Warm, Bubbly Suicide. Our story will live on!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God, no.

No MJ. Pleaseandthankyou.

In the room, everyone else was sitting around scared to death because they didn't know what was going on.

Diva was checking her phone, making sure everything was intact.

Brendon and Ryan were playing Sticks, out of pure boredom.

Kelsey was staring out the window.

Pete was sleeping again.

Yay for random crap that in no way contributes to the story. <3

The rest of them were sitting in the room when they saw Allie and House half-stumble into the room.

"Allie!" Patrick shouted, pulling her against him and kissing her.

"Hey, what about me?" House said. Alex hugged House, then Allie. After everyone was done attacking Allie and the less-so House, they sat down.

"Care to enlighten us about your hostage situation?" Alex asked.

"Would you be angry if I said I couldn't tell you?" Allie asked.

She was answered by blank stares.

"Can't tell us? What?" Ryan was confused

"All I can really say is that I've got a new patient. We're gonna be spending lots of nights running tests in the lab, and catch up on sleep during the day. I promise I'll call someone when I have some time." Allie explained

"Oh, this sucks." Patrick said

"Yeah, I know. But it will at least get you ready for when I'm off the the Olympics" Allie laughed

"True. But how will you treat someone in this lockdown?" Patrick asked

"The hospital board already had a meeting. We're just going to resume normal treatment of our patients, but we have to be careful of how much medicine we use, as we have a limited amount." Allie said

"Oh, Alex. We ran into Derek on the way back, he needs to talk to you. I htink he's in the Lounge right now." House said

"Oh. I'll, uh, go right now then" Alex said. She shakily stood up and walked out the door.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex crossed the cold-tiled hallway and boarded the elevator. She shivered slightly as she pressed the button for the quarantine wing. As she got out, the hall was completely dark except for a room on the right at the very end of the hall.

Alex laughed as she thought. Whether this was intentional or not, Derek has style.

She took her time walking down the hallway. She almost choked as she crossed the room where Jon...

You don't need to think about this, Alex. Not right now. She thought.

Poor Jon D:

"Uh, Derek? House said you wanted to talk to me." Alex said, poking her head through the doorway.

"Oh, yes." Derek said

Alex was confused, why did Derek need to talk to her? It must have been something important, she hadn't seen Derek since the hostage incident two weeks ago.

"So, what's going on? Anything bad?" Alex asked

"Actually, things might be going better for you. No bad news" Derek smiled

"Really? What's happening?" Alex replied

"Well, as you already know, your sleepwalking stages caused by the GUILT last about three months." Derek continued, "But I got some friends abck at Caduceus to sneak in a new medication tot he hospital. I was wondering if you would like to try it out. You will be in a controlled setting, the Sleep Lab. I will be supervising you at all times, so don't be afraid that you will hurt yourself again."

Alex was stunned. "A-Are you serious? That's great! Thank you so much!"

Alex shot up from her seat and hugged Derek.

"You're welcome." Derek laughed.

Alex let go of him, and ran down the hall. She couldn't wait to tell everyone the news. She didn't want to be a liability to any of her friends, and she couldn't go without any sleep for three months. So maybe things were changing for the better, rather than thr worse.

Okay. Allie's right.

This thing will mess me up. D:

When Alex entered the room, she was greeted with smiling faces.

"You guys...guess what?" She said, before they could say anything.

"What?" Diva asked.

She explained the situation.

When she was done, she paused for their reactions.

"That's great!" Spencer smiled.

"So things are going to be better." Alex nodded, sitting on the foot of the bed.

* chit chat (=SPAM) removed - use the PM system please *

*chit chat (=SPAM) removed - use the PM system please *

xDD

CHIT CHAT!

Any other fans out there - the fanfic is now on www.z10.invisionfree.com/ourfanfic

I don't think we have any other fans, though D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back