Waiting...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting on my P's from eBay and crochet pouch and cases from Odds.

But now I am also waiting for:

~full set of the 2nd wave of Tamgotchi P's gashapon from eBay ($30)

~Berry Sweets pierce from HLJ ($13.50)

~Dream Coffret pierce from amiami ($4 +undetermined shipping cost)

~Royal Change! pierce form Delaney0213 ($12).

Blahhh I am exciteedddd c:

Last edited by a moderator:
im waiting for my NIP purple transparent umino. i literally jsut purchased it..actually my hubby did for me cause my other ones screw got stripped..which usually isnt a problem but for some reason nothing we did helped get it loosened and than the back cover got cracked and scratched and it all went down from there..i cried not gonna lie yeah.. i know a full grown adult baha.. it still works but as a collector it fwelt like the knife was going through my own gut O.O he suprised me this morning with the purchase..TBH thats the one i always wanted.. and he bought me a matching purple protective case too <3

I'm waiting on this stuff:

tumblr_inline_myfmnqAl1q1rw12da.png

The 3 pierces were dropped off at the post office shockingly quick

Still waiting for my Coffret Set to be sent though

I'm SOOO EXCITED to get these things!!! :*D

Waiting on a 98 Furby. I ordered it Saturday and it still hasn't shipped. The seller says she had a family medical emergency which is understandable. I was told it would ship today and a tracking number would be sent to me. So far there's been no sign of an email with a tracking number. It's starting to get a bit annoying.

well im waiting currently for, my

1. nip purple umino,
  2. the matching vintage hard case,
  3. a vines morino nip,
  4. transparent yellow p1/p2 nip,
  5. a white with blue characters nip p2,
  6. a nip pink angelgotchi,
  7. a lime green p1,
  8. a black with red v3,
  9. a white nip tama-go
  10. and some glow in the dark tape so i can make my screens glow in some of my tamagotchi's ^.^

My japanese friend probably shipped or will ship my pierces soon as he got the package.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for my Boom refund... They said that they are on the road on the time so it's hard to manage things, which I understand, but it's taking them some time already. :/

I'm still waiting on my pierces, and pouches. *Impatience intensifies* XD

._. .-. ._.

Turns out I got the refund right after writing my previous complaining post... So I bought another Boom from another seller (cheaper for 13$ too!). Just in time because the auction was ending in 28 minutes and it was the last call for their shipment in this month. So I'm waiting for Boom again.

Waiting on a blue Hanerutchi (first version), it's been a while but I guess that's to be expected with the holidays.

v3, v4.5, dino vpet x2, chicken vpet, purple iD (which is taking surprisingly long to arrive, I hope it's not lost........)

1. i really hope they start comming in soon haha its driving me CRAZY O.O
  2. nip purple umino,

the matching vintage hard case,
a vines morino nip,
transparent yellow p1/p2 nip,
a white with blue characters nip p2,
a nip pink angelgotchi,
a lime green p1,
a black with red v3,
a white nip tama-go
and some glow in the dark tape so i can make my screens glow in some of my tamagotchi's ^.^
A PINK & BLUE NIB tamago-cu set
green vintage hard case for my santaclautchi
pink id l
IR DA for windows 7 device ^.^

I'm just waiting for a regular Irda usb -____- nothing special....(I wish it was a p's! :( )

Still waiting on:

-pouches/covers from Odds [shipped] and one from Carol [shipped]

-most of my pierces [all shipped]

-an IrDA usb device [shipped]

-now the first wave gashapon [paid not shipped]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back