Warm, Bubbly Suicide. Our story will live on!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no black ones in Canada.

xD

"Yeah? what's going on?" Allie asked, confused

"Well, you know the girl that just had a baby?" Diva said, she sounded worried

"Oh, yeah. How's she doing?" Allie replied

"Well, uh, I don't know how to word it. The terrorist took her baby." Diva stuttered

"What? Why are you sitting here talking to me? We need to find a SWAT team member! They need to know that kind of stuff!"

Allie shot up from her seat and ran to the elevator. She quickly pressed the button for the quarantine wing. She knew there would be some SWAT team members up there. the elevator door clicked open, and she stepped out to see something she never imagined would see. There were SWAT teams running everywhere, yelling out codes to each other.

"Miss, you need to get back to wherever you were! It's too dangerous to come up here right now!" One of them commanded

"B-But the terrorist took my patient's baby! He's probably using her as a GUILT subject!" Allie explained

"Yeah, we know. We've got him cornered. Just get back to another floor right now. It's too dangerous for you to be up here." He said

Allie understood, and stepped into the elevator.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex, Kelsey, Joe, and Ryan were waiting for the elevator. they had just spoken to one of the SWAT guys. The terrorist was upstairs.

And he had a baby.

When the elevator got there, Allie was inside.

"He has the-" She began.

"We know." Joe said. Allie rode back up with them.

When they got there, they saw a group of SWAT men surrounding one corner. In the corner was a man with a mask. He was holding a baby.

He was holding a baby out the window.

"If you get any closer, she will fall!" The man shouted. He wasn't joking. They saw Samantha standing near the backs of the SWAT team. She saw them and gestured them to come over. She looked terrified.

Joe stood behind them. He began to whisper.

"Don't say anything. I'm going to get baby Kelsey. There's a window over there. I'm climbing out. I'm going to crawl across the ledge and get her. Then I'm going to crawl back through the other window. I'll get her." He said. then he turned towards the window closest to them.

"Wait-" Kelsey said, turning. She ran into his arms. She cried quietly into his shoulder.

"Be careful." She said.

Down on the outside of the hospital, Will was standing. He saw the terrorist from the window. He had escaped the same night that he spoke to Alex and Patrick. The night his life was saved.

He saw a young man look out of a window near the one by the terrorist. them the young man climbed down. They did not shout at him, they did not tell him to get down. they knew what he was doing. He inched his was down, across the ledge. it was only about seven inched thick.

He got closer to the baby hanging out of the window. The baby looked over and held her arms up, as if she was happy to see him.

The terrorist still didn't know Joe was getting closer. the only thing giong through Joe's mind was to get the baby. Get the baby.

He was only about a foot away from her. He slowly reached his arms out.

He snatched baby Kelsey. it threw him off balance for a second, but he composed himself. he slowly began towards the other window.

From inside the hospital, all they saw was the baby coming out of the man's arms. He had no idea what had happened.

"I... She... fell." He began. He looked genuinely terrified.

He ran into the elevator before they noticed. All they knew was that the baby had fallen.

then they saw the man crawing in through the other window, a little farther from the SWAT team. He was smiling.

He was holding the baby.

Samantha ran towards Joe. She grabbed her baby, and then hugged Joe.

"You... you saved my baby." She said, crying from happiness.

"Thank you."

Wow. There's a lot of life-saving in this xDD

"Oh my god, Joe! You grabbed her from the terrorist?!" Allie said, "I can't believe you did that!"

"Oh, it was nothing." Joe said

"Nothing? You saved a newborn's life! How can that be nothing?" Allie laughed

Samantha walked over to Joe and hugged him.

"T-Thank you so much! You saved my child! You're a hero!" She started crying

"You're welcome." Joe replied

Samantha walked away with her baby, amazed at what Joe just did.

Joe turned back to Allie "I..."

"Shhhh! The hospital's on the news!" Allie said, pointing at the TV hanging in the corner of the hospital room.

We've got breaking news regarding the hospital lockdown: Something amazing just happened at Princeton-Plainsboro Hospital. The remaining GUILT terrorist, name not known, had stolen a patient's newborn baby and hung her out the window. Joe Trohman risked his own life to save the baby. He stood outside on a window ledge, 14 stories high and grabbed the 1 day old newborn from the terrorist's hands. A bystander, whose name is not released, caught it on tape. All veiwers need to watch this, it's remarkable.

