dont sit on your butt and watch it die take it to the vet because your an evil heartless person just stop it

I had to come back here just to say something. For those who are saying it's a joke topic/the person was too angry to mean it/etc., some of us know that, but are still upset over the fact that someone would say this. Personally, something tells me the dog eventually got to the vet. Maybe it was left there for a while out of spite, though.

Something tells me I'll be hit with a brick for writing this, so I'll leave this topic hopefully for good.

Alright this is quite enough.

Sometimes you guys need to not take things to literally!

When any animal does something naughty it is quite natural to feel very angry at it...even if what they have done is dangerous. How often do mother go right up their children for disppearing. They are so scared they might have been kidnapped but they still get mad all the same. It is a natural response.

What you must also realise is that when a dog "eats" something, it doesn't necessarily swallow it. Dogs will just chew things into pieces and leave them scattered all around. So it is quite easy for a dog to "eat" a tamagotchi and not get harmed at all.

Finally, you wouldn't assume that a dog would have gnaw on a tamagotchi so to accuse the pet owner of being irresponsible is really quite unfair. Some dogs chew on fluffy slippers which they could also choke on but we don't get mad at people for leaving their fluffy slippers on the floor.

So lets all be a little more tolerant and try and take things a little less literally. ;)

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back