Wahhh!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After a vacation at japan I was whatching tv and them my dog came and begged me 4 fetch I said "NO". SO my dog started barking first I didnt understand im after a couple minutes *sniff* ;) My dog ate it whole now I h8 him f I have a gun than I'll shoot him. <_<
I think that is quite mean....

Your dog dosnt know what it is and I would be really concered about the dog!

He just wants to play!

COME ON GUYS!!!! HE DOSNT MEAN IT!!!HES NOT GOING 2 SHOT THE DARN DOG!!! :D MAN!! HE'S JUST MAD WITH HIM!!! LIKE WHEN YOU GUYS SAY, "IM GOING TO KILL YOU."YOU NEVER REALY KILL THE PERSON! YOU GUYS R NON-EMOTIONAL! :D :D AND IM SURE THE DUDE TOOK THE DOG TO THE DOC. IM NOT AGAINST THE DOG, IM MEAN I LOVE DOGS, JUST DONT TAKE IT SO SERIOUSLY! :furawatchi: < THIS GUYS EMOTIONAL. :lol: NOT LIKE U GUYS

Chicken2nite your taking this too seriously turn the capslock off and chill

take your dog to the vet, they might be able to get it surgically removed. just buy a new tama too, it's not the end of the world that your tama's been eaten
i agree wiv fuzzle23,it's not the end ov the wrld,anyway,imagine if yor dog died!!!how bad wood u feel!!!!!!TAKE PUP TO THE VET!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :lol: :D :D :D :p

That is mean. All you did was laze around watching TV instead of even one throw of fetch with your dog. I am not allowed a dog, and if i had one i wouldn't waste all my time on my tamas. Yes i love them but your dog has feelings. The batteries are VERY harmful if swallowed i think you should take that dog to the vet. i wouldn't be suprised if he is already dead.

your being rediculous and why would u even have a dog if u want 2 shoot it i would take my dog 2 the vet straight away because this is serious and dont be so cruel because i hate people that are cruel :wacko: ;) :(

WHATS YOUR PROBLEM!?!?! Omg its your dog TAKE IT TO THE VET at that moment who'd care about a (sorry to say) STUPID TOY! Your dog is way more special take therapy class u have a problem!

take your dog to the vet!!!!he could die from the acid!in the battery!and get shoked!literly!

Last edited by a moderator:
After a vacation at japan I was whatching tv and them my dog came and begged me 4 fetch I said "NO". SO my dog started barking first I didnt understand im after a couple minutes *sniff* :blink: My dog ate it whole now I h8 him f I have a gun than I'll shoot him. :huh:
Impossible, the acid and electric shock could've killed him/her, and let's calm down, killing your dog will not solve the problem, I know the Santagotchi is rare in some cases, but let's not get carried away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone listened to what me and a few people said? My point is, that I am sure he was just so mad, that she said something she id not mean. I am sure she took her dog the the vet, because I know I would. Think about her feelings, she was probably filled with anger, sadness, and sympathy, all in oce. And her anger probably got the better of her. I am perfectly sure she took care of her dog in a SAFE way. Please, calm down, because I think we got this out of our systems :huh:

Has anyone listened to what me and a few people said? My point is, that I am sure he was just so mad, that she said something she id not mean. I am sure she took her dog the the vet, because I know I would. Think about her feelings, she was probably filled with anger, sadness, and sympathy, all in oce. And her anger probably got the better of her. I am perfectly sure she took care of her dog in a SAFE way. Please, calm down, because I think we got this out of our systems ^_^
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN! THE GUY PROBABLY HAS TAKEN THE DOG 2 THE VET. AND I DONT THINK ANY1 IN THEIR RIGHTFUL MIND WOULD KILL A DOG 4 A TAMA. :rolleyes: 4 PITTY SAKE! HAMTARO HAM HAM IS RIGHT! THE GUY DOSENT MEAN IT! AND MUSHYMUSH THINGY, IM COOL. B) KEEP'N IT REAL, RIGHT NOW :ph34r: .

did you even take yur dog 2 the vet? or did the poor thing die?

thats so inhuman trying to KILL your dog!horrable!just horrable...And mousetrpper that must be the rudets thing ive heard all day!(did i sound rude?srry i'll shut up now...) :huh: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I know id be angry if my tama got eaten but still, shooting my dog would not bet the appropriate thing to do! A dog is a dumb animal that can't tell the difference between a tama and pork liver treats! Calm down a little!

I agree with whitzman too :(

See what you've done? You tried to sound like you care THAT much about Tamagotchis that you would kill your dog, and you thought people would be like " wow she really loves her Tama!" No, instead you've got 30 TamaTalk members screaming at you!

Think about what you're saying. I bet your dog REALLY loves you . Mhhmm :wacko:

Ech, i'm disgusted. My personal opinion: Someone remove this topic, it's terrible.

you are so stupid if you shoot your dog for eating your tama.your dog is a living animal. and if you want another tama just go to walmart and buy one for 14.99 duh. you are so ignarent :( :wacko: :ph34r: :unsure: :( :mellow: <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back