"Wow." Joe said, in disbelief

"I know, eh? It's amazing, I mean the risks people are willing to take to do something like that." Allie replied

"Wait..." Ales said, looking at House. "We've been on the news this entire time, and you havn't called me in here?" She said.

"Uh... yeah?" he said, laughing.

"Joe, the BABY SAVER!!" Andy, Spencer, Patrick, and Pete shouted as they walked into the room.

Later, when they were walking, joe became famouse.

"Nice going, Joe." or "goreat job." And things like that were said to him in the halls by people he didn't know. Doctors, nurses, and patients alike now knew Joe as Joe: The Baby Saver.

And by know, Will was thoroughly convinced that Alex, Patrick, and their family were angels.

Things were shaping up to be pretty odd.

LITTLE DEATHS IN MUSICAL BEDS, SO IT SEEMS I'M SOMEONE I'VE NEVER MEEEEEEEEEET!

<3

"Wow, this is really awkward. Everyone sees me as some sort of superhero. I know I did something great, but I'm just an average guy stuck in a lockdown." Joe sighed

"An average guy? Your band tours around the world! I don't think that's considered average" Kelsey laughed

"Good point, but still...Off of the stage, I'm just an average guy." Joe said

"Well, yeah. But so far, you're more famous than I'll ever be." Kelsey replied

"Where are we going anyways?" Spencer asked

"Who knows. I'm gonna head back to the room and get some sleep." Allie said, wandering away.

Allie stepped in the elevator, but she pressed the button for the top floor. Thankfully, there was no SWAT teams running around trying to catch a terrorist. There was nothing in the hallway. Just the moonlight seeping in through the windows. Allie walked over to the window, where her and seven others were taken hostage. She could replay all eight hours of it in great detail. She sat down in the exact spot where she sat. She looked over to her left, to see nothing but a bullethole in the drywall. Sitting there, where it all began, sent a shiver up Allie's back. She still remembered the sharp pain of her broken arm, the blood from Patrick's arm dripping on the floor. And most of all, that terrifying elevator ride with Jon. She stood up, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"We'll miss you, buddy." She whispered into the air, knowing Jon would hear her. She took off her necklace. It was nothing special, just a nice necklace she found at a store. And layed it where Jon sat for the eight hours that changed their lives. She walked over to the elevator, and pressed the button for their floor. She walked down to their room, she had no idea where everyone was. Allie jumped up onto the hospital bed and pulled the blankets over her and fell asleep.

I'm sorry, but black gummy bears sound really creepy. O:

Anyways:

"When do you think we get out of here?" Kelsey asked, leaning back against the wall.

"Soon. Hopefully." Diva replied, twisting a strand of her still damp hair. She kept talking. "When we get out of here, you guys are all coming to my college graduation...right?" She looked up hopefully.

"Of course we are." Brendon reassured her.

"Good." She smiled.

"I still feel so weird being on the news." Joe muttered, staring at the TV.

Pete laughed. "I've been on the news before. But...more on like the entertainment channels..."

He shrugged. "It's close enough." He explained after they laughed at him.

"I'm tired." Pete said, "I'm gonna head back to the room."

"Same, we could all use some sleep." Diva said

They all walked down the dark hallway towards their room, and opened the door. Allie was laying on the hospital bed, fast asleep.

"Looks like we're sleeping on the floor" Pete laughed

"What? Pretty boy can't sleep on the floor! That's just wrong!" Brendon joked

"Oh, shut up." Pete said

"Yeah, Brendon's right. Pretty boy can't sleep on the floor" Allie laughed as she rubbed her eyes, "If anyone needs me, I'll be in my office."

"No, Allie." Diva protested "You need to sleep*. Pretty boy can sleep on the couch."

"But-" Brendon started.

"You did say 'pretty boy can't sleep on the floor'" Pete pointed out.

"But I have to do some stuff." Allie said, yawning.

"Just shut up and sleep." Diva sighed.

"Fine. Whatever." Allie said, getting back in the bed.

Most of them slept on the floor. Brendon was on the couch, and Diva curled up on one of the chairs.

She couldn't fall alseep.

* I was looking at the sleep page on FB. Did you know you can become a fan of Sleep?

Allie slept for another hour, then walked over to her office. Diva noticed that she left, but didn't want to bother Allie. It was obvious there was something she needed to do. Allie walked to the elevator and pressed the down button, but it didn't light up. She sighed, and headed towards the stairs. She hesitated, who knew what could be in there? But she walked in anyways, she needed to talk to one of her friends from Canada.

As she got to the ground floor, she opened the door. There was no one in the halls. Not even a few night shift nurses hanging around. Allie stepped into her office, and slowly closed the door. She sat down, and went searching for her address book.

"Wow. I really need to organize my desk better." She sighed, picking up the book from the bottom of a drawer.

She picked up the phone, and dialed the number.

Back in the room, Spencer woke up. He never noticed that Allie was gone, he just got up and headed for the cafeteria. Spencer walked to the elevator, and pressed the down button. It still wasn't working, he slammed the button with his hand a few more times.

"s**t. I don't want to take the stairs." He sighed

Spencer turned around and took the stairs. He got to the ground floor, and opened the door. He walked into the cafeteria, and grabbed a sandwich. He sat down at a chair, and bit into his sandwich. He heard someone yell, Spencer immideatly got up and went to see what was going on.

"Oh no. That can't be Allie's office." He quietly said to himself.

It took Spencer a second to remember where Allie's office was.

When he got there, Diva was there.

She had heard the yell.

"What happened?" Spencer asked her.

"I don't know. The door's locked." Diva answered, showing him.

"Allie?" He yelled "Allie, are you in there?"

There was no reply.

"Oh s**t, Spencer. Go get the guys, we're gonna need some help." Spencer said calmly

Diva ran back to the stairs. She stumbled on about five stairs, but she didn't care. Her friend was trapped in her office with someone else. A criminal, a terrorist, who knows? She ran into the room.

"Guys! We need help! Get downstairs!" Diva yelled, poking at everyone

"What do you want? What happened?" Patrick asked as he stood up

"No time to explain, just get downstairs. Now. The elevator is broken, use the stairs." Diva commanded

Everyone ran down the stairs, not knowing what to expect.

"So, can you tell us what happened?" Pete said, worried

"Someone trapped Allie in her office with him or her. We don't know who it is. We can't see through the frosted glass windows, and the shadow looks nothing like the terrorist." Diva explained

They all got to her office, to see a panic(!)ing Spencer trying to pick the lock.

"Here, use this." Kelsey pulled out a hair clip and handed it to Spencer.

The lock clicked open, But the doorknob wouldn't budge.

"Guys, it won't work Nothing can get into the lock he added on!" Allie's muffled voice yelled at them.

"Allie! What's going on? Who's in there?" Patrick yelled back

"I don't know! But it's not the terro-" Allie was cut off

"Shut up! I can make this even worse for you if you try to talk to our little friends out there!" A voice snapped at her.

The man was, to Allie, a giant. Her short 5" 4' body was nothing compared to this man, who was at least 6" 3'. He had short brown hair, and looked about 36 years old. His voice was intentionally muffled behind a cloth. It was obvious he wasn't a terrorist. She had no idea what he wanted, and what he was going to do with her.

Alex and Patrick were still back in the room, muttering softly to one another.

"Why won't you sleep?" he said, looking worried. "We've locked the doors, and we'll watch you. You have nothing to worry about." Alex looked up at him, slightly smiling.

"Not only do i not want to sleep," She began, " but I can't." this confused him.

"Why can't you sleep?" he asked. Sjhe tilted her head.

"My heart is loud. And hard. It's a huge distarction. I can feel my arteries opening and closing, especially my Axillaries and Femorals. And-" She said, looking at him, "I can feel the blood moving through my body." Patrick had a shocked look on his face. Alex just laughed.

"Why is that funny...?" he asked, confused.

"Well, my entire life, iI thought it was hell." She said. "But now... it just reminds me that I'm still alive."

Patrick grinned. "You know... you're different." He said.

Just then they heard loud yelling from down the hall. They exchanged a glance, and ran down the hall.

"What's going on?" Alex asked, worried.

"It's Allie," DIva began. "There's a guy in there with her. And he won't let her out." The worry on Patrick's eyes was replaced with blind anger.

"Get explianing!" He shouted to the man in the room with Allie.

Allie could hear her friend on the other line.

"Uh, Kaitlyn...There's uh, something going on. I'll call you back later." Allie yelled into the phone.

"Yeah. There's something going on, alright." The man said, unplugging the phone.

"What do you want from me?" Allie asked

The man smiled, "Oh, you'll figure out eventually."

"I'll figure out eventually? What kind of freak are you?" Allie snapped

"You'd better shut your dang mouth, Allie" He replied

"Wait, how do you know my name?" Allie was getting scared

"Like I laready said, you'll figure out eventually." He said

"Note to self, any question asked will be answered 'You'll figure out eventually' Don't ask questions." Allie said sarcastically

"I will not put up with sarcasm! So shut up now, smart a**!" He yelled

"Whatever." Allie muttered

The man turned around, and looked out the window for signs of any policemen. Allie shot up, and ran for the door. The man turned around and tackled Allie.

"Better luck next time" He laughed

Great. Give me the hard part.

Diva unsuccessfully fought with the doorknob. It didn't turn.

Just then, a phone rang in the distance.

She paused. "That's my ringtone."

"Forget about it." Ryan said.

"No. You don't understand. The terrorists had my phone." She muttered. She took off in one direction and found her phone.

"Hello?"

A voice she hadn't heard ever spoke on the line. "If you know what's best for you, you'll leave your friend in her office. None of you will get hurt if you go back to your room. You have ten minutes."

"Who is this?" She asked.

The line went dead.

"Guys, get away from the door. Let's just go back to the room. He said if we stay by the door, Allie's done." Diva explained

"What? Oh my god. This sucks." Brendon sighed, slowly walking away

They all walked back to the room, afraid for Allie's life. After what had happened to Jon, they wouldn't be able to handle another loss. Espcially because Allie was all House and Alex had for three years. They wouldn't be able to lost the person that brought them through a whole mess.

"So, if you talk back to me once more...It'll be the end of you." The man said

"O-Okay." Allie said

"I need you and Doctor House to diagnose me. I've been having hallucinations lately. But if you let anyone know, I won't be allowed ont the SWAT team anymore. And you'll be dead." He said

"I'll treat you, but why the hell did you have to practically take me hostage to tell me this?" Allie snapped

"So no one would hear us." He explained

"It's 5 in the freaking morning! There's no one in the hallways!" Allie said, "I need to go talk to House about this."

OH s**t.

Thanks for reminding me.

I'm just getting to the part where Pete dares Allie to get a pink cast.

xDDD

Now I can entertain myself as you write.

If you want to entertyain yourself you could always kill my boredom and come spice up TC XD

-is shot- XD

"So... A SWAT guy kidnapped you, held a gun to your head, told you that we needed to cure him while keeping it a secret or he'll get kicked off the team, and if we don't, he'll kill you?" House said to Allie after she realyed the story to him later in the lounge.

"Yeah, pretty much." She said.

"Well. He sounds scared." He said, smiling.

"So do you think we should help him?" She asked.

"Unless you want to get shot, then I assume we should." House said.

Allie and House walked back to her office, hoping the SWAT officer was still inside.

"So, is this out SWAT officer?" House said

"Yep." Allie replied

"So, we cure you or we get shot? How harsh. What if it's an incureable disease? Then we just wasted out time." House said sarcastically

"I suggest you don't use that tone on me again, I could own your cripple a**." He replied

"Should I be scared?" House said

the sWAT officer stood up.

"House! Shut up! A SWAT member could beat the crap out of you! Just try to keep cool. And no complaining about your Vicodin shortage. We don't care if you're low on it." Allie said

"But Mommy..." House replied sarcastically

"Don't start on me, either. An Olympic hockey player like me could own you. I'm not scared of a cane." Allie laughed

"So what do I have?" the man demanded.

"Yes, because I can tell just by looking at you." House replied.

Back in the other room, they were worried.

Alex head her arm around Patrick. "Don't worry, she'll be fine." Alex said to him.

"What do you think's going on?" Ryan asked to nobody in particular.

'I don't know, but House is in there, so it must not be too life threatening." Pete said from the other side of the room.

"Do yout hink we should tell Samantha what happened?" Kelsey asked.

"Yeah, but later." Alex replied.

Allie. got o tamaCHAt. I need to ask you something XD

I'm back!

I'll start writing x3

"I have duty right now, I need to leave. Meet me at the third floor tomorrow at 5pm." He said

The SWAT officer turned around and left the office.

"Gee, this will be fun." Allie said

"Tell me about it." House replied.

"At least you weren't the one stuck in their office with that freak." She laughed

"At least you're not running low on pain meds." House whined

"Oh, suck it up. I'm going back to the room. Go stop by the pharmacy on the way back." Allie joked

She knew that everyone else was worried about her. But Allie did'nt know how to tell them. Since she took the case, that means less time with her friends. And who knows how long this could take, since the patient has duty from 5am to 5pm. She was preparing herself for spending some more sleepless nights, this time in the lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back